[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

Ah! Thank you very much
"
Universalis escribió:
Btw this is second time i finish 30th wave in simulacrum using the glass cannon version of the build. I means i started with the guide, which is pretty useful to have a starting point for a working loop.

Simply have to stay a bit away from the very mass and to lounge walls, then it's a lot better than "tank version" because enemies are dying fast enough while increasing the reward:

Spoiler

Think about it before trying a tanky version.

Any chance for PoB? I saw some other versions of wardloop but never see one with Petrified Blood.

What glass canon version are you using exactly?
"
Asag escribió:
"
Universalis escribió:
Btw this is second time i finish 30th wave in simulacrum using the glass cannon version of the build. I means i started with the guide, which is pretty useful to have a starting point for a working loop.

Simply have to stay a bit away from the very mass and to lounge walls, then it's a lot better than "tank version" because enemies are dying fast enough while increasing the reward:

Spoiler

Think about it before trying a tanky version.

Any chance for PoB? I saw some other versions of wardloop but never see one with Petrified Blood.

What glass canon version are you using exactly?

"Glass cannon" because no mitigation, only dps.
"Version" because another topic in this section describes a ward loop but with block & suppression.

Sorry no Pob available, i recently realized people are just doing lazy copies and i'm disagree with it. The main guide is excellent. One tip: non-damaging ailments effectiveness is great, too many players are not pushing it.
why dont we use SRS ?
"
Universalis escribió:

Sorry no Pob available, i recently realized people are just doing lazy copies and i'm disagree with it. The main guide is excellent. One tip: non-damaging ailments effectiveness is great, too many players are not pushing it.

I'm ok when people don't want to share their profiles or PoBs for whatever reason.

I just can't get your point when you say something like "just follow the glass cannon version because after some changes is much better than the suppression one" or "I just did some changes and feel much better now" without reaveling anything and then screenshoot reveals that is quite different approach with Petrified Blood used?

Like what is there to discus or help other people that try to step up with their build?
hey guys. how much CDR (cooldown reduction) do i need to get my CWDT gem to reach 0.24 sec cooldown time.
right now I have 18% cdr and the cwdt gem ahs 0.25 seec cooldown time?
is that the right question to ask if I wanna increase my dps?
cheers
"
Asag escribió:
"
Universalis escribió:

I'm ok when people don't want to share their profiles or PoBs for whatever reason.

I just can't get your point when you say something like "just follow the glass cannon version because after some changes is much better than the suppression one" or "I just did some changes and feel much better now" without reaveling anything and then screenshoot reveals that is quite different approach with Petrified Blood used?

Like what is there to discus or help other people that try to step up with their build?

I tried both suppression & suppression in Simulacrum: non suppression does better because it kills faster. Doing suppression version removed up to half of the damage so reward in simulacrum gets lower.

If you want to see what people do with petrified blood you can try this:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Ascendant&item=Heartbound-Loop&allskill=Petrified-Blood

have a nice one.
Editado por útlima vez por Universalis en 14 oct. 2022 16:11:18
can u use this build with headhunter?
Hello...
i bought this Build on TFT last day. It really makes fun :)
But i have one little problem.
When i started the loops my life goes a little bit up and down. its to fast to see but i think from 3152 to arround 2900.

i checked my build with the calculator and that was the result:
https://share-your-photo.com/32f7d4ff4d

so what can i do to fix this issue?
for my understanding i take more Forbidden rite damage then i have ward. That means in the calc. i not use MoM. But when i delete the point from MoM my Life goes much more up and down as before???

Here is my actually PoB:
https://pastebin.com/D0j7ktRw

i hope anyone can help me here :)
What gems would you suggest for a 6 linked Annihilating light? Mine 6 linked and I see you use 5 link in the build xD

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional