[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
mickyyy escribió:

You've got the wrong survival jewel. Check the guide again under jewels.

Omg, while leveling I double checked the jewel in the guide and still picked the wrong one.
I played with the wrong jewel till lvl 94, no wonder I was feeling sometimes squishy.
I have now like 500 more ward (1690 with flask on).

Thanks for pointing out so silly mistake. I was looking through everything on my gear and did not even consider the jewel.
Testing a bit now and my damage is pretty meh, am I doing something wrong?
T16 bosses and some rares take many seconds to kill. Below 500k pob dps if I copy setup/config from OP.

I know about these:
My misc gems are low level (main 6L is ok tho)
No eldritch implicits (yet, I do have some orbs actually)
Running purity of elements instead of hatred (I need to level and this makes me capped res + ailment immune)

Profile is public and I only have 1 scion in Kalandra if anyone wanna take a look (char name CptnAwesome)
"
jcberg escribió:
Testing a bit now and my damage is pretty meh, am I doing something wrong?

I just took a quick look and first thing I noticed is your lvl 20 cwdt and lvlv 21 ice spear. That doesn't work and ice spear is a big part of your damage. Try using a level 20 ice spear. I'll try to check the rest later.
I tried level 20 and didn't notice much difference tbh. Appears to work with lvl 21 too

Edit: Okay I changed my gem setup somewhat and I saw the +250% cast speed custom mod in POB, with that I have now reached 3.67M shaper dps and the build feels good.
Editado por útlima vez por jcberg en 10 oct. 2022 16:53:55
Hi!

I tried CWDT for the first time while referring to the tanky evade + suppression scion version

https://pastebin.com/1BGUj8JV

This is what I have right now, level 95.

I know that my boots are not ideal, still crafting one but failing.

Been running labs but I cannot find the ideal helmet enchant yet.

I also know that I do not have an unset ring yet for the Rage Blood for frenzy charges.

I see from the POB that my damage is nowhere near the POB I am looking at.

What am I missing?

Another question is, the POB I see shows that it has power charges. Where do the power charges come from?
Editado por útlima vez por dave267 en 10 oct. 2022 15:36:23
"
dave267 escribió:
Hi!

What am I missing?

Another question is, the POB I see shows that it has power charges. Where do the power charges come from?

Under Ice Spear select Second Form, All Projectiles
In Configuration -> Custom Modifiers add 250% increased cast speed
See pic:

With these two changes you have 9.2M shaper DPS

I don't know about the power charges I am certainly not generating any on my char either.
"
dave267 escribió:
Hi!

I tried CWDT for the first time while referring to the tanky evade + suppression scion version

https://pastebin.com/1BGUj8JV

This is what I have right now, level 95.

I know that my boots are not ideal, still crafting one but failing.

Been running labs but I cannot find the ideal helmet enchant yet.

I also know that I do not have an unset ring yet for the Rage Blood for frenzy charges.

What am I missing?

Power Charges are coming from the Stormrider node on the large cluster jewel. With any source of added lightning damage on the build you'll shock pretty much everything thus generating power charges.

On your profile you only have blanketed snow on your cluster, if you can afford to take stormrider too you'll have power charges.
Editado por útlima vez por Endofala en 10 oct. 2022 17:51:40
"
jcberg escribió:
"
mickyyy escribió:

If the prices for his 500c budget are still viable, than yes it will absolutely function well for your budget. I personally switched to this build for a few leagues now at level 70 for level 20 gems.

Most expensive items to function are alt quality minion gems. You can also work around that with a blessed rebirth cluster but you should have enough for gems.

Thank you I spent about 12 div so far and have a working loop. The minion gems were 1.5 and 2 div so with some luck it is probably still possible to get 5div build.

Question, i crafted 9% CDR on belt, does the CDR value matter, i.e. will I get more damage if I manage 12%? I only had one exalt left so I'd have to buy some in case.

Nope, number does not matter for that craft if everything else is in sync.
I also wonder how I can get to 20mln DPS like the supression version.

I copied config from the PoB and imported my character and I have now only 2890937 Guardian/Boss DPS and I have also the 250% cast speed modifier in custom. Ofc also all second form projectiles chosen.

I know I can get level 21 Ice Spear, lvl 4 empower and Awakened GMP but this wont even get me to 10 mln.

I have Blanketed Snow/Stormrider large jewel. Still working on ressistances on gear (thats why no exposure/unnerve on gloves) so Im using 3x ressistance jewels but even when I copied some DPS jewels to PoB I'm nowhere near 20 mln DPS.

Any tips what I should focus on?
Editado por útlima vez por Asag en 11 oct. 2022 12:28:12
For the 27% cdr breakpoint, what should the POB value for cast rate be? It'd be higher than 200% cast rate right?
Editado por útlima vez por loupseul en 11 oct. 2022 19:58:13

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional