[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

hi im currently playing the build and its working very well i have been able to do maven, sirus, shaper, elder, uber elder etc.
altough i dont know if i have the right quality i need on the anomalous summon skeletons.

i do currently have only 1% quality but it does look fine to me if i use the heartbound loop with 420 physical damage taken on minion death.
but if i use the heartbound loop with 350 physical damage then summon skeletons doesn't sync at all with ice spear

so how much quality do i need on summon skeletons for it to work the best?

also would i have more dps if i use the 350 physical damage rings?
if so how much quality would i need for that to work.

you can check my character too if you need to.

my ward loop character is named WORDLUUP
I made a scion and just hit lvl 81. I have 9 divs and probably 9 more if I convert harvest mats etc.

Is this enough to start the build? I saw OP post this on reddit "5 div" build which is lvl 81:

https://poe.ninja/pob/Evp

But I see other people in this thread saying you should be 98+ which honestly isn't happening, I hate playing the build i used for leveling, I don't want to invest in it and if I wanted to 5 way AFK level I'd probably need to grind some more so I don't just randomly die.

Any advice?
Editado por útlima vez por jcberg en 9 oct. 2022 8:40:40
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BUNBOHUEHUEHUE/characters
can you check my build, my CWDT wont auto trigger unless I have to spam an Active Forbidden Rite
Hey i doing this build and im having a blast. I had an issue with the Brutal Restraint Jewel and wanted to share it. Be sure that it doenst add ``chance to gain alchemist genius on using a flask``. Because of it my ward was fluctuating from 1681 to 1400ish and it almost made me crazy trying to figure out why
Just got this nice belt:

Bought belt with life/res/flask charges and crafted res, slammed with reedemer orb and crafted cd reduction.

It's worth to slam with exalt or too risky to get armour?

Also any tips how to get more ward? I have only 1179 with flask on and I have pretty decent rolls on items so not sure how people getting like 1500+.

Im going to farm Hillock for 28% and roll better boots and gloves but I don't think so it will bring me to 1500.
Editado por útlima vez por Asag en 9 oct. 2022 14:33:04
Sry guys for two posts but after buying two Divergent CWDT and changing gear I broke my build.

In hideout Im able to enable loop, my life drop very low but after few seconds the loop establish and it works. But if I leave hideout trying to enable loop kills me.

I have pretty low ward (1179) and 2980 life. Does this mean I have too much life and I must lower it?

Calculator shows that loop should work.
Editado por útlima vez por Asag en 9 oct. 2022 14:48:30
"
Asag escribió:
Sry guys for two posts but after buying two Divergent CWDT and changing gear I broke my build.

In hideout Im able to enable loop, my life drop very low but after few seconds the loop establish and it works. But if I leave hideout trying to enable loop kills me.

I have pretty low ward (1179) and 2980 life. Does this mean I have too much life and I must lower it?

Calculator shows that loop should work.

You've got the wrong survival jewel. Check the guide again under jewels.
"
jcberg escribió:
I made a scion and just hit lvl 81. I have 9 divs and probably 9 more if I convert harvest mats etc.

Is this enough to start the build? I saw OP post this on reddit "5 div" build which is lvl 81:

https://poe.ninja/pob/Evp

But I see other people in this thread saying you should be 98+ which honestly isn't happening, I hate playing the build i used for leveling, I don't want to invest in it and if I wanted to 5 way AFK level I'd probably need to grind some more so I don't just randomly die.

Any advice?

If the prices for his 500c budget are still viable, than yes it will absolutely function well for your budget. I personally switched to this build for a few leagues now at level 70 for level 20 gems.

Most expensive items to function are alt quality minion gems. You can also work around that with a blessed rebirth cluster but you should have enough for gems.
Editado por útlima vez por mickyyy en 9 oct. 2022 18:51:05
"
BUNBOHUEHUEHUE escribió:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BUNBOHUEHUEHUE/characters
can you check my build, my CWDT wont auto trigger unless I have to spam an Active Forbidden Rite

Pay attention to your gem levels linked to CWDT. Double check your gloves FR gem level. I'd also recommend you go back through the guides gem section.
"
mickyyy escribió:

If the prices for his 500c budget are still viable, than yes it will absolutely function well for your budget. I personally switched to this build for a few leagues now at level 70 for level 20 gems.

Most expensive items to function are alt quality minion gems. You can also work around that with a blessed rebirth cluster but you should have enough for gems.

Thank you I spent about 12 div so far and have a working loop. The minion gems were 1.5 and 2 div so with some luck it is probably still possible to get 5div build.

Question, i crafted 9% CDR on belt, does the CDR value matter, i.e. will I get more damage if I manage 12%? I only had one exalt left so I'd have to buy some in case.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional