[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
DuschtGernNackt escribió:
Hello...
i bought this Build on TFT last day. It really makes fun :)
But i have one little problem.
When i started the loops my life goes a little bit up and down. its to fast to see but i think from 3152 to arround 2900.

i checked my build with the calculator and that was the result:
https://share-your-photo.com/32f7d4ff4d

so what can i do to fix this issue?
for my understanding i take more Forbidden rite damage then i have ward. That means in the calc. i not use MoM. But when i delete the point from MoM my Life goes much more up and down as before???

Here is my actually PoB:
https://pastebin.com/D0j7ktRw

i hope anyone can help me here :)

don't worry, you are fine, you can use MoM
only if loop breaks then mom should be removed

increase your chaos resistance. you have too much life.
"
Liyern escribió:
What gems would you suggest for a 6 linked Annihilating light? Mine 6 linked and I see you use 5 link in the build xD

anything, culling strike perhaps

no headhunter/mageblood can't be used
"
Akshay escribió:
"
Liyern escribió:
What gems would you suggest for a 6 linked Annihilating light? Mine 6 linked and I see you use 5 link in the build xD

anything, culling strike perhaps

no headhunter/mageblood can't be used

Would not be more beneficial to move Creeping Frost from chest to staff and add another support to Ice Spear (because Ice Spear is the main damage anyway)?
7Hello,
awesome build but sometimes i die by "suicide". I dont exactly know where is the problem - loop goes over the ward flask? can you please give me a hint? thank you

1. Olroth's is 28% quality, 41% charges used

2. All points are allocated in two medium flask cluster

3. Compared medium clusters with the ones in guide - better than in guide

4. Checked tree for Essence extraction and Utility flask mastery - both ok

5. only 3 flasks, already 2x Traitor allocated

6. Traitor keystone is allocated 2x in the passive tree with Balbala Timeless Jewel (chose 2075 denoted, closest to the one in guide)

7. Check if Pathfinder ascendancy is allocated - it is, cannot do uberlab cause of suicides..

please check my char - Hribik..I will very much appreciate hint / help... Already invested over 35 divines and still random suicide..
thx
Editado por útlima vez por BLackocalypse en 15 oct. 2022 22:14:28
@BLackocalypse

Your CWDT in your armour should be level 19 to work when using Skin of the Lords. Check out the CWDT Gems section in the first post.
if you die by suicide

check your flask, your flask medium cluster, and check your tree and ascendancy
@insectrbrain

ah I see - ill buy also cold pene 20 instead of 21 to have the chest setup also exactly like in description. lets try if it will work - thank you very much.

- ok - tested, bought 19 level corrupted cwdt. Was holding from start but ended up suicide. Any other idea? Thank you very much

@Akshay
tripple checked all you wrote and all is ok only uber lab missing with 2 last points for path of the witch, but that gives only 2 more points. Any other idea? Thank you very much

BTW guys where do you put rest of the skill points? could i screw by added more jewel sockets and chaos resist in tree?
Editado por útlima vez por BLackocalypse en 16 oct. 2022 6:09:52
Last league I played this on a witch instead. First time rolling with a scion.

I managed to craft some pretty nice gear for under 4ish divines and sold a load of 'failures'. Just need to sort out the implicits and bench crafts etc.

Just leveling atm, will see how it goes.
Editado por útlima vez por facelessman122 en 16 oct. 2022 6:33:08
"
BLackocalypse escribió:
@insectrbrain

ah I see - ill buy also cold pene 20 instead of 21 to have the chest setup also exactly like in description. lets try if it will work - thank you very much.

- ok - tested, bought 19 level corrupted cwdt. Was holding from start but ended up suicide. Any other idea? Thank you very much

@Akshay
tripple checked all you wrote and all is ok only uber lab missing with 2 last points for path of the witch, but that gives only 2 more points. Any other idea? Thank you very much

BTW guys where do you put rest of the skill points? could i screw by added more jewel sockets and chaos resist in tree?

You need 6p Medium jewels, not 4. Also why 2x Balbala keystone?
Hello again :)
i tryed to get it by my own but i cant handle it alone :-(

this is my current state of the build:
https://pastebin.com/24uX97PW

I`m really happy with it and can play much of the content :)
i have arround 30 div to spend for upgrades and not sure if i upgrade:

Colldown Recovery Rate to 27%
or
4 Flask Setup

I would say 4 Flask setup? But there is a problem. I crafted yesterday a Medium Cluster with 3% Flask Charges geáined + 35% increased effect in arround one and a half hour of alt/aug/regal spam :-P
But on PoENinja everyone have "Fasting" on this Cluster.... Ist it really important for 4 flask setup?
if i have 2 of the 35%/3% Clusters without any else on it. It would Work for 4 Flask setup?

and the last question. can i see in pob the needed notes for the calculator like flask duration, charge gained?
Editado por útlima vez por DuschtGernNackt en 16 oct. 2022 8:48:46

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional