[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

Hi @all,

I am in the process of adapting this build for myself (Omni variant) in Standard League and basically it seems to work. The Ward loop is stable with 4 flasks and the CWDT loop is also running: https://pastebin.com/aryu1fbY

However, I have two problems:

First, I need 97%(!) reduced skeleton duration with To Dust jewels for the CWDT loop. According to the various CWDT calculators (the one linked here in the first post and also the one from DontRageQuitBro) indicate that I only need 59% reduced skeleton duration. But that doesn't start the loop at all.

secondly, the CWDT loop is stable as long as I don't run into stronger enemies, but if I do, the loop just stops. I then have to quickly switch weapons so that it starts again. At first I thought that this happens when the enemies freeze me or something, so I crafted immunity on one of the flasks for that, but I guess that wasn't it. Does anyone have any ideas?

thx...
Editado por útlima vez por DoronNix en 16 oct. 2022 17:06:35
"
Asag escribió:
Did you put all points in both medium clusters? Check your Balbala notables if you did not get Alchemist Genius on one. This breaks the build too.

Thank you for another hint buddy - No Alchemist genius - only 10% increased flaskcharges gained, rest is quite crap for bonuses (increased evasion or global accuracy.. I lost over 17 divines only buing every brutal restreint with blabala and numbers around 2000-2020 cause 2010 in built used is not on market and saw the Alchemy genius in Arcane chemistry on one - should I use it?

@facelessman122 - havent noticed ward is also on gloves, bought good gloves with ward for 10 divines..Thank you buddy for hint - lets try and not suicide :o))

Im really sick of uber lab dying on suicide in last rounds :DDD

------------
btw I capped the ele resists now - starting to experimental use of Kiara Determination flask for onlaught (also with reused at enbd of flask effect ench) - cause of immunity to freeze, chill, curses and stun..Seems good in maps so far.
Editado por útlima vez por BLackocalypse en 16 oct. 2022 18:38:13
Your cwdt isnt lvl19 in your chest and you need divergent to drop to one heartbound.
"
DoronNix escribió:
Hi @all,

I am in the process of adapting this build for myself (Omni variant) in Standard League and basically it seems to work. The Ward loop is stable with 4 flasks and the CWDT loop is also running: https://pastebin.com/aryu1fbY

However, I have two problems:

First, I need 97%(!) reduced skeleton duration with To Dust jewels for the CWDT loop. According to the various CWDT calculators (the one linked here in the first post and also the one from DontRageQuitBro) indicate that I only need 59% reduced skeleton duration. But that doesn't start the loop at all.

secondly, the CWDT loop is stable as long as I don't run into stronger enemies, but if I do, the loop just stops. I then have to quickly switch weapons so that it starts again. At first I thought that this happens when the enemies freeze me or something, so I crafted immunity on one of the flasks for that, but I guess that wasn't it. Does anyone have any ideas?

thx...
the above msg is for you.
"
facelessman122 escribió:
Your cwdt isnt lvl19 in your chest and you need divergent to drop to one heartbound.

Thx. Bought a Divergent CWDT, but it's already 20/12, so in my chest it has 22/12. So far nothing changes regarding my two problems. Damage i take is high enough to trigger this CWDT gem, so it feels like before, but it also stops like before on bigger enemies.

I thought it was important that cwdt was only lvl 21 maximum in your chest. Your level 22 breaks the loop. You need to drop down to a skin of the loyal.
Editado por útlima vez por facelessman122 en 17 oct. 2022 4:32:54
Well I did all except the Alchemist Genius - is that necessary or must be avoided? still - random suicide :/ Im desperate guys..
Any other hint? Can anyone please check the char Hribik? Is there anything elase I can do to prevent suicide?
Thank you
Editado por útlima vez por BLackocalypse en 17 oct. 2022 5:14:41
@ BLackocalypse

It seems you've leveled or changed your CWDT in your chest. It needs to be level 19 with the skin of the lords to have a max level of 21. You also have the asylum wheel (chaos res) selected. I'm be no means an expert on this build, but I think that messes up the damage you need to take with forbidden rite.

You're also not using righteous fire. That might be messing things up as well. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable can comment?
Editado por útlima vez por insectbrain en 17 oct. 2022 6:44:43
I've tried a few things now (both sequentially and in different combinations):

- switched to Skin of the Loyal so that the Div CWDT is only level 21.
- respecced to get more mana and life in exchange for Damage. Also mana regen. 25% less Damage, but also about 10% more life and 25% more mana.
- Removed some of the damage skills and added support gems instead (Elemental Focus, Increased Critical Damage).
- switched from one Heartbound loop to two of them.

Unfortunately, all this did not change anything. I still need 6x To Dust (97% less duration) and still the CWDT loop stops on stronger enemies.

Any ideas?
Editado por útlima vez por DoronNix en 17 oct. 2022 8:31:24
"
insectbrain escribió:
@ BLackocalypse

It seems you've leveled or changed your CWDT in your chest. It needs to be level 19 with the skin of the lords to have a max level of 21. You also have the asylum wheel (chaos res) selected. I'm be no means an expert on this build, but I think that messes up the damage you need to take with forbidden rite.

You're also not using righteous fire. That might be messing things up as well. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable can comment?

thank you @insectbrain
in chest is 20lvl cwdt - how is that possible? i tohught vaaled jewels cannot level up.. Oh my - thank you buddy. Bought new 19 level one..

Righteous fire - well when i enter new area of map, especially the boss area, loop stops but RF is on. It does not start the loop for me - only mana and life eating. That makes me most often instantly killed by boss.. The 3k damage per second boost is not worth the risk for me, so i use duplicate summon skeletons to start the loop instead. Is the RF spell essential for build?

Ye, im using Asylum for chaos resist and also all ele resist - but Chaos res is still -11 so should not affect damage done to myself..

thank you @insectbrain buddy, ill try again with new 19 level cwdt (really dont know how it levelled up.. maybe i accidently switched it)..
Editado por útlima vez por BLackocalypse en 17 oct. 2022 9:29:23

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional