[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

@ BLackocalypse

Are you activating your Olroth flask after entering new areas in a map? I'm pretty sure I've read that you have to somewhere in this thread.

When changing areas, I move, press my Olroth flask button , switch weapons back and forth and it works for me.

I'm still rather new to this build myself so i might be wrong.
@insectbrain thanks buddy. ye, i pop the flask whenever i enter new area

BTW someone was right - chos resist breaks the loop damage (timing) cause of not enought damage taken from forbidden rite..

Guys - I have done every hint described, every mistake should be corrected. Still happends the flask stops and I suicide.

On discord someone wrote me, my problem is flask average and minimum uptime must be 100% and 80+% nad my flask in my poedb says 100% and 65% uptime. How can I increase my flask minimum uptime from 65% to 80%+? Or maybe better question - what do I miss that incrreases it?

my poedb: https://pastebin.com/jYPjT62g

Editado por útlima vez por BLackocalypse en 17 oct. 2022 13:41:20
@ BLackocalypse

Sorry I didn't notice this before, but it was quite easy to see when i loaded your POB. One of your medium cluster jewels is the wrong type.

They both need to be increased flask duration. One of yours has increased life and mana recovery from flasks.

Hope this fixes it.
Editado por útlima vez por insectbrain en 17 oct. 2022 14:15:34
"
insectbrain escribió:
@ BLackocalypse

Sorry I didn't notice this before, but it was quite easy to see when i loaded your POB. One of your medium cluster jewels is the wrong type.

They both need to be increased flask duration. One of yours has increased life and mana recovery from flasks.

Hope this fixes it.

Yeeeeey! that must have been it buddy!
I was too harsh buying the 6p clusters changing from 4p ones. Now 82% minimum - lets roll and see if it holds :o)

Thank you very very much! I invested the rest of the points only to life and ele damage, no chaos resist or anything in path. fixed..

Thank you all guys for mistakes made by me fixed and found by you. I hope i can run uber lab now and rest of maps without being suicider :o)
Hey !

I have about 120dv for building, but I was in doubt which PoB I should follow. Which would you recommend me ?
- 75 divines pob - 32 million dps
- Tanky Evade + Spell Suppression Version - Level to 100
- 100 ex Omni Pob
- (maybe) 160ex - 100 million DPS pob, high budget

Thanks.
Hello! occassionally I die when there's no enemy around for no reason. Why? I got the minimum flask effect duration and charged, i don't know what im missing. Can you take a look pls?

https://pastebin.com/nUStYuHW
I Seem to have a problem sustaining my loop if I don't hit any enemies in two flask cycles. If I just go through the map and constantly hit enemies everything loops fine. If I stay static for more than 10-15 seconds then I die. Can someone take a look at my toon and see what you think? Thanks.
160 div, go with any setup perhaps even Omni or simply spell supression version with all best items

check your flask clusters, tree, ascendancy, olroth's flask. there will be a problem in one of these. double check, and also use the calculator.
Hey, was wondering if this is a viable build to comfortably farm Uber Feareds (running Uber cortex, uber uber elder, and 260%+ quant feared) on a ~600 div budget. Thanks
Ran everything through calculator again and still having same problem. If I stay static in a map for more than 10 seconds without engaging an enemy I kill myself. Otherwise it's great. Please help!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional