3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

Hi guys,

thanks a lot for this guide. I have played this build as a league starter and am currently still happy with it! I now have 4m DPS according to PoB and can clear everything without problems. What I could still upgrade would be an awakened void manipulation support skill (although this "only" brings 200k DPS more) and a Watchers Eye Jewel which I currently can not afford (20ex on the console).

Do you have any other suggestions what I could improve? I would be very happy! :)

https://pastebin.com/jqBv7WhW

Editado por útlima vez por ToshicMain en 30 dic. 2021 6:59:12
Hello, much thanks for the Build, i got a carcass Jack (because of cool Corruption) which has AOE, how much AOE is advisable for default number of Arrows ? your Pob has 1.39 mine has 1.79 , i guess i could drop the 20% while bow mastery ?

This is what i have in my char. İ hit lvl99 for the first time. I think spellsupression is a must if you dont want to risk your lvl progression.

Lvl 100 looks too long way to achieve.
"
ToshicMain escribió:
Hi guys,

thanks a lot for this guide. I have played this build as a league starter and am currently still happy with it! I now have 4m DPS according to PoB and can clear everything without problems. What I could still upgrade would be an awakened void manipulation support skill (although this "only" brings 200k DPS more) and a Watchers Eye Jewel which I currently can not afford (20ex on the console).

Do you have any other suggestions what I could improve? I would be very happy! :)

https://pastebin.com/jqBv7WhW

Respec a skill duration node from the Thread of Hope to Unholy Grace on your cluster setup. It's a lot more DPS.

The thing a lot of folks miss about awakened Void Manip is that when you get it to effective level 5, it gives you another gem level for your Toxic Rain, which is nearly 10% extra DPS.

Don't overlook the "cheap" Watcher's Eye mods, either - life gain on hit, for instance, is far more useful than it looks.

Your POB claims you have 2 x 20% increased AOE from Bow Mastery on the tree, which I'm pretty sure isn't possible. You want to get exactly 1.39 on your AOE mod, typically this is achieved with:
- 20% from Bow Mastery on the tree
- 10% from a quality 20 TR gem
- 9% from an AOE craft on either amulet or gloves

Quality on your movement flask.

No need for a mana flask when running Devouring Diadem.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
borgfish1 escribió:
Hello, much thanks for the Build, i got a carcass Jack (because of cool Corruption) which has AOE, how much AOE is advisable for default number of Arrows ? your Pob has 1.39 mine has 1.79 , i guess i could drop the 20% while bow mastery ?
Fitting that Carcass Jack is going to be complicated. You want 1.39 for your AOE mod, 1.79 will spread your pods out too far. Great for clearing maps, sucks at bossing.

You could drop all your other AOE mods, but you would still be at 1.41 due to the Carcass Jack. It's possible to hit 1.39, but it's complicated.

- Craft +10% on amulet.
- Craft +10% on gloves.
- Replace Efficacy with 20/20 concentrated effect.
- Take 20% bow mastery.

That, plus the quality mod on your bow and Carcass Jack should work out to exactly 1.39.

OTOH, the boost from the Carcass Jack corruption isn't as useful as it looks, as we just use that for the totems, which are primarily there to apply wither stacks - the DPS they put out is maybe 10% of our main TR setup, and losing some gem levels there means dropping 1.5% total. So the easy way is to drop the Carcass... which would let you look for a rare with frenzy on hit! Up to you, of course.
"
PricyYak4698381 escribió:
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible

This is what i have in my char. İ hit lvl99 for the first time. I think spellsupression is a must if you dont want to risk your lvl progression.

2 life flasks? That's overkill. I rarely have to use even one, and it literally never runs out of charges. I use it more for the corrupted blood than life.

Also, if you're going to make instant life flasks, use the Divine base. 979 life vs 849.

Can you maintain TR without a mana flask with that setup?

Level 100 might be achievable solo - I have been pushing 1% per map grinding level 99, so grinding 100 should be at least half that - but even so, most folks will grind 99-100 using XP rotas. Beach head maps, Poorjoys, Coward's Trials, Pure breachstones, 5 way legions... 5 ways, for instance, with a good DPS and aurabot, you can get there in 30-40 runs. On PC, that's about 20ex to buy and a few hours to run.
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
"
grimjack68 escribió:

Respec a skill duration node from the Thread of Hope to Unholy Grace on your cluster setup. It's a lot more DPS.

The thing a lot of folks miss about awakened Void Manip is that when you get it to effective level 5, it gives you another gem level for your Toxic Rain, which is nearly 10% extra DPS.

Don't overlook the "cheap" Watcher's Eye mods, either - life gain on hit, for instance, is far more useful than it looks.

Your POB claims you have 2 x 20% increased AOE from Bow Mastery on the tree, which I'm pretty sure isn't possible. You want to get exactly 1.39 on your AOE mod, typically this is achieved with:

Thank you very much for your answer. Embarrassing, but apparently I really overlooked the unholy grace node....

Two more questions:
Where do you see the AoE of 1.39? Is my PoB accidentally imported wrong and therefore shows me 2x the bow mastery? Will check it again tomorrow.

Which flask instead of a mana flask would you recommend me? I have about 15ex, so I might buy a Bottled Faith?

Thanks a lot!
"
ToshicMain escribió:
"
grimjack68 escribió:

Thank you very much for your answer. Embarrassing, but apparently I really overlooked the unholy grace node....

Two more questions:
Where do you see the AoE of 1.39? Is my PoB accidentally imported wrong and therefore shows me 2x the bow mastery? Will check it again tomorrow.

Which flask instead of a mana flask would you recommend me? I have about 15ex, so I might buy a Bottled Faith?

Thanks a lot!
Go to the Calcs tab, set socket group at the top to Toxic Rain (not the totem one in your chest), then look middle right, in an orange box, for Skill type-specific Stats. Area of Effect mod should be the second last item. If you click on it, it will list out what sources are being used for the calculations.

I wouldn't use a bottled faith for this build. I'd put in a Jade or Basalt flask for more tank, or perhaps a regular sulphur for a slight DPS boost. Dying Sun for map clear - just avoid it on bosses - or cinderswallow, or witches brew... lots of good choices!
Hey!
I have finish this build, it's very strong! I have 19,5 million DPS in POB.
I share my stuff here!
https://poe-profile.info/profile/istovir?realm=pc
"
grimjack68 escribió:
"
PricyYak4698381 escribió:

2 life flasks? That's overkill. I rarely have to use even one, and it literally never runs out of charges. I use it more for the corrupted blood than life.

Also, if you're going to make instant life flasks, use the Divine base. 979 life vs 849.

Can you maintain TR without a mana flask with that setup?

Level 100 might be achievable solo - I have been pushing 1% per map grinding level 99, so grinding 100 should be at least half that - but even so, most folks will grind 99-100 using XP rotas. Beach head maps, Poorjoys, Coward's Trials, Pure breachstones, 5 way legions... 5 ways, for instance, with a good DPS and aurabot, you can get there in 30-40 runs. On PC, that's about 20ex to buy and a few hours to run.

Actually i use two life flasks to be in a safe situation during levelling. In addition to that, i couldnt fine other useful utulity flask. With enduring charge, i dont have any armor issue.

As for mana, my toxic rain shows 9 mana to use it. With that, i can sustain toxic rain firing during even intense fighting against both bosses and mobs. So no need to use mana flask at all.

About levelling to lvl 100, i dont want to do the same things for many hours and days. As you said, expensive stuff like pure breachstones and some uniqe maps can be an option to gain xp. However, breach head maps are not good option because more or less 200 maps are required to achieve 100 according to my testing, which is that during leveling lvl99 one map should be run per each percent.

Hey grimjack, i also have a question for you.

İ crafted two different bows, one of which has attack speed while the other one has damage over time. According to pob, attack speed gives more dps than dsmage over time. This is interesting. Maybe this is the reason why bows with attack speed sells faster than the other on the xbox realm.

Anyway, now i am crafting elusive, tailwind, onslaught two toned boot.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional