3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

Re: waff~wafts watcher…[

Like it! I just switched to one to avoid bleeding, that seems to be my nemesis these days. I dropped my watchers that gave damage over time with malevolence for that, didn’t really see a damage loss yet, but will see.

Not sure what’s best to improve my build right now, amulet for sure.
Editado por útlima vez por 11Kobar11 en 23 dic. 2021 17:25:53
"
BuDiu escribió:
Loving the Champion version this league. Ive played raider and pf versions in the past and this is easily my favorite version now.

This build is very versatile with so many ways to do different things and many gearing alternatives, with budget versions and it can scale to very good dps with investment.

In case anyone is interested what this build can achieve against bosses with a high budget, here are some stats:

10-15-20+ million dps depending on investment

600k + effective HP against phys dmg
250k+ eHP against elemental and chaos damage

200%+ move speed
Cap 90% phys dmg reduction
100% spell suppression with extra damage suppressed
80%+ chance to evade
500+ Life regen per sec
500+ Life on hit rate per sec
800+ energy shield with Ghost Dance
Grace, Determination, Vitality, Malevolence, Defiance Banner
Elusive + Tailwind + Phasing + Onslaugh
Frenzy and Endurance Charges
5-6-7k + hp depending on how much you think you want/need
Permanent Fortify
Lots of damage reduced (10% from taunt, 20% less damage with hits and ailments from enemies)
Cannot be Cursed in Maps
Take no extra damage from crits on major bosses
Nearly 10k damage absorption with Molten Shell
And more...

some screenies:

Spoiler

If you want to take a look at my current setup in PoB, here is a link:

https://pastebin.com/727PzEch

58% phys dmg reduction against hits that matter. Keep in mind that phys dmg reduction in PoE shows only against white level 83 monsters, you need to set the damage of enemies in PoB to see the actual phys dmg reduction.
would farrul's fur be good for this build? free aspect of the cat....good armor, evasion, life etc
"
11Kobar11 escribió:
would farrul's fur be good for this build? free aspect of the cat....good armor, evasion, life etc
Decent stats for sure, but it's only of the Aspect of the Cat equation. You still need something to grant the actual buff...
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 escribió:
"
11Kobar11 escribió:
Decent stats for sure, but it's only of the Aspect of the Cat equation. You still need something to grant the actual buff...

Yep, put it on my gloves….it seems very good so far! No ghost shield but aspect seems to add extra tank, and lots of armour and evasion from stats.

If you are bored, check my build and let me know how I can improve, always looking for good advice!
Kinda lost on where to go next with this build. I can do everything with ease except simulacrum 23+ but I still feel like I could use more damage to kill bosses faster.

Here's my gear

https://pastebin.com/f3AUu7dA

I appreciate any help!
I'm probably being dumb but, in the PoB, the partial cluster setup tree says it has 117 points allocated (lvl 94), and I'm at 116 (lvl 93). You have all 8 passives selected on the cluster, but I can only get to 6 currently, the next point will go to the 7th slot on the cluster, which has 8 passives as well.

Where are you getting the extra cluster point selected from? I've been over the tree several times trying to spot the difference (Where's Waldo?), but I can't see where I have one too many points allocated.

https://pastebin.com/7P6PVRvh is my tree.

Thanks for any help, this is driving me crazy!
I want to rock right meow
"
Waff_Waff escribió:
i bought this beauty for 12 ex some days ago:

the clarity mod lets you spam everything basically for free
the two other mods make you more tanky
lifegain on hit is very useful on juiced maps and simulacrums

Isnt mallevolence +chaos damage is way better? and not so expensive (12-16ex)
IGN: RederisMangusta CONTACT ME WHEN I WON THE TRADE!
ScreenShaker
My playlist: https://soundcloud.com/rederis/sets/chilizaust-now
"
Laeortia escribió:
I'm probably being dumb but, in the PoB, the partial cluster setup tree says it has 117 points allocated (lvl 94), and I'm at 116 (lvl 93). You have all 8 passives selected on the cluster, but I can only get to 6 currently, the next point will go to the 7th slot on the cluster, which has 8 passives as well.

Where are you getting the extra cluster point selected from? I've been over the tree several times trying to spot the difference (Where's Waldo?), but I can't see where I have one too many points allocated.

You took 1 extra life node of the Psion life wheel. on the far left of your tree.

It's a lot easier to spot if you import the tree you want to compare, then check the box at the bottom: "Compare: ", select the two tree you want to compare, and it will highlight the differences in green and red, depending on which tree has the extra nodes.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 escribió:
"
Laeortia escribió:

You took 1 extra life node of the Psion life wheel. on the far left of your tree.

It's a lot easier to spot if you import the tree you want to compare, then check the box at the bottom: "Compare: ", select the two tree you want to compare, and it will highlight the differences in green and red, depending on which tree has the extra nodes.

Whoa, cool functionality I didn't know existed! Thank you for your reply :)
I want to rock right meow

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional