3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

Hi all and thanks for this amazing build!

I have a question! I can do all the end game content except... Knosis in wave 25+ simulacrum... Someone can help me?

Have you got any ideas to enhance my stuff?
https://poe-profile.info/profile/Istovir?realm=pc

Thanks !
I'm thinking about starting this build because I'm going for 40/40 and hit some limits with my bane occultist.

My main goals for this build would be:

1. lvl 100 - judging by what I read it should be easy
2. Feared simu - I saw here Feared vids but anyone done it simulatniously?
3. Pinnacle Encounters
- 30 wave I read it's doable
- Ravege-blight - should be doable with stun lock bosses
- Chayula - didn't read all 45 pages but so far didn't notice anyone writing about it, how hard it is with this build?
- 4-way domain - the same, how hard it is with this build?

It would be my last project for this league so could spend all my money on it (~150ex + what I earn playing it).
"
Istovir escribió:
Hi all and thanks for this amazing build!

I have a question! I can do all the end game content except... Knosis in wave 25+ simulacrum... Someone can help me?

Have you got any ideas to enhance my stuff?
https://poe-profile.info/profile/Istovir?realm=pc

Thanks !

i just took a quick look:

- double check your spell suppression in pob. hint: Revenge of the hunted
- check your flask, diamond is useless for our build
- check your bow enchant, you need exactly 39% increased aoe with this build, toxic rain gem with 20% qual gives 10%, bow mastery on the tree gives 20%, so you need exactly 9% on your gear. So get rid of the bow enchant (attack speed per quality is better) and enchant gloves with 9% aoe
"
Platonx escribió:
I'm thinking about starting this build because I'm going for 40/40 and hit some limits with my bane occultist.

My main goals for this build would be:

1. lvl 100 - judging by what I read it should be easy
2. Feared simu - I saw here Feared vids but anyone done it simulatniously?
3. Pinnacle Encounters
- 30 wave I read it's doable
- Ravege-blight - should be doable with stun lock bosses
- Chayula - didn't read all 45 pages but so far didn't notice anyone writing about it, how hard it is with this build?
- 4-way domain - the same, how hard it is with this build?

It would be my last project for this league so could spend all my money on it (~150ex + what I earn playing it).

1. lvl 100 should be very doable, but i am to lazy for it^^
2. i have no clue, just did feared white one after another
3. ravage blighted is easy, but you can get unlucky with map layout and boss affixes, Chayula and 4 way is doable as well
simulacrum 30 is also doable but there is better builds for farming it
I keep getting smoked by A8 Sirius. I can do T16 maps pretty easy but haven't really juiced them much. Any recommendations are appreciated.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/5xPtezWu
"
Inemity escribió:
I keep getting smoked by A8 Sirius. I can do T16 maps pretty easy but haven't really juiced them much. Any recommendations are appreciated.

Tough to suggest much, your characters are marked private and you didn't post a POB, so we can't see your passive tree, or any of the gear you didn't link, like flasks or jewels.

As for gear / gems... Greater Volley? Replace that with Void manipulation. Get a level 21 quality 20 Toxic rain gem. Gem levels are critical to DPS output. Most of your gems should be quality 20 as well.

Some of your gear looks like leveling gear, not endgame quality. Your amulet, for instance, only has 3 useful affixes. Crit strike multiplier, flat mana and increased energy shield can all go. The ES affix *might* be useful with Devouring Diadem... but it's likely not needed. Your rings are similar. Boots and belt are nice, gloves could use an upgrade, but not until after you fix your rings and amulet.

For anything else, we'll need to see a POB.

Edit: Lab enchants will help a fair bit as well. My favourites are Spite on gloves, increased attack and cast speed if you've killed recently on boots, and 40% increased Toxic Rain damage on helmet.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Editado por útlima vez por grimjack68 en 17 dic. 2021 20:13:54
"
grimjack68 escribió:
"
Inemity escribió:

Tough to suggest much, your characters are marked private and you didn't post a POB, so we can't see your passive tree, or any of the gear you didn't link, like flasks or jewels.

As for gear / gems... Greater Volley? Replace that with Void manipulation. Get a level 21 quality 20 Toxic rain gem. Gem levels are critical to DPS output. Most of your gems should be quality 20 as well.

Some of your gear looks like leveling gear, not endgame quality. Your amulet, for instance, only has 3 useful affixes. Crit strike multiplier, flat mana and increased energy shield can all go. The ES affix *might* be useful with Devouring Diadem... but it's likely not needed. Your rings are similar. Boots and belt are nice, gloves could use an upgrade, but not until after you fix your rings and amulet.

For anything else, we'll need to see a POB.

Edit: Lab enchants will help a fair bit as well. My favourites are Spite on gloves, increased attack and cast speed if you've killed recently on boots, and 40% increased Toxic Rain damage on helmet.

I posted my PoB at the bottom.

Here: https://pastebin.com/5xPtezWu

Edit: also turned off my privacy stuff, didn't realize it was on, sorry.
Editado por útlima vez por Inemity en 17 dic. 2021 22:59:56
"
Inemity escribió:

Sorry, completely missed the POB link in your first post!

The rest of your build seems pretty much spot on. Tree is good, jewels are decent, flasks are good.

Sirus is probably mostly learning the fight. And I'm not sure about Dash as a movement skill for him - there are some movement skills that still let you get tagged by the debuffs from his rotating quad beam if you move through them. Whirling Blades is bad, flame dash is good, I'm not sure where Dash fits. If in doubt, fit a flame dash, even tho you can't level it all the way.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Editado por útlima vez por grimjack68 en 18 dic. 2021 2:12:46
Thanks to help from Grimjack and waff_waff build went from great to awesome, strongest build ive played now.

So will be doing sirus A8 tonight, should i keep Mahoney quiver as is or switch out to vaal haste, culling strike etc. or get a rare quiver?

have a corrupted blood Jewel in belt.

Update: well it’s not much for you awesome players out there, but I actually killed Sirius A8 which is first in a looooong time! Thanks again for great build, still have the question above though.
Editado por útlima vez por 11Kobar11 en 18 dic. 2021 16:53:40
"
grimjack68 escribió:
"
Inemity escribió:

Sorry, completely missed the POB link in your first post!

The rest of your build seems pretty much spot on. Tree is good, jewels are decent, flasks are good.

Sirus is probably mostly learning the fight. And I'm not sure about Dash as a movement skill for him - there are some movement skills that still let you get tagged by the debuffs from his rotating quad beam if you move through them. Whirling Blades is bad, flame dash is good, I'm not sure where Dash fits. If in doubt, fit a flame dash, even tho you can't level it all the way.

I prefer Flame Dash over regular dash, and the first time I fought him I had Flame Dash and it felt like I wasn't getting hit by the beams like I was the last time I fought him (first time I was lacking DPS, this time I was getting one shot by beams). Thanks for the help though, I'm gonna work on getting my amulet and rings fixed.
Editado por útlima vez por Inemity en 18 dic. 2021 12:28:30

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional