3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

"
Macromaster escribió:
Hey Grimjack,

I need to abuse your knowledge, since I'm rolling alot of flasks,and enkindel them to Max Inc Effect, in case GGG maybe takes a look over the flasks again.

Look at my Amethyst Flask as an example.

Does the Inc Effect of the Enchant impacts both Stats, the Chaos Res from the Flask Base itself AND the Increased Elemental Res ?

And then, the second question. Does the Inc Effect of the Prefix, also affects the Flask Chaos Res itself AND the Elemental Resistance during Flask effect ?

I am aware that Phasing, Onslaught, or Your Critical Strike Chance is Lucky wont be affected.

Thanks for your help ;=)
Yes and yes. AFAIK, anyway - which is why Mageblood is so ridiculously powerful.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Wanted to thank you Brunowa, for this build that helped me tackle end game content progressively and very smoothly. Have only Maven, the Feared and Altered left to do (well Sirus A9, but he should be basically the same), but I should be able to do at least two of them (Maven, eh, dunno, the memory game is unreadable even in videos to me). VERY tanky and though the start was clunky (for me), when the ball gets rolling the DPS DO come : I stand at 13 million DPS with realist buffs and 16 million burst (I use a focused attack speed mod and there is the belt, see below).

My gear is classic (though I have been able to get some nice corruptions for cheap) except the belt (that is really good on the character : more zoom zoom, more damage). The clusters are very commonly used too.

One of the top characters I have played (and this one was my league starter too).
"
Pingouinmalin escribió:
One of the top characters I have played (and this one was my league starter too).

i leaguestarted the build too and in the begining it was weird and clunky...
but you have to get used to the playstyle and then it gets better every day

lets see what 3.17 will bring to the build and maybe i will leaguestart it again :)

Made a bunch of purchases last night and things are feeling really good.

Jumped into a super juiced tier 16 and ran rampant through it. Starting to take it easy though because I just hit 40 percent towards level 98 and I am starting to have visions of hitting a level I have never hit in years playing.

When I get home tonight I'll buy the thread of hope and fix my resists and start to farm currency for the ultimate amulet upgrade.

Once I hit 98 I'll start to burn through the 30 ex worth of legion emblems and simulracrums I have in the stash
which i is better, and why ? enchant +1 arrow or 40% increase TR dmg?

It seems, that there are alot of different opnions when I ask in chat in game

"
Paranthus escribió:
which i is better, and why ? enchant +1 arrow or 40% increase TR dmg?

It seems, that there are alot of different opnions when I ask in chat in game

It depends. The reason you get a bunch of different opinions in chat is because it's complicated.

Increased damage enchant is easy, you just use it and you don't have to change anything.

An extra projectile, on the other hand, you want to aim for the next TR overlap breakpoint, and that's complicated. You need to drop the quality on your TR gem, drop the AOE increase from Bow mastery on the tree, drop the AOE increase from the glove or amulet craft, and switch to a 15% quality anomalous concentrated effect rather than efficacy.

This lets you swap to a 21/20 anomalous TR gem for extra skill effect duration. Or if you want to keep the 40% damage enchant, you can swap to a phantasmal TR as long as it is between 10-19% quality.

These will give you more DPS output for sure, at the cost of reshuffling a bunch or gems / crafts / tree.
What do you think is higher dps overall assuming something isn't moving? The increased duration from anom TR or the 40%dam from the helm enchant. Basically would anom TR and the arrow helm enchant be better, or phant TR and the damage enchant?
Thanks for the great advice, my build is so much tankier with end bosses now. As I try to level I am now running into , rarely but often enough, after killing a mob I get a massive quick DoT hit that kills before I can potion. What could that be? Poison? Don’t think was bleeding. Very annoying I gotta say.
"
Remulan1 escribió:
What do you think is higher dps overall assuming something isn't moving? The increased duration from anom TR or the 40%dam from the helm enchant. Basically would anom TR and the arrow helm enchant be better, or phant TR and the damage enchant?
The ideal setup is helm with 40% damage enchant, Phantasmal TR. It's higher DPS overall AND it doesn't care as much if the target moves.

With that said, it's less than 2% damage output difference, so... /me shrugs. On the one hand, either one is fine... but if you really want to min/max, 2% is still more! :)
"
11Kobar11 escribió:
Thanks for the great advice, my build is so much tankier with end bosses now. As I try to level I am now running into , rarely but often enough, after killing a mob I get a massive quick DoT hit that kills before I can potion. What could that be? Poison? Don’t think was bleeding. Very annoying I gotta say.
If your chaos resist is low, it could be poison, or caustic ground. If your chaos resist is positive, I'd probably guess corrupted blood.

I'd suggest rolling a map with bloodlines. Run it super slow, identifying each pack before you kill them. That should let you isolate the cause, whether it's bleed, corrupted blood, chaos dot, or poison. Record it if you can, then even if you die, you can run through the recording and look at the top left for the debuff icon that caused it.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional