3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

"
11Kobar11 escribió:
Thanks for a great build! i think though i might be missing a bit, really can't handle uber bosses or even some map bosses. would REALLY appreciate some of you smart people telling what I can do to up my game here... especially dieing...

oh just got new boots so haven't put dash back in

https://pastebin.com/aCcUHktp

puhhh, your skilltree is a complete mess^^
just read the first post and take the passive tree from there

you also need to fix your auras, determination is a must have, drop vitality and your survivability will increase by a lot.

level your molten shell gem

get exactly 39% increased aoe and your dps will improve alot.
20% from bowmastery on skilltree, 10% on qual 20 TR skill gem, and 9% craft on gloves, helm or amulet

while chaos resist is nice to have, you dont need that much at that point
fix your other stuff first, even if it costs you chaos resistance
I'm struggling to understand the math on this one. Wondering Q Anomalous Concentrated Effect would get me to the magical break point. I think I have 30 IAOE now. Hoping to avoid the AOE on gloves because I have an eye towards using this along with a headhunter to steamroll some maps. I also already have 6 arrows because of the helm enchant.

Apparently you can get AOE on Belt corrupts as well. Just saw a headhunter go up with 9 percent on it. Alas I am at the office.
Editado por útlima vez por ulraththeunclean en 14 dic. 2021 11:28:57
"
Waff_Waff escribió:

- amulet could also use an upgrade but its a pain in the a.. to craft. look for dot, chaos dot +1 chaos or dot +1 chaos +1 dex, i blew up a lot of currency crafting mine. the craft is in this thread somewhere

Here's the amulet crafting instructions from earlier in the thread:

"
Buy double t1 dot Hunter amulet off trade for couple of ex (needs an open suffix, unless you wish to annul RNG for it).

Craft multimod + suffixes cannot be changed (need full suffixes, so reforge wouldn't randomly add one and mess things up). Then go Harvest Reforge Chaos. It's ~33% (250 vs 500) chance to hit +1 chaos gems (only mods available are chaos leech and +1).
If you fail, u can just recraft suffixes cannot be changed (multimod stays) and go again.

Most of the time it only adds chaos mod as prefix, so you can craft life and AoE.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
ulraththeunclean escribió:
I'm struggling to understand the math on this one. Wondering Q Anomalous Concentrated Effect would get me to the magical break point. I think I have 30 IAOE now. Hoping to avoid the AOE on gloves because I have an eye towards using this along with a headhunter to steamroll some maps. I also already have 6 arrows because of the helm enchant.

Apparently you can get AOE on Belt corrupts as well. Just saw a headhunter go up with 9 percent on it. Alas I am at the office.
With 6 arrows, you want to aim for the 5.29 overlaps breakpoint, which is relatively easy to do, especially with that helmet enchant.

- Drop the 20% AOE from Bow mastery on the tree.
- Swap to a quality 0 Toxic Rain gem - or better yet, a quality 20 anomalous variant.
- Ensure you don't have increased AOE anywhere else on gear or tree.
- Replace Efficacy with a 15% quality anomalous concentrated effect.

You get an extra point for the passive tree, you can take advantage of the increased skill effect duration on Anom. TR, and you get some extra gear affixes 'cause you don't need increased AOE any more.

thanks for the great info, redid path, went to Vindi's with determination, NOTICABLE difference.

How valuable is Hexproof? would have to shuffle/trade alot there to loose the rare ring.
"
Waff_Waff escribió:
"
11Kobar11 escribió:
Thanks for a great build! i think though i might be missing a bit, really can't handle uber bosses or even some map bosses. would REALLY appreciate some of you smart people telling what I can do to up my game here... especially dieing...

oh just got new boots so haven't put dash back in

https://pastebin.com/aCcUHktp

puhhh, your skilltree is a complete mess^^
just read the first post and take the passive tree from there

you also need to fix your auras, determination is a must have, drop vitality and your survivability will increase by a lot.

level your molten shell gem

get exactly 39% increased aoe and your dps will improve alot.
20% from bowmastery on skilltree, 10% on qual 20 TR skill gem, and 9% craft on gloves, helm or amulet

while chaos resist is nice to have, you dont need that much at that point
fix your other stuff first, even if it costs you chaos resistance

Wow, I'm well down the path on your changes and difference is night and day. survivabity sooooo much better! thanks!!!
"
11Kobar11 escribió:

thanks for the great info, redid path, went to Vindi's with determination, NOTICABLE difference.

How valuable is Hexproof? would have to shuffle/trade alot there to loose the rare ring.
Curse immunity is really nice. It's one of the key points that turns this into a true alc & go build for maps.

It also gives you the "unlucky" tag for incoming damage from hits, meaning, the damage is rolled twice and the lowest result is applied.

Should be able to drop your 2 stone ring for a magic 2-stone with curse on hit, and craft on -mana cost.

Also, you can drop Ghost Dance. It's only worthwhile if you have a fair bit of energy shield - which you don't - and don't use Blood Rage, which it looks like you do.
"
grimjack68 escribió:
"
11Kobar11 escribió:

Curse immunity is really nice. It's one of the key points that turns this into a true alc & go build for maps.

It also gives you the "unlucky" tag for incoming damage from hits, meaning, the damage is rolled twice and the lowest result is applied.

Should be able to drop your 2 stone ring for a magic 2-stone with curse on hit, and craft on -mana cost.

Also, you can drop Ghost Dance. It's only worthwhile if you have a fair bit of energy shield - which you don't - and don't use Blood Rage, which it looks like you do.

Sounds like good advice on ring. yes stopped using blood rage, using frenzy in quiver right now. Was wondering about ghost dance, with updated build (includes viridi’s) I’m around 240 es, probably need to be better than 500 to be effective?
"
11Kobar11 escribió:

Sounds like good advice on ring. yes stopped using blood rage, using frenzy in quiver right now. Was wondering about ghost dance, with updated build (includes viridi’s) I’m around 240 es, probably need to be better than 500 to be effective?
Anything helps, of course, but less than 1k ES you're really leaving a lot of instant recovery on the table.

The whole deal of a rare chest with frenzy generation, lots of life, Ghost Dance, 1k+ ES, and moving your quiver over to Caustic Arrow / Chain / Arrow Nova... IMHO nothing else synergizes as well as this combination. It's a lot of pieces, but it just works SO well.
Hey Grimjack,

I need to abuse your knowledge, since I'm rolling alot of flasks,and enkindel them to Max Inc Effect, in case GGG maybe takes a look over the flasks again.

Look at my Amethyst Flask as an example.

Does the Inc Effect of the Enchant impacts both Stats, the Chaos Res from the Flask Base itself AND the Increased Elemental Res ?

And then, the second question. Does the Inc Effect of the Prefix, also affects the Flask Chaos Res itself AND the Elemental Resistance during Flask effect ?

I am aware that Phasing, Onslaught, or Your Critical Strike Chance is Lucky wont be affected.

Thanks for your help ;=)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional