3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

"
grimjack68 escribió:
I agree 100%. I league started with Boneshatter, started another as TR Champ, took a couple days off to level an Absolution minion witch, but I'm back to the TR Champ.

I'm playing Scourge league, and I'm having no problems pushing huge juice on T16 maps, pushing scourge stacks to the 300 cap regularly. Now admittedly, I'm a lot of ex into this, and there's still room for improvement - and each upgrade is worthwhile, you can feel how every little addition actually makes the build stronger. Nothing like the typical min/max improvements we get with most builds.

There's an excellent chance I'll push this build all the way to level 100. It's just so damn easy. It's not immortal, like the aura stackers were when they first came out, but it's good enough. The HoAG mana guardian is still a better tank, but it really can't compare in the DPS column. This is as close to the perfect balance of DPS output and tank as I've ever seen, and I've been playing this game for a long... long time.

And because of its Versatility, its a great mapper, just get a HH or a Mageblood and Maloneys, and an awesome Bosser.

Does it have funky animations ? nah, is it boring after a while ? maybe

But it does an insane job, with a small entry level, and can do everything just great.
I have played since 2014 and this build imo most balanced I have ever played.Thank you to whoever made it :)
"
Macromaster escribió:
I made a weird weapon, that works very well together with my chest.

Tested a bit around because I was pretty dissapointed by the "Aura grants Damage", but It is really #% PER Aura.

It was in the same range like a 40% increased Chaos Damage Bow, but I guess at the end the better result, since it also boosts Group Damage.

That bow is f**king bonkaz! Nice one.

"
Macromaster escribió:

Btw, Brunowa, are you fine ? Have not seen you online in days ;)

hehe, yeh, I'm done for 3.16 though. Holiday and family time now. Will see you again in 3.17.

Dumb question I was hoping someone could help with (or point to a resource on).

The increased skill effect duration - what kind of effect does it have on DPS? I'm about to jigger around with my tree and can likely fit in that thread of hope to get to the other duration nodes.

When others did that did you notice a significant dps increase?

Second question - what is the better TR enchant? The added projectile of the increased TR 40 percent damage one?

Thanks all.
"
ulraththeunclean escribió:
Dumb question I was hoping someone could help with (or point to a resource on).

The increased skill effect duration - what kind of effect does it have on DPS? I'm about to jigger around with my tree and can likely fit in that thread of hope to get to the other duration nodes.

When others did that did you notice a significant dps increase?

Second question - what is the better TR enchant? The added projectile of the increased TR 40 percent damage one?

Thanks all.
Skill effect duration is a straight up multiplier, with the caveat of whatever you are shooting at needs to stay in the drop zone long enough to take damage, so it's way up there on the scale of things to invest in. I'd rank it behind chaos / dot multi and gem levels, but not by much.

Enchants. The added projectile is complicated, damage is easy. If you move from 5 to 6 projectiles, you should change your AOE multiplier to aim for the 5.29 overlaps, which means mucking about with the tree / gem quality. From the Reddit post: "It can be obtained via either 15% anomalous concentrated effect with 0% Inc. AoE, or 20% anomalous concentrated effect with 5% Inc. AoE."

Of course, you can get the extra arrow in a variety of ways... quiver / bow mod, phantasmal TR with less than 20% quality, helm enchant...

I got lucky with a lab enchant early, so I've stuck with the 40% damage enchant so far.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Genius build, Been playin in the league. One question can i get the spores to explode faster? Hate delay killin usually play crit builds and bad guys dies instant
Git R Dun!
Editado por útlima vez por Aim_Deep en 13 dic. 2021 14:50:26
I am very satiedfied with my build, but i also
want to do the next step in relation to my dps.

I comfortable kill Sirus/Shaper/Elder/UElder, but
there is so much content i fail, eg. Ravaged Blighted
Simulacrum >27, T16 100% etc.

How can i boost my DPS and keep my survivability ?

I am thankfull for hints.

https://pastebin.com/b2f7kqcD
"
Seibuss escribió:

ravaged blighted maps are more or less an issue on how to set up ur towers. You want stun towers to perma stun and then your freeze towers to perma freeze the stun immune mobs.
Fix your ring annoints for this and google the rest :->

i did like 50 ravaged blight maps this league with this build and you can get extremely unlucky with the layout and the bosses. I failed 8 of the first 20 maps but you´ll get better with time

For simulacrum scroll back one or two pages, i keep struggling with sim lvl 27+ but there are some tips in this thread.

some small hints for gear upgrades:

- your belt and bow are killer, no need for upgrades^^

- Atziris boots are meh for endgame. try to get boots with 2x res, spell supression, life and move speed. You can buy em for like 20 ex or craft em for 4-12 ex.
video for the craft: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDIEksvyYnY&t=300s

- with your boots fixed, you can upgrade your rings.
amethyst or vermillion to get more tanky or iolite to get more dps

- get more protection against ailments, enchant your jewels with harvest, maybe get a shock immune flask

- eventually you can craft gloves, hunter influence with 2x dot multi or 2x influence with 2x dot multi and culling strike, these gloves are super endgame and i would try to upgrade everything else first

- amulet could also use an upgrade but its a pain in the a.. to craft. look for dot, chaos dot +1 chaos or dot +1 chaos +1 dex, i blew up a lot of currency crafting mine. the craft is in this thread somewhere
"
Seibuss escribió:

Just a small thing but reroll your gloves to 9% AOE. Its actually better than 10.
Thanks for a great build! i think though i might be missing a bit, really can't handle uber bosses or even some map bosses. would REALLY appreciate some of you smart people telling what I can do to up my game here... especially dieing...

oh just got new boots so haven't put dash back in

https://pastebin.com/aCcUHktp

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional