3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

Nevermind.
Editado por útlima vez por SkylerOG en 4 ene. 2022 9:13:56
"
grimjack68 escribió:
Toxic Rain needs the quality for AOE to hit the ideal 1.39 multiplier for toxic rain. Unless you're going to move to 6 projectiles, then you scrap increased AOE entirely.

Efficacy is weird. Regular gives you more damage, Anomalous gives you more skill effect duration, so your pods last longer. The first one is better against mobile bosses, the second is better for bosses that mostly stay still.

Totally forgot about the AOE on normal TR quality. The skill effect duration increase of Anomalous Efficacy was showing a DPS increase over normal Efficacy in POB though, but it seems like the DPS calculations for this build cannot be taken at face value. I skipped those upgrades and went for a Divergent Mirage Archer instead.

How important is GMP supporting Frenzy? I ask because I could use this slot for a Vaal/utility skill instead.

Closing in on 11M DPS with no Vaal skill DPS inflation.
https://pastebin.com/48SAQT54

What boot enchant would you recommend?
Editado por útlima vez por subiedude8 en 4 ene. 2022 10:36:38
"
subiedude8 escribió:
"
grimjack68 escribió:
Toxic Rain needs the quality for AOE to hit the ideal 1.39 multiplier for toxic rain. Unless you're going to move to 6 projectiles, then you scrap increased AOE entirely.

Efficacy is weird. Regular gives you more damage, Anomalous gives you more skill effect duration, so your pods last longer. The first one is better against mobile bosses, the second is better for bosses that mostly stay still.

Totally forgot about the AOE on normal TR quality. The skill effect duration increase of Anomalous Efficacy was showing a DPS increase over normal Efficacy in POB though, but it seems like the DPS calculations for this build cannot be taken at face value. I skipped those upgrades and went for a Divergent Mirage Archer instead.

How important is GMP supporting Frenzy? I ask because I could use this slot for a Vaal/utility skill instead.

Closing in on 11M DPS with no Vaal skill DPS inflation.
https://pastebin.com/48SAQT54

What boot enchant would you recommend?
If the targets stand still, the longer skill duration is a nice boost in DPS. Not like this build really needs the min/max DPS tho!

I ran without GMP for a while before I switched to a Frenzy on Hit chest, it still worked ok. For the most part I was still at max frenzy charges all the time.

Best boot enchant is increased attack and cast speed if you've killed recently, IMO.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 escribió:
Best boot enchant is increased attack and cast speed if you've killed recently, IMO.
What enchant would you recommend that isn't useless for bossing?
Editado por útlima vez por subiedude8 en 4 ene. 2022 14:02:11
"
subiedude8 escribió:
"
grimjack68 escribió:
What enchant would you recommend that isn't useless for bossing?
There really isn't anything that's very useful for bossing. There's life and mana regen, the life is if you've been hit and is limited to 2%, mana regen is if you've cast a spell and is 70% increased, so not terrible.

Increased movement speed if you've been hit recently isn't entirely useless. Neither is % chance to dodge spell hits if you've taken spell damage recently.

All of the boot enchants are very marginal for bosses, IMHO.
i try to make this setup on my 98 champ in standard but something wrong...

this my pob https://pastebin.com/kXLJ0cTR and this my equip :

my watcher give me phasing with haste, +25 life/hit with vitality and no bleed with malevolence on

i do awakener 9 and maven (but are looong fight and not 100% sure win )
but i can't go over 20~22 simulacrum, can't beat aul, and can't go so fast in map...

i want to try frenzy chest and dot quiver with a -9 chaos res enchanted helm but i think i must change tree and try to find some -mana cost jewel (due to no mageblood) any ideas?

Editado por útlima vez por Beskaius en 6 ene. 2022 4:07:40
"
Beskaius escribió:
i try to make this setup on my 98 champ in standard but something wrong...

this my pob https://pastebin.com/kXLJ0cTR and this my equip :

my watcher give me phasing with haste, +25 life/hit with vitality and no bleed with malevolence on

i do awakener 9 and maven (but are looong fight and not 100% sure win )
but i can't go over 20~22 simulacrum, can't beat aul, and can't go so fast in map...

i want to try frenzy chest and dot quiver with a -9 chaos res enchanted helm but i think i must change tree and try to find some -mana cost jewel (due to no mageblood) any ideas?

Your DPS output is crippled due to wrong Area of Effect mod. You're running 1.2 and need 1.39. We usually get 1.39 by:

Standard quality 20 Toxic Rain: .10
Bow Mastery from passive tree, extra AOE: .20
AOE craft on either gloves or amulet: .09

You only have the tree passive, Bow Mastery.

You need to swap your Anomalous Toxic Rain for a Standard - preferably level 21, quality 20, and swap your craft on your amulet for a T2 craft, 8-9% increased area of effect and 11-13% increased area damage. Recraft that until it hits exactly 9% increased AOE.

Then drop the Quartz flask, you already have phasing with your watchers eye, and add a Jade flask. that should max your movement speed from queen of the forest.
Not sure how much further I can push this without inflating DPS with vaal skills or requiring mirror tier gear:
https://pastebin.com/MdE9vtky

Still unsure about flasks. Was testing Cinderswallow but settled on an attack speed Silver flask for a substantial DPS gain.

Seems like the only weakness of this build is chaos damage so I opted for an Amethyst flask which may be overkill with my base chaos res. I notice none of you running Amethyst.
Editado por útlima vez por subiedude8 en 6 ene. 2022 16:02:10
"
grimjack68 escribió:
Done! https://pastebin.com/mZyANGbh let's try to do something!

Change my Anomalous TR with normal 21/20 TR on totem is useless?
"
subiedude8 escribió:
Not sure how much further I can push this without inflating DPS with vaal skills or requiring mirror tier gear:
https://pastebin.com/MdE9vtky

Still unsure about flasks. Was testing Cinderswallow but settled on an attack speed Silver flask for a substantial DPS gain.

Seems like the only weakness of this build is chaos damage so I opted for an Amethyst flask which may be overkill with my base chaos res. I notice none of you running Amethyst.
The only reason I don't run an Amethyst flask is I managed to push my base chaos resist up to 44%. It's fluctuated between about 30 and 70 depending on what gear I'm currently running, but it's not been a problem for me as long as I keep it above 30%.

The only thing I'd suggest from here is figuring out how many of the -mana affixes you need while running Devouring Diadem. I suspect you are still running more of those than you need. You could try pulling the Conq. Eff. jewel, and temp scouring the crafted affix off your jewelry, see if you can still maintain enough energy shield to constantly spam TR. Unless you want to push for the next level of DPS...

You're about as far up the gear setup as you can get while still keeping the build uniques. The next step would be to drop the queen of the forest for a rare chest with frenzy on hit, the quiver for one with dual damage multipliers, and the helm for one with -chaos resist to nearby enemies. Each of those requires some mucking about with the rest of your gear, and realistically, you're already at more than enough DPS to kill nearly everything in the game, so... :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional