3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

so i'm thinking i'm in good shape, despite a different route took (Farrul's fir and Cat). would really appreciate your input again on things i could improve or are clearly doing wrong....

https://pastebin.com/u2uWjfGi

I do use maloneys for mapping, boss quiver in above.
Editado por útlima vez por 11Kobar11 en 1 ene. 2022 11:25:41
Finally i could kill maven easily with this build.

For people who still have trouble on that, i want to share my simple tactics.

As this build handles almost all incoming damages wih no problem, we can go forward to third phase with all portals that exist.

In third phase, memory game is very annoying to me to succeed. But there is trick there, at least in the xbox realm.

İ assume you will die during memory game sub phase of third phase. When you die, wait until memory game ends. Then exit arena to go to the portals. Enter the arena again. Until memory game starts again, try to be close to maven as much possible as you can in order to maintain your attacks for her.

If you have culling strike, with 3to 4 portals use you can kill her easily.
Alright, I just finished assembling the pieces to respec. Cost me a lot more currency than @grim made me think it was going to require (~50ex) but the market is really bad right now, jewelry in particular. For example, the amulet cost me 18ex and does not even have +1 dex. I don't think I am going to be able to find reasonably priced Apothecary gloves or Iolite rings to replace my temps.

https://pastebin.com/2xt9DEZK
Editado por útlima vez por subiedude8 en 1 ene. 2022 15:25:25
"
subiedude8 escribió:
Alright, I just finished assembling the pieces to respec. Cost me a lot more currency than @grim made me think it was going to require (~50ex) but the market is really bad right now, jewelry in particular. For example, the amulet cost me 18ex and does not even have +1 dex. I don't think I am going to be able to find reasonably priced Apothecary gloves or Iolite rings to replace my temps.

https://pastebin.com/2xt9DEZK
Ouch. You can craft an amulet that's excellent using this method, scooped from way back in this thread:

"
Easy way to get urself a DPS amulet. Around the same or more dps than +1 dex, +1 chaos gems and 1 dot mod amulet. Depends on your build (have to check in PoB).

This also opens up gloves (no need for AOE craft there to reach exactly 39%, so easier to get culling + dot ones, or Despair corrupted.

Buy double t1 dot Hunter amulet off trade for couple of ex (needs an open suffix, unless you wish to annul RNG for it).

Craft multimod + suffixes cannot be changed (need full suffixes, so reforge wouldn't randomly add one and mess things up). Then go Harvest Reforge Chaos. It's ~33% (250 vs 500) chance to hit +1 chaos gems (only mods available are chaos leech and +1).
If you fail, u can just recraft suffixes cannot be changed (multimod stays) and go again.

Most of the time it only adds chaos mod as prefix, so you can craft life and AoE.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 escribió:
Ouch. You can craft an amulet that's excellent using this method, scooped from way back in this thread:

Not really an option either as the bases are just as prohibitively expensive.

I am beginning to familiarize myself with the mechanics and had a couple of questions:

1. Withering Step is consuming one of my Dash charges and I am also capped at two Dash charges instead of three. The OP does not seem to have this issue in the video showcases. Is this because of the gem levels being staggered? As far as I can tell, both gems are linked to the Second Wind.

2. There is an opportunity to synergize with Devouring Diadem by utilizing Desecrate to create corpses vs bosses. Has anyone explored this? Assuming it is just overkill with all of the defenses that this build has to offer.
Editado por útlima vez por subiedude8 en 1 ene. 2022 23:17:18
"
subiedude8 escribió:
"
grimjack68 escribió:

Not really an option either as the bases are just as prohibitively expensive.

I am beginning to familiarize myself with the mechanics and had a couple of questions:

1. Withering Step is consuming one of my Dash charges and I am also capped at two Dash charges instead of three. The OP does not seem to have this issue in the video showcases. Is this because of the gem levels being staggered? As far as I can tell, both gems are linked to the Second Wind.

2. There is an opportunity to synergize with Devouring Diadem by utilizing Desecrate to create corpses vs bosses. Has anyone explored this? Assuming it is just overkill with all of the defenses that this build has to offer.
I guess I haven't kept up on prices since I bought these things.

I use withering step and flame dash. I don't have either one linked to anything else. There seems to be a weird ... bug? ... where the cooldown for both will freeze for several seconds. The build is so tanky that it's never gotten me killed, so... /me shrugs?

How are you getting more than 2 charges on dash? The wiki says it has one, and second wind should add one more.

Desecrate is *probably* overkill, but I use Ghost Dance to regain ES, so again, /me shrugs? If you can fit it, give it a try!

"
grimjack68 escribió:

How are you getting more than 2 charges on dash? The wiki says it has one, and second wind should add one more.

If you watch the original poster's videos, there are parts where it shows 3 charges of Dash, and also the cooldown does not seem to conflict with Withering Step.
Editado por útlima vez por subiedude8 en 3 ene. 2022 16:33:06
"
subiedude8 escribió:
"
grimjack68 escribió:

If you watch the original poster's videos, there are parts where it shows 3 charges of Dash, and also the cooldown does not seem to conflict with Withering Step.
Finally figured out the 3 charges... it's from Anomalous Second Wind, gives you +2 instead of +1.

I'm going to go pick one of those up and give it a try.
"
grimjack68 escribió:
Finally figured out the 3 charges... it's from Anomalous Second Wind, gives you +2 instead of +1.

Great catch!

Anomalous Toxic Rain and Anomalous Efficacy Support are showing a decent DPS increase for me in POB, but I don't see anyone running these. Am I missing something?
Editado por útlima vez por subiedude8 en 3 ene. 2022 20:57:39
"
subiedude8 escribió:
"
grimjack68 escribió:

Great catch!

Anomalous Toxic Rain and Anomalous Efficacy Support are showing a decent DPS increase for me in POB, but I don't see anyone running these. Am I missing something?
Toxic Rain needs the quality for AOE to hit the ideal 1.39 multiplier for toxic rain. Unless you're going to move to 6 projectiles, then you scrap increased AOE entirely.

Efficacy is weird. Regular gives you more damage, Anomalous gives you more skill effect duration, so your pods last longer. The first one is better against mobile bosses, the second is better for bosses that mostly stay still.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional