3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

Could someone tell me how to craft a hunter bow with +gem level/chaos multiplier? (Or refer me to a guide)
My current budget is only ~300c.

current bow is this, quite new to the league.
"
tgSebasX escribió:
Could someone tell me how to craft a hunter bow with +gem level/chaos multiplier? (Or refer me to a guide)
My current budget is only ~300c.

current bow is this, quite new to the league.
All the crafting methods for the +3 bows are 9-10 exalt. Here's the section from Lightee's notes on bows:

"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crafting Mid/Late Game Bows
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can farm/buy a 6L Short Bow through the "The Porcupine" divination card (better base) or "Imperial Legacy" divination card.
A Shrieking Essence of Dread (or higher) will give you +2 levels of socketed bow gems, hope for an open suffix (Either recraft with another essence or annul))
Craft Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier (Betrayal Craft)

You can unveil this modifier only from weapons dropped by It That Fled, which is not on the initial Sydicate board. You need to pick remove members from the syndicate until It That Fled appears.

Crafting End Game Bow

Around the point you can comfortably afford Empower 4 and have around 8+ exalts, you can seriously consider a sizable weapon upgrade
If you do not think you'll reach this amount of currency, you can go for a bow with +2 level of socketed bow gems and +1 level of socketed gems

The bow you are aiming for is Hunter Increased Chaos Damage Over Time, T1 DoT Multi, +1 to Level of Socketed Gems,
Can have 3 additional crafted mods, crafted +2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems, and crafted Chaos Dot Multi

You will need a Hunter Influenced 6L ilvl 82+ bow. Ideally, this would be a Thicket Bow
You can either buy one to influence (make sure it is ilvl 82+, no influence, not corrupted/mirrored/fractured) or link a hunter bow yourself
You can influence your own bow through a Hunter's Exalted Orb or an already influenced bow with the Harvest Weapon Influence Swap craft (1/6 chance)
Remember that you can quality the base with Hillock in Transportation or with Perfect Fossils and craft quality on an item before 6 linking

Alt/Aug/Regal for T1 Dot Multi annul it down to this mod on a rare item. Can Have 3 Crafted Mods, Cannot Roll Attack Mods, Exalt twice.
You should hit +1 to Level of Socketed Gems and a random tier of Hunter Increased Chaos Damage Over Time
Wipe craft, Can Have 3 Crafted Mods, +2 Level of Socketed Support Gems, Chaos Dot Multi

Craftofexile: https://pastebin.com/qZvPGhfc
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Thank you for the build.

Most content ive ever cleared, and best scalable build ive used.

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/iA0ABKDa.

If anyone has any suggestions where I can squeeze out a bit more dps please let me know. Currently sitting at 22M DPS in Pastebin :)

Editado por útlima vez por ark30 en 10 ene. 2022 18:47:16
So for Viridian Jewels and the like, is “damage over time” as powerful as chaos damage over time? Sorry, the mechanics get me confused…..
From the testing I did when picking gear and in PoB, i found them to be the same. To clarify: With Jewels Chaos dot and Dot net the same result. But there is no Chaos DOT available for Jewels.

There is Chaos Dot Multi vs Dot Multi, and they too net the same results. The one thing to note is with Chaos dot multi T1 Range is 6-8 where Dot Multi is 4-6. (*Squeeze that extra 2%)

So dont confuse Chaos DoT Multi with DoT or flat %chaos/dmg, when it comes to jewels. If that makes any sense at all.

Another thing to note: Stacking dot multi in any fashion seems to net the highest dps increase like 6% dot multi increased DPS more than 12% Dot/Chaos dot.

Final Note: When looking at flat increase Damage or increase chaos damage, their DPS increase I found falls in the middle of the pack *(Based on achievable numbers). so 19% increase chaos damage was less than 6% chaos/Dot multi but more than 12% increased DoT. Obviously 10% increased damage nets the lowest increase dps because of the numerical limiations to T1.

Hope this helped.
Editado por útlima vez por ark30 en 10 ene. 2022 19:40:36
Hey thanks for that! Will wrap tiny brain around it…..

Ok on further review, really really thanks for that. Clear and super helpful
Editado por útlima vez por 11Kobar11 en 10 ene. 2022 20:38:35
"
ark30 escribió:
Thank you for the build.

Most content ive ever cleared, and best scalable build ive used.

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/iA0ABKDa.

If anyone has any suggestions where I can squeeze out a bit more dps please let me know. Currently sitting at 22M DPS in Pastebin :)

Looks like only expensive upgrades from here out for you.

Empower 4.
Amulet with +2 gems, or multiple DOT multi affixes.
Bow with T1 affixes.
Possibly chest armour upgrades.
Helmet with -chaos resist.

None of those are requirements, of course.
"
11Kobar11 escribió:
So for Viridian Jewels and the like, is “damage over time” as powerful as chaos damage over time? Sorry, the mechanics get me confused…..
No difference. DOT multiplier is better than increased tho.
"
ark30 escribió:
From the testing I did when picking gear and in PoB, i found them to be the same. To clarify: With Jewels Chaos dot and Dot net the same result. But there is no Chaos DOT available for Jewels.

There is Chaos Dot Multi vs Dot Multi, and they too net the same results. The one thing to note is with Chaos dot multi T1 Range is 6-8 where Dot Multi is 4-6. (*Squeeze that extra 2%)

So dont confuse Chaos DoT Multi with DoT or flat %chaos/dmg, when it comes to jewels. If that makes any sense at all.

Another thing to note: Stacking dot multi in any fashion seems to net the highest dps increase like 6% dot multi increased DPS more than 12% Dot/Chaos dot.

Final Note: When looking at flat increase Damage or increase chaos damage, their DPS increase I found falls in the middle of the pack *(Based on achievable numbers). so 19% increase chaos damage was less than 6% chaos/Dot multi but more than 12% increased DoT. Obviously 10% increased damage nets the lowest increase dps because of the numerical limiations to T1.

Hope this helped.
Better said than my post... I really need to read everything before I reply!
"
grimjack68 escribió:
Looks like only expensive upgrades from here out for you.

Empower 4.
Amulet with +2 gems, or multiple DOT multi affixes.
Bow with T1 affixes.
Possibly chest armour upgrades.
Helmet with -chaos resist.

None of those are requirements, of course.

Yeh, thats what i was affraid of. Those are all pretty hefty upgrades for minor increases. Enlighten 4 has been tempting... But still at 12ex. And same with amulet. double dot multi is way to high for me at this point.
Editado por útlima vez por ark30 en 10 ene. 2022 20:13:50

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional