[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

failed Sirus A0 so I don't know what to say, all fight just felt like zero DPS -- Any ideas? 2 deaths were mistakes the others the fight just lasts too long, last phase is just impossible to get mines out

https://pastebin.com/jPHwSbaj

bah, I know where things went south, low mana a couple times (no sustain) and lost fortify twice, i'll have to deal with those issues, but better flask management and fortify upkeep would have helped

Editado por útlima vez por d3viant6 en 8 jul. 2020 18:37:02
"
xikorita escribió:

Not done yet.

Get fingerless gloves ilv 85 (warlord was cheaper 2 exa). Roll the culling strike with alts and regal.

Get hunter gloves ilv 85. Roll for unnerve on hit, regal.

Make sure that only those influenced mods are on both items. Use awakener orb on hunter gloves and clock on the warlord fingerless one. You will get a glove with both of them.

I still need more seeds to finish crafting. I have to remove life to get the life on kill out of there, crafted chaos resists, remove add chaos for resist.

Question: why unnerve at 10% when blade blast has 100%? Can you replace it with something better?
"
Yalpe escribió:
"
xikorita escribió:

Not done yet.

Get fingerless gloves ilv 85 (warlord was cheaper 2 exa). Roll the culling strike with alts and regal.

Get hunter gloves ilv 85. Roll for unnerve on hit, regal.

Make sure that only those influenced mods are on both items. Use awakener orb on hunter gloves and clock on the warlord fingerless one. You will get a glove with both of them.

I still need more seeds to finish crafting. I have to remove life to get the life on kill out of there, crafted chaos resists, remove add chaos for resist.

Question: why unnerve at 10% when blade blast has 100%? Can you replace it with something better?

I wanted to do it because I could. I didn't think of anything else to fuse with the awakener. I am probably putting something defensive instead. Like chaos golem for phys resist.

Another thing that I did was to buy elemental resistances and mine throwing speed jewels, using harvest to get undesirable mods and then slamming life. If the suffixes are full there are only maximum life and life to totems. Very easy to get gg jewels. https://poe-profile.info/profile/xikorita and click jewels
"
d3viant6 escribió:
failed Sirus A0 so I don't know what to say, all fight just felt like zero DPS -- Any ideas? 2 deaths were mistakes the others the fight just lasts too long, last phase is just impossible to get mines out

I killed Sirus AW8 deathless. I failed AW4-5-6. The major breakpoint was hitting 5k+ mana and playing mechanically better. I can't load the pob yet, but Sirus is a very mechanical boss. Most of his stuff is easily manually dodged if you position properly.

Are you using blastchain properly? How are you laying/detonating your mines? Do you keep fortify up? Everything helps a shitton, even if it looks minor. You can check my character if you want, its not even close to min/max yet. For Sirus corrupted blood immunity is important, but its so expensive this league...
"
d3viant6 escribió:

Get real close to him. Do some mines and dodge circling him. When he teleporta he faces the direction he will teleport to. Get there asap and keep doing it.

When there is the air circle of siruses he flashes the right one just before the beam. Pay attention and move to where is going to teleport to.

This fight is about getting to know the moves. It doesn't matter how much dps you have.
Thanks for the tips, I know 4 deaths explanation now (poor flask management and fortify), i've killed him 30x or more and even my first death didn't come until last stage
Sorry, but I have to use detonate on LH (move) button because I have some finger issues now, BUT I think I know how Blastchain works:

M - M - M - DET(move)- M - M - DET - ETC, is that right?? Almost like a stutter step action.

I use Q for laying mines, move (det) then alternate, BUT does the next DET (move) interrupt the original chain??

What's 'easier' way to avoid 2 key lay + det?

This is mainly for BOSSES, for clear anything really works

EDIT:: I'm trying with Q for laying and R for DET, so I'm laying 5 or so mines, DET, and try to add more to keep the chain going but that's not working. I think I can handle this 2 key setup after some low level runs, just trying to understand optimal timing and method to keep the chaiin growing, still not there yet

Editado por útlima vez por d3viant6 en 8 jul. 2020 19:07:36
"
xikorita escribió:

I wanted to do it because I could. I didn't think of anything else to fuse with the awakener. I am probably putting something defensive instead. Like chaos golem for phys resist.

Another thing that I did was to buy elemental resistances and mine throwing speed jewels, using harvest to get undesirable mods and then slamming life. If the suffixes are full there are only maximum life and life to totems. Very easy to get gg jewels. https://poe-profile.info/profile/xikorita and click jewels

Redeemer for Adds # to # lightning damage if you've dealt a critical strike recently could've been good. The rest is kind of meh, I agree.

I tried to get % increased mana on my jewels and I had to sacrifice mine throwing speed for it. I'll revisit this later as it might free up a suffix. I just noticed that on the belt, if you zeal spam you can get (18–21)% increased Trap and Mine Throwing Speed as a suffix. Combine this with the redeemer mod and you have a pretty crazy item.
"
d3viant6 escribió:
Sorry, but I have to use detonate on LH (move) button because I have some finger issues now, BUT I think I know how Blastchain works:

M - M - M - DET(move)- M - M - DET - ETC, is that right?? Almost like a stutter step action.

I use Q for laying mines, move (det) then alternate, BUT does the next DET (move) interrupt the original chain??

What's 'easier' way to avoid 2 key lay + det?

This is mainly for BOSSES, for clear anything really works

EDIT:: I'm trying with Q for laying and R for DET, so I'm laying 5 or so mines, DET, and try to add more to keep the chain going but that's not working. I think I can handle this 2 key setup after some low level runs, just trying to understand optimal timing and method to keep the chaiin growing, still not there yet

So the way I was doing it first (which was wrong) was to hold spacebar to detonate as the mine hits the floor. What you want to do while mapping is to throw a couple mines and then detonate so you get the extra damage from blast chain.

Supported Skills deal 5% more Damage for each prior Mine in Detonation Sequence

AFAIK the chain interrupts if you reach your cap again or if you detonate again. For mapping its ok to stutter step, but for bosses, it makes a world of difference. Trust me, I got to level 93 by not chaining at all due to holding spacebar. The difference is HUGE. What you want to do against bosses is to stack 19 mines, detonate, wait 500ms and throw as much mines as you can to "ride the chain". You should get about 25 mines to detonate that way which is 100%+ MORE damage on the last ones. Its a bit harder to do on sirus because he moves a lot, but you can still stack like 10 and "ride the chain" before he beams.

Note: my left mouse is bound to arcane cloak so I never forget.
"
Yalpe escribió:
"
xikorita escribió:

Redeemer for Adds # to # lightning damage if you've dealt a critical strike recently could've been good. The rest is kind of meh, I agree.

I tried to get % increased mana on my jewels and I had to sacrifice mine throwing speed for it. I'll revisit this later as it might free up a suffix. I just noticed that on the belt, if you zeal spam you can get (18–21)% increased Trap and Mine Throwing Speed as a suffix. Combine this with the redeemer mod and you have a pretty crazy item.

From what I understand from op you only get lightning damage to spells. And omg the essence for mine throwing speed! I have a base with redeemer which I wanted to get more mana recovery and will try that today.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional