[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
xikorita escribió:
Using the vigil jewel at the start of scion gives you 30 seconds fortify with it is great.

how are you getting 40 str in the radius tho?? Also, it's 12 sec
"
d3viant6 escribió:
WELL... BUILD IS finally coming together for me, playstyle is OK, clear is OK, bossing is improved (takes longer but now I don't die). I'll get it to 92 then try Sirus. https://pastebin.com/XyF2uVry

Try the atziri flask instead of the jade one. Why don't you have the unique amulet? It is perfect for the build.
"
d3viant6 escribió:
"
xikorita escribió:
Using the vigil jewel at the start of scion gives you 30 seconds fortify with it is great.

There is 40 str in this location https://imgur.com/a/PiXPCPX

I dont know why I have that much time, I think it is 34 seconds now. I might have bonuses for duration somewhere but the link is only vigilant strike, ancestral call and faster attacks.
Editado por útlima vez por xikorita en 8 jul. 2020 13:19:37
"
xikorita escribió:
"
d3viant6 escribió:
"
xikorita escribió:

There is 40 str in this location https://imgur.com/a/PiXPCPX

I dont know why I have that much time, I think it is 34 seconds now. I might have bonuses for duration somewhere but the link is only vigilant strike, ancestral call and faster attacks.

That's weird, when I checked that location and allocated points in POB is says only 15 str in radius, you sure it's working?
They don't need to be allocated, just in radius AFAIK.
Yeah because after I used it I got the big duration. There are enough str nodes in range.
The reason why its 30 seconds + is because of Vigilant Strike.

Per 1% Quality:
2% increased Fortify duration
Deals (222-260)% of Base Attack Damage
(75-170)% increased Fortify duration
Grants Fortify on Melee Hit
+(2-4) to Melee Strike Range
Can't be Evaded

If you do the math you get 12s * (1 + 1.7 + 0.2) = 34.8s
"
Yalpe escribió:
34.8s

holy hell, it does work, man that's some great QOL right here, thanks!!!

Editado por útlima vez por d3viant6 en 8 jul. 2020 17:50:08
Does anyone have any tips for crafting some strong gloves? Loved Yalp's belt craft, got real lucky on mine :)

edit: Or, can you post a guide on making some good weapons?
Editado por útlima vez por wallyflops en 8 jul. 2020 17:03:09

Not done yet.

Get fingerless gloves ilv 85 (warlord was cheaper 2 exa). Roll the culling strike with alts and regal.

Get hunter gloves ilv 85. Roll for unnerve on hit, regal.

Make sure that only those influenced mods are on both items. Use awakener orb on hunter gloves and clock on the warlord fingerless one. You will get a glove with both of them.

I still need more seeds to finish crafting. I have to remove life to get the life on kill out of there, crafted chaos resists, remove add chaos for resist.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional