[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
Marcio44 escribió:

Hi Yalpe,
Thanks for the guide.
I'm new at craft but I really want to improve my wepaons :(
Lets assume weapon below is what I want (ALT + Regal), what I Should I do next? Exalte the sample item below?

Sample:

Thanks,

Hi Marcio,

I am not sure what you are trying to achieve with this craft (the end goal). The item you linked is kind of hard to improve up on because you need multiple lightning mods on a scepter for this build (assuming harvest crafting). It would be easier for me to help if you knew what kind of mods you are shooting for. I have not put the time into a plan for a scepter yet but if I find something easy/cheap I'll post the plan here. The other guide is for an explody mace.
Editado por útlima vez por Yalpe en 7 jul. 2020 7:11:49
"
Quantum_Paradox escribió:
How does the build perform in 3.11 and how much would i need to invest to be able to clear red maps?

I tried the build at the end of Delirium and it was fun but quite hard to get going :)

I was doing red maps without weapons with the uniques only. I didn't even have resists and was using a wise oak to get them without atziris.

It is very important to spam arcane cloak and all flasks all the time.
Crafted another easy item with Harvest:

1- Get a ilvl 84 stygian vise (crusader prefered but you can slam it later)
2- Chaos spam until you hit T1 mana. Its surprisingly easy https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=3&m=chaos&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&as=0&req={%221777%22:{%22l%22:75,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}
3- Ideally now you should have no mods that can't be removed using Harvest like attributes or flask mods. If you do, you can try annulment orbs or start over.
4- At this state you want your mana mod and removable harvest mods. To finish the belt ideally you want to have fire, cold and chaos resists (not lightning because it makes it harder to roll the crusader mod for inc lightning damage). Use harvest to add all these resistance mods as they are guaranteed to hit. Don't bother rerolling them for now, you only want to fill the suffixes to block a life regen mod
5- Time to get your life mod. You only want one open prefix before that so master craft anything else as placeholder. Your only wanted prefix should be mana at this point. Slam life with harvest until you hit T2/T1 because you will sometimes hit a flask life mod.
6- Crusader slam if not already influenced, hope for the inc lightning mod
7- If that does not hit, use harvest to remove lightning/add lightning until you get it. This is why you don't want lightning resist on it.
8- Replace your resists until you hit t2+
9- Reroll your mods using randomise <mod type> from harvest
10- Apply fertile catalysts
11- optional but you can also apply a belt enchant: Hits against Enemies Unnerved by you have 50% increased Spell Critical Strike Chance this is pretty good as blade blast unnerves all the enemies you hit

I think this is a pretty cool belt and its dead easy to craft if you have the harvest mods. Let me know what you guys think! Could it be better?
"
Yalpe escribió:
Let me know what you guys think! Could it be better?

Nice Belt.
I Wish I Could know how to craft like you guys :(
Hi there!
Nice build, thank you very much!

But, what about chaos resistance? Does your build need it or has in some gearing?
"
LLlOXA escribió:
Hi there!
Nice build, thank you very much!

But, what about chaos resistance? Does your build need it or has in some gearing?

I'm trying to fix that and maybe add some phys mitigation. You can check my belt for some chaos res.

Quick update:

I killed Sirus AW7 relatively easily. I don't have corrupted blood immunity yet and chaos res is a bit on the low side. My gems don't even have quality yet. I did not have the full cluster jewel setup. This build is definitely capable of taking down all the content with enough investment. I'll report back now and then with what I do to improve on it as this league is pretty insane crafting wise. The fact that we use so many uniques is a severe downside when crafting is so powerful.

First, I finished my explody mace. It feels great (popcorn sound!).

Second, I tried to replace Swift Assembly with Minefield, and it felt like dogshit. To make it work you need Frenzy charges and a lot of mine throwing speed to offset the gem. However, it allows you to preload a crapton of damage on bosses due to the +4 total mines, I might revisit later once I get more throwing speed. But for now it really felt like shit during maps.

Third, I crafted the belt (still working on getting T1 mods):

Its a very large improvement over a standard life + triple resist belt. It gives me almost 10% damage and 100 life/mana over my old one. Oh, and also chaos res.

Fourth, I bought a large cluster jewel with:
Scintillating Idea
Storm Drinker
Disorienting Display

This gives me a good mix of damage, life and mana, but mostly, it gives me chance to blind, which brings my evasion chance up to 61% from 21%. This is huge. The guide does not mention it but I think it will help a TON.

I feel like the build really lacks chaos res. Once you get to T16 and start juicing, you will see Delirium a lot more and without chaos res its rippy as fuck. So my next goal will be to craft a good pair of gloves with chaos res, and maybe try to replace Dream Fragments with a crafted diamond ring.

Stay tuned!
Editado por útlima vez por Yalpe en 7 jul. 2020 17:03:53
Hello everyone!,

This is my first miner build. I wanted to get an idea of where to go next.

POB: https://pastebin.com/NTr5diGz

My weapons could have a %nonchaos plus spell damage hybrid mod, but currently they each have a spell damage mod and I can't safely remove them so I am stuck until I get another viable wand.

I was thinking of trying to craft the cluster jewels or buy them and they are each a few ex for the flask and lightning jewels.

I obviously still need a 6 link after 3ex worth of fusings were lost to the RNG gods.

I also would like to craft a new stygian belt.

The dream: bottled faith

Would anyone make it a priority to do one of these things over another? Am I just completely missing the mark on something like gems/link, etc?

It helps me stay motivated having a goal in mind and something to shoot for. Thanks a lot in advance!
"
Yalpe escribió:
Crafted another easy item with Harvest:

You're the hero we don't deserve.
Using the vigil jewel at the start of scion gives you 30 seconds fortify with it is great.

The way I play it I have detonate mines on mouse 1, ball lightning on mouse 2.

Flask piano 123, mouse 4 and mouse 5. E for arcane surge, W for vigilant strike and space bar for flame dash.

That way if you hold mouse 1 to walk but then press mouse 2 you will stop walking and keep throwing mines that are detonated instantly.

I stopped dying after having the fortify and blind. Remember that there are megalomaniac that can have more than one lod.
WELL... BUILD IS finally coming together for me, playstyle is OK, clear is OK, bossing is improved (takes longer but now I don't die). I'll get it to 92 then try Sirus. https://pastebin.com/XyF2uVry

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional