[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

Guys,

I saw many people using Vigilant Strike + Ancestral Call + FA, can someone explain me please?
Do I have to keep using vigilant strike all the time?

There are also a lot of players using The Vigil (Jewel) is it mandatory?

I have 02 Sceptre and one of them is already using Trigger A socketed spell with Elemental weakness + wave of conviction.

Please give me a light :D

Thanks
I am still leveling and have no idea why I can hit with my wands.

EDIT: APARENTLY IT DOESNT COUNT. I was doing T11 MAPS at lv 65 WITHOUT WEAPONS. THE BUILD IS ABSURD.

Changed for 2 generic maces and dealing a shitton of more damage.
Editado por útlima vez por xikorita en 5 jul. 2020 13:07:38
"
d3viant6 escribió:
"
Helleshoj escribió:
I love the idea of the build but it's taking a long time to kill red map bosses. Just wondering if I am doing something very wrong.

https://pastebin.com/cGawRVww

AND forget about prox shields, this build cant do them either

bear trap + RF helps but it's generally not good at bossing, pity this is literally the only reason I started up a miner

oh well league sucks, no OP builds, generally not having much fun. GGG did a great job of killing the game for me

Do you know about the "chain" mechanic (Blastchain mine gem) and how to set it up before fighting boss ?

Here is what he wrote in Additional Information section:

"
8.0 Additional Information

On bosses this is what you want to do in order
Preload all of your mines
When the boss is almost active, activate righteous fire and vaal righteous fire, use arcane cloak then throw bear trap then activate all of your flask
then detonate all the mines when the boss comes live, should be able to 1 shot them if you manage to do this properly

Arcane cloak increases your damage by a lot, do use this often!

"
yoloqueen escribió:
i was using destructive apparatus anointment forever for more tankiness and throw speed, but just switched to crusader. highly recommend- its expensive but its a big dps boost. pob says 20% dmg hike. i dont feel any less tanky and my damage feels way better

yeah, Crusader feels great more mana more dps more life support, what's not to love
I am posting just to say what a well written guide this is! Good job :)
"
Jimmiq escribió:
Did just buy a clusterjewel with 5 nodes and flask duration enchant.

How do i roll it now?

I want distilled, liquid and jewel socket. Seems hard?

I rolled one by spamming Lucent fossils (2 tries, got lucky). Trying to roll another one atm but I did not hit in 15 or so attempts. Craft of exile gives me 52 avg attempts for 312c which isn't bad considering they are several ex atm... https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=159&m=fossil&f=|9|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&as=0&req={%22309%22:{%22l%22:1,%22g%22:2},%22376%22:{%22l%22:68,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

Would you mind doing a crafting guide for the weapons and maybe the jewels too?

"
PadreBruxo escribió:
I'm really struggling making currency this league, so if i could craft them myself it'd be great.

I'm almost done crafting an explody mace which is my first craft for this build using Harvest. I can share the process, its not that hard.
. Just make sure you understand all the steps before starting though as a mistake can cost you some currency. Also note that my item is not finished but its pretty damn close. I'm only missing an attack annul for the last crafted mod.

1- get a base that has a low STR requirement (enough so you can wield it). You also want a Shaper influenced base.
2- scour it, quality to 20% (or 30% if you like, it matters a little bit)
3- Try to hit both Lightning Penetration and Tier 1/2 Global Crit Multi
3.1- Spam Shrieking essence of Spite (3c per try) or Screaming for a more budget version (1c per try). What this does is guarantee a Lightning Penetration mod. Spam those until you hit global crit multi with a decent tier. Craft of exile gives me 16 avg tries which is not bad https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=16&m=essence&e=1243&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&as=0&req={%22696%22:{%22l%22:59,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}. The advantage of using this is that you can get more penetration than with alteration spam. The disadvantage is that the mod can conflict with other lightning mods and will be harder to target annul safely later. If I was to recreated this with more currency, I'd try for deafening essences to hit 8% pen instead of 5%.
3.2- Alternatively you can roll pen and crit multi by spamming alts. Craft of exile gives me 47 tries https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=16&m=alteration&am=aa&i=|2|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&as=0&req={%22696%22:{%22l%22:59,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|2|&ccp={}. Once you hit, regal. As I said, this is a safer route because the mod is not tagged as lightning so you can target annul almost everything but mana on kill/attributes. However you might need more fire augments.
4- Here it gets a bit trickier. If you rolled mods that can be target annuled that are NOT lightning mods (this is very important because harvest can remove lightning pen with lightning annuls), proceed to step 5. If you rolled something like attributes, you can try to salvage the item with annuls.
4.1- Try hitting your item with annulment orbs until you are left with only non lightning mods that are target annulable or your two desired mods
4.2- You can also try Remove non-<mod> add <mod> using harvest
5- At this step, your item should have lightning penetration and global crit multi, as well as some other non-desirable non lightning mods. Now you need two empty suffix slots, so hit the item with targetted annuls until you get that.
6- Craft fire resistance if the item does not already have it. This will guarantee explode mod if you augment fire and it hits a suffix. If your item has empty prefix slots, you will likely hit a few fire mods before hitting explode. This is ok. Ideal state at this step would be full prefixes that are target annulable and one empty suffix with the other one being crafted fire resistance. If empty prefixes, thats ok. Just hit with fire augments until you get explody
7- (I'm at this step right now if you look at the item) Replace fire resistance craft with multimod and target annul everything that is not lightning pen, global crit multi and explody. All the fire prefixes can be phys/attack annuled (just check craft of exile using exalted orb + harvest mod https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=16&m=exalted&i=|2|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&hv=3&as=0&bld={}&ggt=|2|11|&ccp={}).
8- Craft Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers
9- Craft Adds # to # Lightning Damage to Spells
10- Craft #% increased Spell Damage, Gain #% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage
11- Craft Enchant a Weapon. Quality does not increase its Physical Damage, grants 1% increased Elemental Damage per 2% Quality or
Enchant a Weapon. Quality does not increase its Physical Damage, grants 1% increased Area of Effect per 4% Quality (tier 3 wild seeds)

I think that's it. I hope its clear enough. Ask questions and I can refine the steps if they are unclear.
Editado por útlima vez por Yalpe en 6 jul. 2020 7:45:48
"
Yalpe escribió:

I'm almost done crafting an explody mace which is my first craft for this build using Harvest. I can share the process, its not that hard.
. Just make sure you understand all the steps before starting though as a mistake can cost you some currency.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Huge help. Very much appreciated.
Editado por útlima vez por PadreBruxo en 6 jul. 2020 10:51:55
"
Yalpe escribió:

nice guide!!! ty !!!
How does the build perform in 3.11 and how much would i need to invest to be able to clear red maps?

I tried the build at the end of Delirium and it was fun but quite hard to get going :)
Spoiler

"
Yalpe escribió:
"
Jimmiq escribió:
Did just buy a clusterjewel with 5 nodes and flask duration enchant.

How do i roll it now?

I want distilled, liquid and jewel socket. Seems hard?

I rolled one by spamming Lucent fossils (2 tries, got lucky). Trying to roll another one atm but I did not hit in 15 or so attempts. Craft of exile gives me 52 avg attempts for 312c which isn't bad considering they are several ex atm... https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=159&m=fossil&f=|9|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&as=0&req={%22309%22:{%22l%22:1,%22g%22:2},%22376%22:{%22l%22:68,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

Would you mind doing a crafting guide for the weapons and maybe the jewels too?

"
PadreBruxo escribió:
I'm really struggling making currency this league, so if i could craft them myself it'd be great.

. Just make sure you understand all the steps before starting though as a mistake can cost you some currency. Also note that my item is not finished but its pretty damn close. I'm only missing an attack annul for the last crafted mod.

1- get a base that has a low STR requirement (enough so you can wield it). You also want a Shaper influenced base.
2- scour it, quality to 20% (or 30% if you like, it matters a little bit)
3- Try to hit both Lightning Penetration and Tier 1/2 Global Crit Multi
3.1- Spam Shrieking essence of Spite (3c per try) or Screaming for a more budget version (1c per try). What this does is guarantee a Lightning Penetration mod. Spam those until you hit global crit multi with a decent tier. Craft of exile gives me 16 avg tries which is not bad https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=16&m=essence&e=1243&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&as=0&req={%22696%22:{%22l%22:59,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}. The advantage of using this is that you can get more penetration than with alteration spam. The disadvantage is that the mod can conflict with other lightning mods and will be harder to target annul safely later. If I was to recreated this with more currency, I'd try for deafening essences to hit 8% pen instead of 5%.
3.2- Alternatively you can roll pen and crit multi by spamming alts. Craft of exile gives me 47 tries https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=16&m=alteration&am=aa&i=|2|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&as=0&req={%22696%22:{%22l%22:59,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|2|&ccp={}. Once you hit, regal. As I said, this is a safer route because the mod is not tagged as lightning so you can target annul almost everything but mana on kill/attributes. However you might need more fire augments.
4- Here it gets a bit trickier. If you rolled mods that can be target annuled that are NOT lightning mods (this is very important because harvest can remove lightning pen with lightning annuls), proceed to step 5. If you rolled something like attributes, you can try to salvage the item with annuls.
4.1- Try hitting your item with annulment orbs until you are left with only non lightning mods that are target annulable or your two desired mods
4.2- You can also try Remove non-<mod> add <mod> using harvest
5- At this step, your item should have lightning penetration and global crit multi, as well as some other non-desirable non lightning mods. Now you need two empty suffix slots, so hit the item with targetted annuls until you get that.
6- Craft fire resistance if the item does not already have it. This will guarantee explode mod if you augment fire and it hits a suffix. If your item has empty prefix slots, you will likely hit a few fire mods before hitting explode. This is ok. Ideal state at this step would be full prefixes that are target annulable and one empty suffix with the other one being crafted fire resistance. If empty prefixes, thats ok. Just hit with fire augments until you get explody
7- (I'm at this step right now if you look at the item) Replace fire resistance craft with multimod and target annul everything that is not lightning pen, global crit multi and explody. All the fire prefixes can be phys/attack annuled (just check craft of exile using exalted orb + harvest mod https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=16&m=exalted&i=|2|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&hv=3&as=0&bld={}&ggt=|2|11|&ccp={}).
8- Craft Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers
9- Craft Adds # to # Lightning Damage to Spells
10- Craft #% increased Spell Damage, Gain #% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage
11- Craft Enchant a Weapon. Quality does not increase its Physical Damage, grants 1% increased Elemental Damage per 2% Quality or
Enchant a Weapon. Quality does not increase its Physical Damage, grants 1% increased Area of Effect per 4% Quality (tier 3 wild seeds)

I think that's it. I hope its clear enough. Ask questions and I can refine the steps if they are unclear.

Hi Yalpe,
Thanks for the guide.
I'm new at craft but I really want to improve my wepaons :(
Lets assume weapon below is what I want (ALT + Regal), what I Should I do next? Exalte the sample item below?

Sample:

Thanks,

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional