[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
Yalpe escribió:
"
xikorita escribió:

Not done yet.

Get fingerless gloves ilv 85 (warlord was cheaper 2 exa). Roll the culling strike with alts and regal.

Get hunter gloves ilv 85. Roll for unnerve on hit, regal.

Make sure that only those influenced mods are on both items. Use awakener orb on hunter gloves and clock on the warlord fingerless one. You will get a glove with both of them.

I still need more seeds to finish crafting. I have to remove life to get the life on kill out of there, crafted chaos resists, remove add chaos for resist.

Question: why unnerve at 10% when blade blast has 100%? Can you replace it with something better?

The spells we trigger on cast are actually incredibly unreliable. They cast on your cursor , and have a significant cooldown, so most of the time they aren't affecting your target. The glove mod will always apply almost instantly because of the tick rate of ball lightning and number of mines all going off.

Here are my similar gloves:

Once i finish crafting some pieces for other slots I'll no longer need the 20/20 res, so I plan to change that to a T1 res, remove the spell damage, and craft mana. Ideally we'd get a non-crafted high tier mana roll, but I couldn't figure out an in-budget way to do that while also getting the influence mods.
Editado por útlima vez por Dolmur en 8 jul. 2020 22:07:34
"
xikorita escribió:

From what I understand from op you only get lightning damage to spells. And omg the essence for mine throwing speed! I have a base with redeemer which I wanted to get more mana recovery and will try that today.

Correct, I was wrong. You saved me some currency lol!

Here's my take on gloves and build progression.

I started by looking at the mods I wanted.

Prefixes:
Life
Mana
<not sure, initially wanted redeemer flat lightning, but it doesn't work>
Lightning Res
Fire Res
Chaos Res

I fiddled a bit with craftofexile and decided to go for Slink Gloves with essence of misery spam. Why? Dex gloves can't roll mana mods, and energy shield is 100% useless on this build.

Step 1: Hit your item with Essences of Misery until you hit removable mods
I hit:
Prefixes:
Mana (essence)
increased evasion (defence annulable)
Suffixes:
Tier 1 Chaos Res (woohoo)
Recover life on kill (life annulable)

This was a perfect start and took only 4 essences.

Step 2: Hit a guaranteed mod. I picked lightning res cause I had an augment.
Gloves can roll flat lightning. So I blocked the empty prefix with random bench craft to guarantee lightning res.
I hit T2 Lightning Res with my augment. I could've removed/add lightning until I hit T2+ here.

Step 3: Hit another guaranteed mod. Fire res
First, I needed an open suffix so I hit the gloves with remove random life. Then I hit it with "Change a lightning modifier to a fire modifier of similar tier". The reason is that fire augments/annuls are rarer and I had a bunch of lightning crafts laying around. This gave me tier 2 fire res.

Step 4: Life
At this point the item had 3 prefixes (one crafted) and two suffixes. I was out of lightning augment so I had to do life first. I blocked suffixes with bench craft and augmented life. Luckily I hit T1...

Step 5: Lightning
Little trick here if you're out of augments. Bench craft lightning res then you can use remove/add to convert it to a real mod. That's what I did and after 5 remove/add I had T1 res.

Step 6: Last prefix
TBH I think they are all bad except a few influence ones. I kind of fucked up by buying a redeemer base so at this point, only bench crafts were left. I found a good one though. 18% increased Damage during any Flask Effect

Step 7: Randomise some mods
I had some randomise crafts laying around so I hit max lightning and chaos res with them.

Here's the result:

Compared to my last gloves:

They give me:
4.5% damage
27 life
104 mana
+35 chaos res

Fairly happy with this for now. I cost me under 50c to craft (deafening misery being 7-8c a piece).

Let me know what you think!
Editado por útlima vez por Yalpe en 8 jul. 2020 22:02:00
I have done a bit of crafting and wonder what the best final suffix should be (for the non trigger weapon):

Is there anything better than 5% double damage?
Editado por útlima vez por Faendris en 9 jul. 2020 3:49:36
"
Faendris escribió:
I have done a bit of crafting and wonder what the best final suffix should be (for the non trigger weapon):

Pretty cool scepter. Care to share the process?

I don't see anything better unless you can apply "Critical multiplier while rare/unique enemy is nearby".
Cluster Jewels

The Medium Flask Cluster Jewel is hardly available for trade and wondered if anyone had a good way to increase the odds of crafting it?

Craft of Exile is confusing to me. I want to find the odds with using harvest or lucent fossils, but I can't get it to tell me.

This would also apply to the lightning cluster. All the mods have lightning so not sure how to increase the odds.
Hey guys! I recently just noticed something, and this is what you want to do.

Since we have more than 5 jewels and in our endgame setup we have about 11 jewels, use harvest craft then look for the implicit (10% chance to avoid stun), stack this 10 times and we will have free perma stun immunity.

This will allow you to drop the avoid stun catarina flask for something else, for example a crit during flask effect craft instead.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Remicaster1 escribió:
Hey guys! I recently just noticed something, and this is what you want to do.

Since we have more than 5 jewels and in our endgame setup we have about 11 jewels, use harvest craft then look for the implicit (10% chance to avoid stun), stack this 10 times and we will have free perma stun immunity.

This will allow you to drop the avoid stun catarina flask for something else, for example a crit during flask effect craft instead.

Very interesting. I will try that!
"
Yalpe escribió:
"
Faendris escribió:

Pretty cool scepter. Care to share the process?

I don't see anything better unless you can apply "Critical multiplier while rare/unique enemy is nearby".

I just finished my second one - and got lucky as hell - got the t1 lightning as chaos which is quite rare instead of the flat lightning:

The crafting process is straight forward but very, very expensive. Be prepared to spend a lot of currency and, if you do not have a lot of trusted seed craft providers, you need to trust a lot of random ppl with a very, very valuable item.

The process:

1. Note: Make sure that the increased spell damage from Tacitis is 75% before you fracture if you go for perfection - I am really, really sorry that I did not do this. This is just an OCD thing it has no real impact.

2. Buy bases and fracture them.

3. Set quality to 30% if you want that.

4. Chaos spam till you hit T1 mana and a removalble prefix.

5. Block one of the critchance suffixes through cannot roll caster/attack mods, craft critmulti untill you hit T1. This is hell of expensive. The weights on PoEDB are off or I have been super unlucky. Prepare to spend a LOT of currency on this step if you want perfection.

6. Block the last prefix if it is open. Go for spellcrit.

7. Do cannot roll attacks

8. Go for flat lightning/ligthning as chaos

Enjoy. As always, depending on your actual craft you can use metacraft or removable harvest crafts to reduce the chances for unwelcome outcomes.

If there is demand I will provide a mirror service at a low fee (10 ex or so). Need 3 white sockets and the enchantment for that. But feel free to craft it yourself, instead.

Editado por útlima vez por Faendris en 9 jul. 2020 13:57:27

well, I MUST change my keybinds, I'm not getting bang out of blastchain, so on recommendation I'm using Q for setting 5+, waiting, then DET with SPACE. It actually feels very good to play and I assume I can get at least 5-15 chains on bosses (from quick runs)

Sorry, this is first miner and I have NO real issues in T16 clearing, bossing (per usual) is the tricky bit :P
Editado por útlima vez por d3viant6 en 9 jul. 2020 17:23:43
"
d3viant6 escribió:
BALLS, this build is really trying my patience;;; new issue is I literally cannot complete temples AT ALL, I mean I simply do not have enough DPS to kill the temple guy AND open the locked doors, I actually DID some DPS upgrades so no idea where to go from here, multimodded weps, spell damage gloves, NOW what?? I need MORE DPS, like 2x more it feels

ANY IDEAS??

Your gear is fine, you should be obliterating incursion missions. I did notice you're using GMP - i wouldn't recommend that. LMP is plenty, and if you're having damage issues just stick to slower projectiles. Also, make sure you're using arcane cloak, that skill plus the indigon effect triggered from it accounts for like 2/3 of the build's damage.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional