[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
d3viant6 escribió:
BALLS, this build is really trying my patience;;; new issue is I literally cannot complete temples AT ALL, I mean I simply do not have enough DPS to kill the temple guy AND open the locked doors, I actually DID some DPS upgrades so no idea where to go from here, multimodded weps, spell damage gloves, NOW what?? I need MORE DPS, like 2x more it feels

ANY IDEAS??

I just loaded your character and compared it to mine side by side in two pob instances. You can do the same on your computer if you want. What I do is make sure that the configuration tabs are configured the same way, then compare the "Calcs" tab. There are a couple of differences between our builds. Mine has almost twice the dps and the differences are very minor.

https://pastebin.com/vnks7HRh

Don't give up, this is how you get better at the game, and it only gets easier the more you learn.
Alright, I've read through the guide and I feel like I followed it as much as my budget would allow. I did get lucky and double corrupt my cloak to +1 gems/5% less chaos damage taken and sold that for 10 ex so I've got some currency.

Can someone tell me the easiest/quickest upgrades? My damage and survivability feel okay but not great. Thanks for any assistance you all can provide and thanks for the great build!
"
Yalpe escribió:

I just loaded your character and compared it to mine side by side in two pob instances. You can do the same on your computer if you want. What I do is make sure that the configuration tabs are configured the same way, then compare the "Calcs" tab. There are a couple of differences between our builds. Mine has almost twice the dps and the differences are very minor.

Don't give up, this is how you get better at the game, and it only gets easier the more you learn.

Nah, I don't give up, I'm pretty stubborn and I want to learn :-)

I just can't see the big difference but I'm still looking, ball light skill looks basically same

https://i.imgur.com/o45kjcH.png

I REALLY appreciate the help, any hints on what's diff? I see Prodigal vs. Conqueror on ammy, a bit more crit multi, but none of that is 2x DPS

"
d3viant6 escribió:
"
Yalpe escribió:

Nah, I don't give up, I'm pretty stubborn and I want to learn :-)

I just can't see the big difference but I'm still looking, ball light skill looks basically same

https://i.imgur.com/o45kjcH.png

I REALLY appreciate the help, any hints on what's diff? I see Prodigal vs. Conqueror on ammy, a bit more crit multi, but none of that is 2x DPS

Elemental focus vs your less projectiles?
Not sure why but when I loaded your character in pob I had 18k per ball.

The biggest difference I saw was something like 30% penetration on my side and more increased on your side. Not sure how the maths work out for high resists monster though. I destroy content and I haven't died in two levels (even doing conqs and sirus).
I am looking for a new craft project. What do you think an optimal belt would look like for this build?

Stygian

Pre
Life, Mana, Flask Effect

Suff
Ele res (any one), Chaos res, reduced flask charges used

Any idea what might be better?
"
Faendris escribió:
I am looking for a new craft project. What do you think an optimal belt would look like for this build?

Stygian

Pre
Life, Mana, Flask Effect

Suff
Ele res (any one), Chaos res, reduced flask charges used

Any idea what might be better?

Depends on the amount of currency you want to sink in (mine was very cheap to make), but you can look up my guide a few pages back for mine.

If not that, I have another project coming up but I'm not 100% sure how I'm going to approach it. It should require an awakener orb at least. The reason I picked triple res gloves/belt is for this project, I'd like to replace Dream Fragments by a Warlord/Shaper Diamond ring with crit multi (warlord) and flat lightning (Shaper). Then you can add mana and life, lightning as extra chaos, inc spell damage as prefixes, mana regen and inc lightning damage as a suffix. Thoughts?

Edit: I think its actually easier to do only warlord and get increased damage bench craft. Here's the theorycrafted item:

New Item
Diamond Ring
Warlord Item
Crafted: true
Prefix: {range:1}IncreasedMana13
Prefix: {range:1}IncreasedLife7
Prefix: None
Suffix: {range:1}ManaRegeneration6
Suffix: {range:1}CriticalStrikeMultiplierRingInfluence3_
Suffix: {range:1}ChaosResist6
Catalyst: Fertile
CatalystQuality: 20
Quality: 0
LevelReq: 68
Implicits: 1
{tags:critical}{range:1}(20-30)% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
+22% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+94 to maximum Life
+93 to maximum Mana
82% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
+35% to Chaos Resistance
{crafted}{range:0.5}(17-20)% increased Damage

Gives me (replacing dream fragments)
13% damage
204 life
191 mana
capped chaos res (with atziri's though)

Global crit multi is guaranteed to hit on a warlord ring, there is no other mod. So you only need to spam lucent until you hit T1 mana/mana regen and removable mods.
Editado por útlima vez por Yalpe en 10 jul. 2020 7:33:58
Guys,

Any not so expensive ideas to improve my char?
I feel my DPS is kinda low in juiced maps and bossess.
And I keep Dying sometimes doing some maps, that's so fucking annoying =/

My Equips
Spoiler

Thanks!

Edit: I'm lvl 94.
Life: 3.2k
Mana: 6k
Editado por útlima vez por Marcio44 en 10 jul. 2020 8:27:59
"
Marcio44 escribió:
Guys,

Any not so expensive ideas to improve my char?
I feel my DPS is kinda low in juiced maps and bossess.
And I keep Dying sometimes doing some maps, that's so fucking annoying =/

My Equips
Spoiler

Thanks!

Edit: I'm lvl 94.
Life: 3.2k
Mana: 6k

You don't seem to have stun immunity. You can get that with the flask mod

I also recommend the vigil jewel near the scion start so your fortify will last 30+ seconds.

I also recommend a 26% quality flask like I have. Remember that mana regen from the flask also heals you.

I have less life and less mana than you and I don't die.
Editado por útlima vez por xikorita en 10 jul. 2020 8:57:51
nvm
Editado por útlima vez por LordRichardRhal en 10 jul. 2020 9:48:32

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional