[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
biggunndunn escribió:
could you revisit your leveling skill trees. they still have the bottom right nodes

The new skill trees have been made for people who are unexperienced in the game or playing Melee and therefor have an easier skill tree to setup for endgame where you don't have to juggle with getting Dexterity and also gives an easier option to generate Endurance Charges for defensive purposes.

I don't think it should be necessary for "Experienced Players" to have a leveling tree for them to follow if they wanna play the "Expensive Version".

If many people do give feedback and say that they want a pure leveling tree though then I might revisit that in the future.
"
Dismissals escribió:
Could someone please explain what I'm missing here.

In my character info screen it shows me at 75% chance to impale from mainhand and offhand hits. What am I missing that I'm not at 100%

Someone posted above

"40% From Impale Support
20% From Master of Metal Ascendancy
20% From Skill Tree
20% From Dread Banner
= 100%"

When I remove my impale support I don't see any change. I also have deep cuts so I should have more.

Do I have 100% chance, but its just not calculating it because it only applies to my cyclone?

Thanks!

When you are in game, and looking at your character in your character sheet. You need to click the Cyclone icon. Then it will select Cyclone and show your impale chance with cyclone. Otherwise it calculates your main/offhand as you say, and they don't count Impale Support since Impale support is linked to Cyclone alone.
"
deltasmoker escribió:
So can this build actually do sirus, bcus lasers are killing me ...

Any build can kill Sirus if you can handle mechanics. No build allows to kill Sirus unless you invest 50ex+ or actually do mechanics :P sorry man

I'm getting a lot of feedback of people easily killing Sirus and some struggling. You just have to do mechanics
"
Jetfix escribió:
hello i am not the most experienced player but i am confused in guide you have pride aura instead of herald of purity but on POB you still have herald with enlighten what is the way :) ?

Guess I have to change the PoB again my bad^^ I tinker with the guide/pob almost daily based on feedback, and the PoB is a import from my character. And I have Pride but not activated. And I have an Enlighten Gem in my setup that I just have for leveling it up :p
I have a question regarding the flesh and stone linked with maim:

Do i use the blood or sandstance then? Are the two maim effects different so additive?
If not i should use sand stance right?
"
MillenniumDH escribió:
I have around 50ex in bank, can I turn this crap geared champ into something really Pog? Can someone give me a "shopping list", so to speak?
That's an interesting one. I'd love to see what it could do at the absolute high end.

- A -15 mana cost Warlords (high ilvl) chest a big first step (used to be about 4 Ex just for the base)
- A 40% Cyclone damage enchant on a low roll extra damage Abyssus
- A double Pride Watcher's Eye
- An Assassin's Mark on hit Steel Ring (& another high damage Steel Ring)

They'd be the more obvious first steps.

I'd probably look at going the Quick and Deadly route with a large Cluster Jewel (and double Deep Cuts jewels) and having a look if I could get a nice pairing rolling with Bloodseeker and The Saviour. Though you'd need to do some deep diving into PoB to be sure the optimal way to go there.

At that point you'd have well spent your budget, but you should be doing ridiculous amounts of damage.

Personally I'd use some of that investment to boost mitigation and regen, help cover some of the weakpoints.... but that doesn't look half as pretty on paper.
Editado por útlima vez por TsuDhoNim en 23 mar. 2020 9:41:46
"
MillenniumDH escribió:
Are we supposed to activate all 6 auras? It seeems not possible, dunno what I'm missing.

Flesh and Stone linked with Maim
Pride
Herald of Purity
Blood and Sand
Dread Banner
Precision level 1

Activating all these 6 is impossible, no?

It is written in the Guide how many Auras and what auras you should have depending on if you have Enlighten Gem/-15 Armour
"
suedlichdesgensis escribió:
Hello there,

so i basically just started this build but I have an important question...

Are Claws mandatory? would the build suffer if I'd use 2 Foils instead?
I'm not a big fan of claws and I don't like Whirling blades... I don't see anything that works with claws only exceptt that one Clusterr Jewel node... but i am still not quite sure if i'm missing something

It's up to you if you wanna play Swords, but you will lose the Leech and my tree isn't made for Swords really :p
"
Enterich escribió:
I have a question regarding the flesh and stone linked with maim:

Do i use the blood or sandstance then? Are the two maim effects different so additive?
If not i should use sand stance right?

I use Sand Stance for AoE/Map Clear
Blood Stance for single target :)
Finally managed to get a -15 mana cost chest for 6 exa

Now it's time to farm currency to upgrade the rest of my gear and respec my passive tree to include the cluster jewels (been playing with the non-cluster tree for a better league start experience). Mapping has been a breeze until I reached red maps, where you actually have to dodge a little bit more. But I still enjoy this build a lot and I wanna see how much further I can push it.
Editado por útlima vez por Steezbutter en 23 mar. 2020 11:20:05

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional