[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

I thought that might have been the case. Im just super lazy lol. Thanks for taking the time to create builds!
Not even using abyssus and tearing through stuff, bunch of levels lower but i still feel squishy AF.
"
fokusduszek escribió:

can you exchange this "Whirling Blades" gem for another so that you can jump and not lose other games?

I use Dash and the new support gem for charges and cooldown reduction, works fine.
"
VyersReaver escribió:
I use Dash and the new support gem for charges and cooldown reduction, works fine.
It's subjective, but personally I'd take Dash and Second Wind ahead of Leap Slam now. It feels super smooth, especially for repositioning in fights.
Could anybody be so kind to help me figure out the biggest ways/what i could do to increase my survivability? I've invested a good amount in this build but I've died to shaper, and sirus melted me. And thank you for this build it has been a lot of fun! (I know the amulet/belt aren't what was suggested)
Just swapped to this build from a sword one today and really loving the DPS but having issues with survivability. Have about 4ex to spend. Would love recommendations. Profile is open to see tree/cluster jewels.

"
Bergerbrush escribió:
"
Jetfix escribió:
hello i am not the most experienced player but i am confused in guide you have pride aura instead of herald of purity but on POB you still have herald with enlighten what is the way :) ?

Guess I have to change the PoB again my bad^^ I tinker with the guide/pob almost daily based on feedback, and the PoB is a import from my character. And I have Pride but not activated. And I have an Enlighten Gem in my setup that I just have for leveling it up :p

So is the BiS right now Pride or Herald right? haha
I don't see any golem recommended for this build. Why not take advantage of the one free one? Which one do you recommend? I was thinking either Flame Golem or Ice Golem.
Thanks so much for this build its going amazing. Only problem is my Path of Building isnt importing my cluster jewels correctly at all. How did you guys get around this?

Thanks

starting to feel godlike. havent played cyclone since legion so it was kinda awkward to have such small radius but with some cluster jewels i got to 144% inc AOE and its totally worth it. now trying to craft a claw, roll an explody chest, and a stygian belt, its a total money sink. and after that i still need a cyclone helmet and a watchers eye with pride. back to farming i guess..
edit: oh and a bottled faith of course:)
Editado por útlima vez por rascalrandy en 24 mar. 2020 7:29:48

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional