[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Steezbutter escribió:
Finally managed to get a -15 mana cost chest for 6 exa

Now it's time to farm currency to upgrade the rest of my gear and respec my passive tree to include the cluster jewels (been playing with the non-cluster tree for a better league start experience). Mapping has been a breeze until I reached red maps, where you actually have to dodge a little bit more. But I still enjoy this build a lot and I wanna see how much further I can push it.

Happy to hear that! :)
Hi, man. Tour build is awesome, last 3 days I farm Simulacrum and this build can do it ez (all waves).
But 1 question. Can we add to tree inspired learning jewel without losing so much dmg? Trying it today but lost like 1mln because cluster was removed. Any advice?
Great build! Been cruising through content, easily doing 60-80% delirious T16 maps. Been able to farm up quite a bit of currency and upgrade my gear. Just need a crafted claw, impale watchers eye and might have to start considering switching over to cluster jewels instead of the base tree.

"
qww177 escribió:
Hi, man. Tour build is awesome, last 3 days I farm Simulacrum and this build can do it ez (all waves).
But 1 question. Can we add to tree inspired learning jewel without losing so much dmg? Trying it today but lost like 1mln because cluster was removed. Any advice?

Hmm, I really shouldn't have read this now as I don't have time straight away to check but maybe there is a way to fix this^^
"
Prisse escribió:
Great build! Been cruising through content, easily doing 60-80% delirious T16 maps. Been able to farm up quite a bit of currency and upgrade my gear. Just need a crafted claw, impale watchers eye and might have to start considering switching over to cluster jewels instead of the base tree.

WAOW! That is some very juicy gear my friend! :D Happy to hear everything has been going well and yeah with that gear you must be destroying!
Hey, someone could help me? I am felling a lack of damage, I tried to buy items with similar stats to the build ones but, I'm not even close in damage, doing only 220k POB damage.
Should I keep going for the cluster jewel version or doing the standar tree and buy "bettet items"
Don't know how to improve my build.

Hello once again great guide. I 've gathered all my questions(mainly for min-max section). It will be a long post :P
1)Have we conclused what's best?Whirling blades or dash+2nd wind?
2)Since we are talking about expensive stuff and our goal is a warlord+hunter chest there is a prefix on top of that that we can apply an additional curse.So maybe one warlord and one shaper steel ring ? ;p
3)Are warlord spiked gloves the our best base ? What do you think about +2range
4)What do you think about imperial claws with warlord influence? Is this our best base for 2nd hand? If yes what's the best way to craft them?
5)Since we can have curse immunity from hex breaker doesn't that open a slot to substitute sulphur flask with curse removal with bottled faith?
6)For the boots? Hunter+Redeemer for elusive+tailwind right ?
7)About the auras.I ve tested the ones you suggest but there's minus mana left. The only way that works (so that mana is left for totem+blood rage) is with precision lvl1 and one of the enlighten gems to be lvl4.
8)And number 7 brings us to the amulets. Warlord amulets have a mod with "pride has reduced mana reserved". Could we utilize that somehow in order to fit something more?Maybe a war banner ? Maybe both pride and herald of purity (without maim so they can fit).
9)Which helmet enchant do you suggest? Cyclone attack speed? Cyclone damage?Or maybe blood rage increased attack speed? ( it works for both cyclone and whirling blades and must be cheaper)
10)Someone mentioned that we can take a jewel slot next to golem's blood notable and put a thread of hope in order to take disciple of the unyielding and disciple of the slaughter and maybe some other notables. What do you think about that?
11)On the belt slot. Do you think the best choice is a stygian vise with a abyss jewel or a soul tether with a glorious vanity somewhere? Seen many people saying that it helps a lot in our build for surviving.
12)Where do you think is the optimal way to have onslaught ?
13)About clusted jewels.I have 2 large ones both with deep cuts and wind-up? Is that the best setup or am i missing something?What medium jewels should we use? I took one with hex breaker and precise focus but dont know what to take for the 2nd cluster.Are fettle small ones the best for us ?
14)My chance to impale on tooltip is 132%.Should i unallocate swift skewering cluster?
15)Lastly these are some stuff i got but i am noob at crafting. The chest is good for now,maybe later i will try to fix its prefixes.What should i multicraft on the gloves? health?physical damage to attacks? +1to range for a total of +3? or +1 to Aoe?Anyone who can give some advise how to craft these would be appreciated

Sorry for the extremely long post. I hope it helps at least to gather up some topics about the min-max version.
Hey,

What would you craft on this armor ?

https://imgur.com/a/6e2FX3X

Dragon Armor/Evasion type :
P : T4 : 99 maximum life
S : T8 : 14 dext
S : Socketed attacks have -15 total mana cost

What would be the best crafts to do on it ? I have absolutely no idea how crafting expensive stuff works...

I see lot of armors on poe trade with the +8% life +8% mana...

Any tips ?

Also,I started doing T11, T12... It's working fine, I wish I could one shot mobs... Would I see a difference if I switched one of the weapons for a rare claw with +50 pDPS ? How much increased pDPS is needed to see a difference ?

Also is running a flask that gives onslaught a good thing ? Or not, I'm trying to use one instead of the crit lucky one.

How do you guys map your flasks ? I have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 + Q on wirlind... It's a little bit meh...

thank you!
Editado por útlima vez por Raizdoe en 23 mar. 2020 13:28:19

Did quite a few upgrades with the budget mentioned earlier, what should I try to get next? I don't have a watcher's eye, so a pride one should be my priority?

Also is there a good jorgin talisman upgrade for the amulet? str is wasted on me atm

can you exchange this "Whirling Blades" gem for another so that you can jump and not lose other games?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional