[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

I have around 50ex in bank, can I turn this crap geared champ into something really Pog? Can someone give me a "shopping list", so to speak?
Editado por útlima vez por MillenniumDH en 23 mar. 2020 6:32:16
"
MediumKick escribió:
"
wolverineweaponx escribió:
So I just bought two enlightened (lvl 3) support gems and linked them the same way as shown in the guide. I can't however cast all the auras. Still missing about 80 mana and that's with mana on almost all my gear.

Could someone please let me know what I'm missing?

Is your Precision level 1? Precisions cost more mana as it levels.

Problem solved. Thank you. Precision was lvl 19
"
Wormweed escribió:
"
DeltaKaiser escribió:
"
Wormweed escribió:
I have a 430pdps imperial claw and bloodseeker, but today i made another 380 pdps imperial claw with t1 crit multi. How much worse do you think my life leech would be if i replaced bloodseeker?

My max life leech is 1022 with or without bloodsekker, but life gain is 847 with 2 rare claws.

Do you have any advice here?

Can I ask how you go about making these,

these are like 20ex claws right

I made this one by using jagged fossils only, after failing to get anything by alt/regal crafting. The pdps on this will improve once i get the extra 8% quality from hillock, max pdps is 479 with perfect rolls, but id be happy with 450.

I got this one after 1 perfect fossil and 15 chaoses.

I tried it in a t16 map, and it felt really good, much better dmg and im still always at full life.

Are fossils best, or can you spam shrieking essences as well?
Hello there,

so i basically just started this build but I have an important question...

Are Claws mandatory? would the build suffer if I'd use 2 Foils instead?
I'm not a big fan of claws and I don't like Whirling blades... I don't see anything that works with claws only exceptt that one Clusterr Jewel node... but i am still not quite sure if i'm missing something
Are we supposed to activate all 6 auras? It seeems not possible, dunno what I'm missing.

Flesh and Stone linked with Maim
Pride
Herald of Purity
Blood and Sand
Dread Banner
Precision level 1

Activating all these 6 is impossible, no?
Editado por útlima vez por MillenniumDH en 23 mar. 2020 8:42:18
"
suedlichdesgensis escribió:
Hello there,

so i basically just started this build but I have an important question...

Are Claws mandatory? would the build suffer if I'd use 2 Foils instead?
I'm not a big fan of claws and I don't like Whirling blades... I don't see anything that works with claws only exceptt that one Clusterr Jewel node... but i am still not quite sure if i'm missing something

This build is using bloodseeker to get instant leech, so one weapon is going to be a claw.

You can use a claw and a different weapon if you use a quick and deadly cluster jewel though.
"
lilla_podden escribió:
Whats the BiS cluster jewel endgame if I wanna min max? Guessing something with Deep cuts combo?

If you want absolute BIS you want atleast 1 Large that is as few small passives as possible. Wind-Up + Deep Cuts + 2x Jewel Cluster spots
"
VoidMoon escribió:
Since we are going champion, do increases in ailment damage boost impale damage?

I believe not, no
"
CrackAndCat escribió:
Is Wind-Up + Vulnerability on Hit more efficent for boss fights versus DPS node + Assassin's Mark on hit (assuming you already have 2 Deep Cuts)?

Also, can the Crusader body armour mod "Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing 3% of their Life as Physical Damage" chain explosions? What other ways could we use to increase clear-speed or AOE?

I've been tinkering as much as I can but its a lot of different variations and calculations.

All I know is that Assassins Mark is giving us the most damage. And Wind-Up is good for bosses as well because of the generation of Power Charges.

But vulnerability is of course great as well because it is a lot of damage.
"
Tuna2517 escribió:
anyone else not getting Quick and Deadly not working in PoB? Is there a way to edit it in?

Quick and Deadly is not calculated by PoB no, but you can look at Ambidexterity at the bottom right of the skill tree and see how much that would've given to somewhat "calculate or guess" what Quick and Deadly would give.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional