[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

hello i am not the most experienced player but i am confused in guide you have pride aura instead of herald of purity but on POB you still have herald with enlighten whawt is better :) ?
"
Wormweed escribió:
I have a 430pdps imperial claw and bloodseeker, but today i made another 380 pdps imperial claw with t1 crit multi. How much worse do you think my life leech would be if i replaced bloodseeker?

My max life leech is 1022 with or without bloodsekker, but life gain is 847 with 2 rare claws.

Do you have any advice here?

I can't think of anything else but to just say, try it out!^^ If it feels good with the LGoH and your normal Life Leech then great! Bloodseeker is one of the main components in this build but it is also holding us back because of its low DPS :p
"
DeltaKaiser escribió:
"
Wormweed escribió:
I have a 430pdps imperial claw and bloodseeker, but today i made another 380 pdps imperial claw with t1 crit multi. How much worse do you think my life leech would be if i replaced bloodseeker?

My max life leech is 1022 with or without bloodsekker, but life gain is 847 with 2 rare claws.

Do you have any advice here?

Can I ask how you go about making these,

these are like 20ex claws right

I made this one by using jagged fossils only, after failing to get anything by alt/regal crafting. The pdps on this will improve once i get the extra 8% quality from hillock, max pdps is 479 with perfect rolls, but id be happy with 450.

I got this one after 1 perfect fossil and 15 chaoses.

I tried it in a t16 map, and it felt really good, much better dmg and im still always at full life.
Whats the BiS cluster jewel endgame if I wanna min max? Guessing something with Deep cuts combo?

Since we are going champion, do increases in ailment damage boost impale damage?
I thinking all of you know it. but perhaps a new player reading this.
you can use Bisco`s Leash (a belt) to get rampage.
Just equipt it, slay one target and switch to you normal Belt and let the rampaghe stacking
No, impale does not scale off ailments.
Editado por útlima vez por Mistwalker en 22 mar. 2020 21:10:26
Is Wind-Up + Vulnerability on Hit more efficent for boss fights versus DPS node + Assassin's Mark on hit (assuming you already have 2 Deep Cuts)?

Also, can the Crusader body armour mod "Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing 3% of their Life as Physical Damage" chain explosions? What other ways could we use to increase clear-speed or AOE?

anyone else not getting Quick and Deadly not working in PoB? Is there a way to edit it in?

Its decent right? i dont know if that means that i can do reflect phyis maps now.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional