[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

could you revisit your leveling skill trees. they still have the bottom right nodes
Could someone please explain what I'm missing here.

In my character info screen it shows me at 75% chance to impale from mainhand and offhand hits. What am I missing that I'm not at 100%

Someone posted above

"40% From Impale Support
20% From Master of Metal Ascendancy
20% From Skill Tree
20% From Dread Banner
= 100%"

When I remove my impale support I don't see any change. I also have deep cuts so I should have more.

Do I have 100% chance, but its just not calculating it because it only applies to my cyclone?

Thanks!
So I just bought two enlightened (lvl 3) support gems and linked them the same way as shown in the guide. I can't however cast all the auras. Still missing about 80 mana and that's with mana on almost all my gear.

Could someone please let me know what I'm missing?

i'm broke but at least i got lucky in crafting i think.
thx for the build op.
wouldn't large cluster jewels with 2 jewel sockets be better? even to just throw in a regular jewel. and what are the recommended small jewel passives? just life?

Edit:still looking at the old pob, my bad.
Editado por útlima vez por wrinklykiller en 23 mar. 2020 0:27:14
So can this build actually do sirus, bcus lasers are killing me ...
Just crafted nice claw and cluster jewel for the build. I must say general mapping and bossing is quite easy. For sirus well you have to phase him real quick and dodge his skills.

Spoiler

hello i am not the most experienced player but i am confused in guide you have pride aura instead of herald of purity but on POB you still have herald with enlighten what is the way :) ?
"
Dismissals escribió:
Could someone please explain what I'm missing here.

In my character info screen it shows me at 75% chance to impale from mainhand and offhand hits. What am I missing that I'm not at 100%

Someone posted above

"40% From Impale Support
20% From Master of Metal Ascendancy
20% From Skill Tree
20% From Dread Banner
= 100%"

When I remove my impale support I don't see any change. I also have deep cuts so I should have more.

Do I have 100% chance, but its just not calculating it because it only applies to my cyclone?

Thanks!

You probably have a "Default Attack" skill highlighted? try scrolling to the right and click on Cyclone and then scroll down on Offence tab and check your Impale %.. look at it with and without Dread Banner activated.
"
wolverineweaponx escribió:
So I just bought two enlightened (lvl 3) support gems and linked them the same way as shown in the guide. I can't however cast all the auras. Still missing about 80 mana and that's with mana on almost all my gear.

Could someone please let me know what I'm missing?

Is your Precision level 1? Precisions cost more mana as it levels.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional