[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Random question, but this is the first build ive played without an ability to clear small walls/gaps since it only uses Whirling Blades and its almost intolerable. How do you guys manage, it just feels so limiting
"
Durzaka escribió:
Random question, but this is the first build ive played without an ability to clear small walls/gaps since it only uses Whirling Blades and its almost intolerable. How do you guys manage, it just feels so limiting

This build gies easy on gems so yhere's few spare spots to improvize. I personally use dash + second wind.. You could always use something like lightning warp with needed supports purely for gaps, also you can set up leapcslam(with valid weapons) on weapon switch /)
Wicked_Clown
Small tip for people levelling and can't afford all the auras yet.

Herald Of Purity (preferably level 20/20) linked with Culling Strike Support and Blind Support is outstanding. Reserves only 2% more and makes a noticeable difference in cleaning up any mob leftovers. They also delete tougher bosses by just touching them when they hit 10% life.

Cheap way too boost your damage and they blind most everything as well.

I know its not in the core guide but I picked up a corrupted Haemophilia with attack speed. The bleed explosions just making mapping so much fun :D

Corrupted 10% attack speed Haemophilia's are going for 10c - double corrupt with enfeeble on hit are going for about 50c ATM.

Edit: In a 4 Link, add Ancestral Warchief or Protector with Herald of Purity, Culling Strike, and Blind Support. Great damage boost and they all Blind and Cull tough mobs or bosses. Cheap way to get more damage until Enlighten prices drop.
Editado por útlima vez por diablomix en 22 mar. 2020 13:02:54
"
DjPapaz escribió:
"
Durzaka escribió:

This build gies easy on gems so yhere's few spare spots to improvize. I personally use dash + second wind.. You could always use something like lightning warp with needed supports purely for gaps, also you can set up leapcslam(with valid weapons) on weapon switch /)

I forgot to add the Second Wind+Dash thing! Thank you for reminding me^^

what I need to improve here? I feel a lack of damage doing the awakener lv 4 and died
"
Bergerbrush escribió:
"
DjPapaz escribió:
"
Durzaka escribió:

I forgot to add the Second Wind+Dash thing! Thank you for reminding me^^

Great guide Bergerbrush! Is it confirmed you can double stack Deep Cuts? I know the impale chance does go up with 2 jewels, but does it also add an additional impale stack with two Deep Cuts allocated?
Editado por útlima vez por diablomix en 22 mar. 2020 13:54:31
13.000 more dmg with this setup. +1 Impale.

Great guide Bergerbrush! Is it confirmed you can double stack Deep Cuts? I know the impale chance does go up with 2 jewels, but does it also add an additional impale stack with two Deep Cuts allocated? [/quote]

Yes it does^^ Double Deep Cuts is a strong DPS increase!
I have a 430pdps imperial claw and bloodseeker, but today i made another 380 pdps imperial claw with t1 crit multi. How much worse do you think my life leech would be if i replaced bloodseeker?

My max life leech is 1022 with or without bloodsekker, but life gain is 847 with 2 rare claws.

Do you have any advice here?
"
Wormweed escribió:
I have a 430pdps imperial claw and bloodseeker, but today i made another 380 pdps imperial claw with t1 crit multi. How much worse do you think my life leech would be if i replaced bloodseeker?

My max life leech is 1022 with or without bloodsekker, but life gain is 847 with 2 rare claws.

Do you have any advice here?

Can I ask how you go about making these,

these are like 20ex claws right

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional