[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
DjPapaz escribió:
"
deltasmoker escribió:
this build does not survive sirus phase 4, what can we do? I have a bis already, but I get one shoted

Brother even if you had BiS items, asking such a question would suggest an obvious answer - get good ;)..
But you're far away from BiS stuff ;) and you're not even wearing bloodseeker, which is core item of the build ;)

What can you do? If you can't figure stuff on your own you should stick closer to the guide :)

Cheers

Thank you, I will try better, I appreciate your advice )
"
pontetraje escribió:
I`m playing this build, and it works fine, but I made a few improvements. First, use Farrul`s fur, more survavility and more damage, this allows to exchange assasins mark curse for vulnerability curse. Adds bottled faith, huge boost to dps. I add rallying cry to gem setup. Look for a ring with mana leech to supply the lost of the chest -15 cost. Enchant +15% cyclone attack speed on helmet. With this changes and watchers eye +2 impale is possible to reach +8m dps

I can consider that for the EXPERT GUIDE version in the Min-Max section. But gear like this is not obtainable by most people, and I made this as a Budget/Starter version that could help most people get through the content easy^^

Last league I didn't even invest more than 10ex myself for this character :p I never envisioned something as crazy as the stuff you are mentioning haha
"
DjPapaz escribió:
"
deltasmoker escribió:
this build does not survive sirus phase 4, what can we do? I have a bis already, but I get one shoted

Brother even if you had BiS items, asking such a question would suggest an obvious answer - get good ;)..
But you're far away from BiS stuff ;) and you're not even wearing bloodseeker, which is core item of the build ;)

What can you do? If you can't figure stuff on your own you should stick closer to the guide :)

Cheers

But I cant understand how bloodseeker can help me with the the boss fight, I am fine with over 100hp life gain on hit, Can you please inform me
"
Hootbagz3 escribió:
Can you explain the auras to me in detail?

I'm confused how we manage so many while not depleting the mana pool (can't afford enlighten support).

Also, noob question, but how to you put them all on your shortcuts?

Really appreciate the guide and thank you for the help!

Edit: What level do we keep CWDT at?

Look in the "Experienced Player Guide" section and then "Gem Links" and then "Cheap/Starter Version"

Use this setup if you can't afford Enlighten and don't really understand the mana reservation stuff^^
"
Enterich escribió:
you have 2 completly different leveling-trees PoBs in your guide:

https://pastebin.com/1BvxfCLS
https://pastebin.com/Yy7mzeAZ

Which one is the actual one?

Super late now, will check and fix tomorrow when I wake up, still some kinks I gotta figure out about this build now that i've rehauled it :P
"
Enterich escribió:
"
Malbini escribió:
No one mentioned soul tether + glorious vanity jewel combo(doryani = corrupted soul).
I think its worth trying with this build.
It gives you the overleech and about 2.5k ES.

also looking to roll gloves like these for the OMEGA DMG

someone else tried that?

A friend of mine is doing it, its kinda nice defensively!
"
Lorisgamer escribió:
Would CWDT+MOLTEN SHELL+ INMORTAL CALL+ BLOODRAGE work to be more tanky?

I need to change 1 thing I see, people still think that Bloodrage needs to be linked to CWDT. It doesn't really 100%. We still want a 20/20 Bloodrage to selfcast :)
"
Savini419 escribió:
Do you have a skill tree that you would use if you were to skip the cluster jewels all together? I feel like the investment is steep for a marginal gain.

I have that, but I do believe even without the "Crazy" Cluster Jewels they are still worth it
"
Seler111 escribió:
"
MillenniumDH escribió:
Why do we want to keep blood and sand at level 6? Also is belly of the beast worth getting for early mapping? Just started playing with this build, are - mana cost chests expensive?

I started this build 3 days ago and everything it's expensive.. everydoby doing this build. For example Brutality Support 20q 1 lv it's 20 chaos the cheapest! when in every league its was maybe 2 chaos...
Why blood and sand it's 6 level i don't know also. And ye mana cost cheast are expensive. That's my point of view.

Level up Brutality and every gem yourself. It's written in this guide how you make them 20/20 yourself.

And I believe Belly could be a viable option, I could see about adding that as an item people can use.
"
Raizdoe escribió:
Hey !

Last time I played was the temple league. And came back to play this build... wow I Can't tell if the game got easier or if this build is really well done. I'm still playing with my tabula and i'm wrecking lvl 10 maps it's amazing !

As everytime when I play poe I struggle at the same point...

Reach endgame, buy 1~3 chaos each pieces to get the right @res and start mapping, after that I try to get new pieces with a little bit more life, some phys damage to go with it anddddddddddddd i'm done. After that i'm at a total loss. I have a hard time finding what to upgrade, what's the priority...
Every new piece seems to cost tons of exalts and I can't tell how much it's gonna improve my character :(

What would be the priority ?

The -15 mana cost stat itself on blue armor is 1 ex O.O Then I'll need a few more to link it... just for free cyclone ! that seems crazy.

Does that improve our defense in any way ? Because I feel like my dps is ok but I would need more defense to go higher maps... (maybe i'm wrong).

As a noob I would think in buting a body armor with as much life / armor as possible and 6L it... How would that be ? a mistake ?

Thx for reading & thx for the guide !

I'm changing and updating the Build Guide depending on feedback. And a lot of people seem to think that -15 Armour is a must have or something extremely important to work on straight away.

It's a Quality of Life armour really. You can still have any other 6-link and use Mana Leech. ( I am currently doing it and I am doing endcontent ) or use -3 Channeling Cost of Skills on jewellery^^

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional