[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
tabnstab escribió:
About the specific gem levels under "Gems links > Expensive Version"

Your PoB gems aren't matching up with the levels posted in the guide. You mentioned "Blood Rage is leveled up to higher so it doesn't need to be procced by Cast when damage taken.". Does CWDT need to be level 2 like in the build guide? I'ts level 3 in PoB. Also, Molten Shell is lv 11 (I assume because CWTD is level 2). Maybe mention that in the description below "Cast when damage taken Setup & Extra"?

Yeah sorry, thats because when I wanna import Gems to the forum it needs an actual Gem from ingame. And I need it to be the actual level then. And PoB I guess is a small misstake. I'll fix these things when I can.
Good thing I haven't changed my tree from when this guide was posted in 3.9 (Metamorph).. It seems to have vanished.

Do you have a Min-Max // High budget version of a skill tree/items for those not participating in Delirium? I am specifically referencing the lack of a min-max tree for those not using Cluster Jewels. It seems the only option is the min-max tree using Cluster Jewels, or the noob-friendly version going to the left side of the tree. The skill tree I have saved from your archived 3.9 post is drastically different from both of these.

I guess I'm looking for something that a player using a Bottled Faith Flask, -15 mana cost/Explodey/Crit chest would use but isn't really good at theory-crafting themselves.
Because you say "But in the absolute endgame with better gear [deep cuts] scales very well and is the 2nd best node behind Precise Focus." Would double precise focus be worth doing? Or even better than double deep cuts?
Not sure if it was mentioned yet but a devotes with bronn's chest piece (since cyclone is a movement skill) instead of the abyssus seemed to be pretty nice in PoB, I am however using the Skill tree from your Youtube video cause i have no care for clusters. i did however add in the Twin Terror's circle because of the sweet deeps. using the 2ring/1 amu setup of course
Editado por útlima vez por gameingkine en 22 mar. 2020 5:24:00
"
Bergerbrush escribió:
"
Enterich escribió:
"
Malbini escribió:
No one mentioned soul tether + glorious vanity jewel combo(doryani = corrupted soul).
I think its worth trying with this build.
It gives you the overleech and about 2.5k ES.

also looking to roll gloves like these for the OMEGA DMG

someone else tried that?

A friend of mine is doing it, its kinda nice defensively!

Its very hard for me to change tree for this belt and jewel + I wont remove my clusters. Can u help, please?
I found this guide feature on LiftingNerdBro video "league starting build" for 3.10

and i must say i'm having a great time playing this build. even with wasp nest and total gear around 5ex. it is easy to kill sirus 8.

one question tho, after getting 2 cluster jewel with deep cuts and stuff. can we add another watcher eye somewhere to get another 2 additional hits?(will this stack and improve our damage?)
I've hit a mental wall when it comes to searching for the right cluster jewels :/ I can't figure out how to set search filters for what I need, and at the same time, figure out how much of a budget each of the mods are going to require. Could someone please shed some light on this for me?
"
tabnstab escribió:
I've hit a mental wall when it comes to searching for the right cluster jewels :/ I can't figure out how to set search filters for what I need, and at the same time, figure out how much of a budget each of the mods are going to require. Could someone please shed some light on this for me?

So this is what i do
Large cluster:
first filter group (AND): low number of "Adds # passive skills" max 9, 1 added passive is deep cuts , # added passive skills are jewel sockets (1 or 2).
(can also add wind-up notable here( only need 1 of that) but its gonna be super expensive on the same jewel as deep cuts)

second filter group (COUNT): add all the other notables you are interested in having and set count to 2

same concept for medium , here you probably want 1 jewel with hex-breaker and precise focus, its kinda expensive so might wanna just craft it yourself (buy medium with 4 skills and 12% channeling dmg)

Editado por útlima vez por swaggerino123 en 22 mar. 2020 7:54:19
"
HuskerDK escribió:
Good thing I haven't changed my tree from when this guide was posted in 3.9 (Metamorph).. It seems to have vanished.

Do you have a Min-Max // High budget version of a skill tree/items for those not participating in Delirium? I am specifically referencing the lack of a min-max tree for those not using Cluster Jewels. It seems the only option is the min-max tree using Cluster Jewels, or the noob-friendly version going to the left side of the tree. The skill tree I have saved from your archived 3.9 post is drastically different from both of these.

I guess I'm looking for something that a player using a Bottled Faith Flask, -15 mana cost/Explodey/Crit chest would use but isn't really good at theory-crafting themselves.

I'll re add 3.9 tree for those who wish not to play with Cluster Jewels :)
NEW UPDATE

Update #2

Fixed various PoB's that was showing some minor things wrong.
Added information regarding juggling Intelligence / Dexterity stats.
Added information regarding -15 Armour (people think this is a must have, when its just a nice QoL)
Added new section "Non-Cluster Jewels Tree" for people who don't wanna play with Cluster Jewels.

I do believe that almost all information regarding this build should be available now in this thread. If I missed something please tell me so I can add it :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional