[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
SoFastx escribió:
Host or someone can please explain from POB it shown the HIT CHANCE is 100%, mine char just at 69% , which area of the build/node give 100% chance to hit?

Is from the ascendancy Worthy foe, enemies taunted by you cannot evade attacks
"
Malbini escribió:
No one mentioned soul tether + glorious vanity jewel combo(doryani = corrupted soul).
I think its worth trying with this build.
It gives you the overleech and about 2.5k ES.

also looking to roll gloves like these for the OMEGA DMG

someone else tried that?
double post
Editado por útlima vez por Enterich en 21 mar. 2020 18:18:14
Would CWDT+MOLTEN SHELL+ INMORTAL CALL+ BLOODRAGE work to be more tanky?
Editado por útlima vez por Lorisgamer en 21 mar. 2020 18:23:29
Do you have a skill tree that you would use if you were to skip the cluster jewels all together? I feel like the investment is steep for a marginal gain.
Why do we want to keep blood and sand at level 6? Also is belly of the beast worth getting for early mapping? Just started playing with this build, are - mana cost chests expensive?
"
pontetraje escribió:
"
SoFastx escribió:
Host or someone can please explain from POB it shown the HIT CHANCE is 100%, mine char just at 69% , which area of the build/node give 100% chance to hit?

Is from the ascendancy Worthy foe, enemies taunted by you cannot evade attacks

I see. I shall avoid focus item with accuracy affix then. the in game summary do not calculate taunted effect.

...........wait....something is wrong on the logic here, if my default hit is low (ie: 69% chance to hit), am i still able to 100% taunted enemies?
Editado por útlima vez por SoFastx en 21 mar. 2020 19:33:59
"
MillenniumDH escribió:
Why do we want to keep blood and sand at level 6? Also is belly of the beast worth getting for early mapping? Just started playing with this build, are - mana cost chests expensive?

I started this build 3 days ago and everything it's expensive.. everydoby doing this build. For example Brutality Support 20q 1 lv it's 20 chaos the cheapest! when in every league its was maybe 2 chaos...
Why blood and sand it's 6 level i don't know also. And ye mana cost cheast are expensive. That's my point of view.
IGN:SelerNiszczyciel
"
MillenniumDH escribió:

Because Blood and Sand's level cap is 6 lol

As for Belly of the Beast it's a waste of currency, you're better off just using a Tabula until Tier 12+ where you can afford to craft a -15 chest and 5L it.
Wich Auras should I have in priority?
Atm I cant handle all of the auras at once and I dont know wich ones to remove so that I can have enough mana to use my Bladestorm/Cyclone.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional