[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Can clear T16's...but starting to take awhile and am dying some. Juiced up a T16 with 5 delirium orbs and some fragments...that may have been a mistake :)

Next thing to upgrade? I think I need to focus on my weapon and circle back to upgrading pieces of my gear. Also been lazy about my flasks...really should get on that.

Edit: updated flasks

Editado por útlima vez por crzytimes en 21 mar. 2020 15:25:32
you have 2 completly different leveling-trees PoBs in your guide:

https://pastebin.com/1BvxfCLS
https://pastebin.com/Yy7mzeAZ

Which one is the actual one?
Hello Bergerbrush, I used your league starter build as my league starter and what can I say - I love it. Everything is working for me so far, I even got to buy some high quality gear which I'll post down below. The only things that really scares me these league are one shots but every other thing doesn't really bug me out. I can't seem to find any cheat armor plate with -15 mana for Cyclone lately but when I find it my build will shine I hope. Thank you for making these and I hope I'll play one of your builds again in next league <3

My gear on Delirium league:
I`m playing this build, and it works fine, but I made a few improvements. First, use Farrul`s fur, more survavility and more damage, this allows to exchange assasins mark curse for vulnerability curse. Adds bottled faith, huge boost to dps. I add rallying cry to gem setup. Look for a ring with mana leech to supply the lost of the chest -15 cost. Enchant +15% cyclone attack speed on helmet. With this changes and watchers eye +2 impale is possible to reach +8m dps
"
pontetraje escribió:
I`m playing this build, and it works fine, but I made a few improvements. First, use Farrul`s fur, more survavility and more damage, this allows to exchange assasins mark curse for vulnerability curse. Adds bottled faith, huge boost to dps. I add rallying cry to gem setup. Look for a ring with mana leech to supply the lost of the chest -15 cost. Enchant +15% cyclone attack speed on helmet. With this changes and watchers eye +2 impale is possible to reach +8m dps

So basicly it's different build that costs like 10x and does a fraction more deeps..i prefer original idea :)
Wicked_Clown
No one mentioned soul tether + glorious vanity jewel combo(doryani = corrupted soul).
I think its worth trying with this build.
It gives you the overleech and about 2.5k ES.

also looking to roll gloves like these for the OMEGA DMG
Editado por útlima vez por Malbini en 21 mar. 2020 17:06:01
This may sound dumb, but I dont think the guide addresses it, How do you deal with the int requirements for the Claws?

113 required and none taken on the tree. Even with the stats from Abyssus and a Lapis neck youd need quite a bit from the rest of your gear, and even more considering you dont want to start with an Abyssus anyways.

Am I missing anything?
"
Durzaka escribió:
This may sound dumb, but I dont think the guide addresses it, How do you deal with the int requirements for the Claws?

113 required and none taken on the tree. Even with the stats from Abyssus and a Lapis neck youd need quite a bit from the rest of your gear, and even more considering you dont want to start with an Abyssus anyways.

Am I missing anything?

i had to spent one ponit for a 30int passive
Can you explain the auras to me in detail?

I'm confused how we manage so many while not depleting the mana pool (can't afford enlighten support).

Also, noob question, but how to you put them all on your shortcuts?

Really appreciate the guide and thank you for the help!

Edit: What level do we keep CWDT at?
Editado por útlima vez por Hootbagz3 en 21 mar. 2020 18:09:24
Host or someone can please explain from POB it shown the HIT CHANCE is 100%, mine char just at 69% , which area of the build/node give 100% chance to hit?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional