[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

oops.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
Editado por útlima vez por xPiranha en 21 mar. 2020 8:22:53
"
hay would a warlord steel ring with vulnerability curse be over kill for this build or very good?

It would be very good :) I'm still looking up the perfect setup for a min-max setup between Vulnerability or Assassins mark though, but vulnerability is huge!
"
SoFastx escribió:
Why no herald of purity?

the body 6L for -15 total mana so insane expensive and rings no space for craft -mana, sweat!

The Budget / League start version with -15 or -3 on rings suggest Herald of Purity instead and using Mana Leech
"
Also, anyone played this build with an explody chest? Would any changes to the tree better accommodate a chest like this?:

Very interesting. I've sadly had no testing with an armour like that and can't really think of anything major that would change the build that much. It's mostly focused on Single Target anyway and that just enables map clearing better for you straight up
"
deltasmoker escribió:
Can u pls upgrade the guide, for an expensive gear, ty

Sorry, I spent 8hrs yesterday reworking the whole guide and won't have time today. I might write a little piece of text with like discusting things you should try to get if you really wanna absolute min max but cant right now :/
"
ElPantera32 escribió:
How do i find the right cluster jewels? on the path of exile trade site?

edit: I know there is a cluster jewels guide on the experienced player guide, but i dont understand how to find the right ones on the trade site

Go to the official path of exile trade website, and on the right side add each individual node as a stat filter

"
DeltaKaiser escribió:
Why do we prefer assassins mark on hit instead of vulnerability.

If we would get charges through wind up notable and we dont use mana

I still have to look up the BEST optimization IF we have Wind-Up :)
"
Bergerbrush escribió:
"
DeltaKaiser escribió:
Why do we prefer assassins mark on hit instead of vulnerability.

If we would get charges through wind up notable and we dont use mana

I still have to look up the BEST optimization IF we have Wind-Up :)

PoB is atleast telling me Assassin's Mark is better than Vulnerability EVEN if we already have Wind-Up to generate Power Charges.

So then the question is also. Assassins Mark does not let us generate Power Charges during a pure single target bossfight.

So either you drop Wind-Up if you have assasins mark curse and replace Wind-Up with a higher dps node.

Or keep Wind-Up for power charge generation during bossfights.
"
Cypr3ss_2012 escribió:
"
barwick11 escribió:
So, no Loreweave on this? Or no 6-link chest with "Attacks have +1.5% to critical strike chance"? Both of those have absurd damage scaling, and Loreweave has some phenomenal bonuses in locking in your resists on tough maps.

If you can show us how to craft "Socketed Attacks have -15 Total Mana Cost" onto a loreweave then it would probably be really nice for the build. :P

Similarly with the 'crit strike chance', it could be viable as a meta-craft endgame chest (along with the '-15 total mana cost') but i'd expect to see that in the "expert player guide" which when I last checked hasn't been written yet :)

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

Loreweave is nice, but we mainly want the -15 so we dont have to use Mana Leech or use up craft spots on jewellery for -3 channeling.

INDEED "Crit Strike Chance" on Body armour is INSANE. But that is wayy to expensive for most people. Thus why I added a small section now in "Expert Player Guide" with like, RIDICULOUS INVESTMENTS for a chest like that, tailwind boots etc etc
Delete
Editado por útlima vez por ElPantera32 en 9 ene. 2023 18:28:31

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional