[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

selfcrafted this, build seems fine but still no "fireworks", stats gain are painful nad I fell a lack of chaos resistance, need to invest in belt and boots, maybe it will be quite better :)
hay would a warlord steel ring with vulnerability curse be over kill for this build or very good?
"
Koysky escribió:

selfcrafted this, build seems fine but still no "fireworks", stats gain are painful nad I fell a lack of chaos resistance, need to invest in belt and boots, maybe it will be quite better :)

how many tries in crafting to hit this? TS said it need serrated, what else fossil are needed in your crafting?
"
SoFastx escribió:
"
Koysky escribió:

how many tries in crafting to hit this? TS said it need serrated, what else fossil are needed in your crafting?

I guess I was very lucky, stats you see went in after 9 single serrated fossil, no additional, there were no life, I added it with exalt.
nice! thank you the sharing!

need to spend 1-3ex on this include the 6L
"
SoFastx escribió:

Serrated and Pristine.

I've crafted a lot of these this league fishing for a godly one. The -15 hits about 1 in 8 or maybe 1 in 10 times. Worst attempt took me 22 and hit a few under 5 tries. Right now it's about 13-15c per attempt if you buy the fossils in bulk.

If you can juggle resists elsewhere and stay capped without the chest, having room to add that last aura outweighs even the worst of the rolls I saw.
Editado por útlima vez por everygoodnamewastaken en 21 mar. 2020 6:44:05
Also, anyone played this build with an explody chest? Would any changes to the tree better accommodate a chest like this?:

Can u pls upgrade the guide, for an expensive gear, ty
Why do we prefer assassins mark on hit instead of vulnerability.

If we would get charges through wind up notable and we dont use mana
Delete
Editado por útlima vez por ElPantera32 en 9 ene. 2023 18:29:37

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional