[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Bergerbrush escribió:
"
Bergerbrush escribió:
"
DeltaKaiser escribió:
Why do we prefer assassins mark on hit instead of vulnerability.

If we would get charges through wind up notable and we dont use mana

I still have to look up the BEST optimization IF we have Wind-Up :)

PoB is atleast telling me Assassin's Mark is better than Vulnerability EVEN if we already have Wind-Up to generate Power Charges.

So then the question is also. Assassins Mark does not let us generate Power Charges during a pure single target bossfight.

So either you drop Wind-Up if you have assasins mark curse and replace Wind-Up with a higher dps node.

Or keep Wind-Up for power charge generation during bossfights.

So in your minmax guide I can expect that assasins mark would still persist instead of vulnerability still, interesting,

Thank you, you're amazing! First time to play POE like this
i think i should stop buying jewel until someone finalize the build haha... i am really noob here. just follow the ship where it sail.

wind up + assassin mark? or remove assassin mark?

wind up is under large jewel and need 4 skill points. i would like to see the latest skill tree how the BIS notable for large and medium jewel.

For endgame something like this will is perfect still need to get good prefix rolls to be super perfect.

Also tried to get elusive on boots but no luck till now.
Editado por útlima vez por easlay en 21 mar. 2020 10:24:35
"
SoFastx escribió:
i think i should stop buying jewel until someone finalize the build haha... i am really noob here. just follow the ship where it sail.

wind up is under large jewel and need 4 skill points. i would like to see the latest skill tree how the BIS notable for large and medium jewel.

I figured it out now. But I can't guide everyone in their individual gear setup sadly.

Right now Assassins Mark is always the best one to have. With or without Wind-Up.

Vulnerability is still good though if you get such a ring :)
"
Bergerbrush escribió:
"
SoFastx escribió:

I figured it out now. But I can't guide everyone in their individual gear setup sadly.

Right now Assassins Mark is always the best one to have. With or without Wind-Up.

Yo Berger,
I realise you've just said you can't guide everyone on their individual gear, but I'm really lost here.
On stream you've said you've had around 4.5M dps? And that's on a 5 link.
I'm running a 6 link with some decent gear and jewels I feel like, but can't get my pob to show more than 3.5M total dps inc. impale. Either something in my gear is really off that I just can't see or my pob is set up wrong.
Any chance you could look over my gear/pob when you have time? I would massively appreciate it.

https://pastebin.com/978u2x3x
"
Loje escribió:
"
Bergerbrush escribió:
"
SoFastx escribió:

Yo Berger,
I realise you've just said you can't guide everyone on their individual gear, but I'm really lost here.
On stream you've said you've had around 4.5M dps? And that's on a 5 link.
I'm running a 6 link with some decent gear and jewels I feel like, but can't get my pob to show more than 3.5M total dps inc. impale. Either something in my gear is really off that I just can't see or my pob is set up wrong.
Any chance you could look over my gear/pob when you have time? I would massively appreciate it.

https://pastebin.com/978u2x3x

Probably misunderstood me or I said it wrong. I currently have 4m~ DPS IF I have a 6-Link which I dont currently^^

I think my dps is around 2.5m right now in the game without 20/20 links, and 5-link :)
"
Bergerbrush escribió:

Probably misunderstood me or I said it wrong. I currently have 4m~ DPS IF I have a 6-Link which I dont currently^^

I think my dps is around 2.5m right now in the game without 20/20 links, and 5-link :)

Ahh I see, no might be me taking what you said out of context. Ty for the reply!
Editado por útlima vez por Loje en 21 mar. 2020 12:30:04
Maybe a dumb question or maybe answered already but would we still take First to strike last to fall if we have an adrenaline small cluster jewel already?
"
Bergerbrush escribió:

Hunter/Warlord Influenced Body Armour with -15 Mana Cost and Increased Critical Strikes is massive too.

I think it should be mentioned that Elder/Warlord body armor is able to get the -15 mana cost and inc Crit strike chance, but the mod on an Elder base has a higher chance to roll vs the Hunter (if i'm reading PoEDB correctly), which might make it easier to obtain.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
Any recommendations on what I can upgrade next?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional