[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Bergerbrush escribió:
"
Prisse escribió:
Great build! Been cruising through content, easily doing 60-80% delirious T16 maps. Been able to farm up quite a bit of currency and upgrade my gear. Just need a crafted claw, impale watchers eye and might have to start considering switching over to cluster jewels instead of the base tree.

WAOW! That is some very juicy gear my friend! :D Happy to hear everything has been going well and yeah with that gear you must be destroying!

Got myself a new claw and decided to do a couple of Uber Elders. Got this watchers eye on the second kill... :) Sitting on about 8.2 million dps now

Editado por útlima vez por Prisse en 24 mar. 2020 14:30:07
"
CashD escribió:
Hello !I have toooons of quesitons..

How to improve my damage?

What to change in my skill tree, its fine?

Can't use precision, both Enlighten are lvl 3. Mana is dead

Body armor with explosive or - mana cost(solution with mana) are fine for more DPS?

my eq:

Chest i would say. + crit on the chest is great, and - mana cost is only quality of life,

PLEASE remove your mana flask, take an utility flask and take 1 point on the skilltree for manaleech.
So... is not possible to use the build explained in the guide because it's not possible to activate all the auras because, even with Enlighten gem, your mana pool doesn't allow you to do it.

I don't see the purpose of running 5-6 auras if you can only activate 4 :/

anything to improve from here ? boss dps still seems quite low :/

What would you craft on this chest guys ?

Also, how much pDPS should we look for in a rare claw to see a difference from the unique we are using ? +50pDPS ? +100 ? more ?

thx <3
Editado por útlima vez por Raizdoe en 24 mar. 2020 14:58:45
"
Chronos69 escribió:
Newbie here...

How can you play with:

Flesh and stone (27% with Enlighten 2 gem)
Herald of Purity (27% with Enlighten 2 gem)
Precision (22 mana at lvl 1)
Blood and sand (10%)
Pride (50%)
Dread Banner (10%)

Making a total of 124% of mana reserved + 22 mana from precision.

So... How is possible to activate all that stuff?

Also, how do you activate your Blood Rage if you lvl it up to lvl20 and you have it linked to a CWDTS lvl 3-4 gem?

Pride is supposed to replace Herald of Purity when you've got the two lvl 3 Enlighten gems, so Herald of Purity is just a placeholder until you get hold of those
"
Steezbutter escribió:

Pride is supposed to replace Herald of Purity when you've got the two lvl 3 Enlighten gems, so Herald of Purity is just a placeholder until you get hold of those

That's not whay I'm seeing on the guide maker's character.
He's not running 2x lvl3 enlighten gems. He's not even running 1 lvl3 gem. He only wears 1 lvl2 gem.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bergerbrush/characters
"
Chronos69 escribió:
"
Steezbutter escribió:

That's not whay I'm seeing on the guide maker's character.
He's not running 2x lvl3 enlighten gems. He's not even running 1 lvl3 gem. He only wears 1 lvl2 gem.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bergerbrush/characters

Some pages before he said he is everytime trying things, so his character setup can change everyday... stick to the guides I would say.
Just awesome that this has turned out so good. Look at how many replies dude! grats! This is fantaastic and thanks for the shout out as well!
If it was build of the week stuff still perhaps you would of won :D!! as a nod to the old vaal pact!

Im having really low dps on bosses. PoB Shows only 185k dps which is over million less than OP's, what am i doing wrong?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional