[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

How are you guys getting millions of dps lol?

my PoB says im at 71k yet i melt t10-12 np with no deaths

https://pastebin.com/9u8ZDNKY
Are you people buying these op rare claws or maybe got some easy way to craft them ?

And @Bergerbrush - having a lot of fun with this build. Thanks for guide!
just reached lvl 95 and finished my clusters this is my gear so far enjoy :)

Editado por útlima vez por easlay en 24 mar. 2020 16:21:23
Would be Bronn's Lithe an option for a more damage but less survivability?
Great guide! completely tops my slayer cyclone from last league. Question i cant find anywhere: what anoints would you use on this build?

sry if i missed it.
If you have points in claws of the pride you will anoit claw of the hawk.
If you dont have points in claw of the pride you will anoit it.
I'm trying to wrap my head around Rapid Infusion. Im setting up a second full cluster and with Rapid Infusion not calculating in PoB its hard for me to determine if a Med jewel with Precise Focus/Rapid Infusion would be better than Precise Commander/Provocateur. Has anyone tried Rapid Infusion? Any feedback? Perhaps someone has found a way for PoB to show this?
Going to craft a chest,having a tough time deciding between crit or mana cost to go with explode,i feel like i need explode to help clear speed
"
Blutiful escribió:
How are you guys getting millions of dps lol?

my PoB says im at 71k yet i melt t10-12 np with no deaths

https://pastebin.com/9u8ZDNKY

You wouldn't be clearing T10-T12 maps with 71K dps in all liklihood. Chances are you've just forgotten to go through all the configuration options in your PoB. Options such as whether you have fortify active(We have normal and ascendancy passives that boost our damage due to fortify), whether the enemy is taunted, whether your flasks are active, whether they're maimed, whether you have power/frenzy charges, how many impale stacks you have on the enemy, etc. All of these things go into the PoB dps calculations and if you leave them out, PoB can't get an accurate calculation of your damage.
"
easlay escribió:
just reached lvl 95 and finished my clusters this is my gear so far enjoy :)

Whew, that's some gear. Good lord. My champion is just sitting idle at the moment since I've switched to playing CoC assassin... but I may get back to it eventually. If I have any currency left that is lol.
Editado por útlima vez por KFieLdGaming en 24 mar. 2020 19:03:53

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional