[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Hey!
Im thinking about making a cyclone champion since my ed/con build is uncappable of killing high level delirium bosses. How good is he in 5 delirium orbed T16 map? Can you guys do simulacrum wave 20?
Hi, first time asking for guidance, since a made a purchase and I'm kinda regretting, I bought my chest for 4x (that's my biggest purchase ever, I never had that amount of currency) and I'm freaking out to whatever is a good purchase or not. This is my gear and I would like to know if you should sold the chest or buy the rest of the gear. I feel that I die quite easily and I'm not even doing t16 maps. Also I'm at 45k dsp at the best.
helmet is 49%, that is why dying reduce to 43 minimum, or use like i do
, give more tanki stats, if you want more dps craft rare claw
this one is not the best but better then that wasp
Editado por útlima vez por mr-castim en 25 mar. 2020 1:45:01
"
easlay escribió:
just reached lvl 95 and finished my clusters this is my gear so far enjoy :)

Hey! Can you drop your PoB, pretty please? Your account is private.
great guide, I'm following it and at the moment everything is great, would you mind uploading an image of the whole tree? I don't have a computer and the links don't load well on my mobile, thank you very much.

Ps4 player.
Hello guys, first of all - thanks a lot for the guide.
I've created a new character following this, I'm a newish player of the game, would anyone want to try to help me give some tips on my next upgrades? (and maybe put an estimated cost)

I put my profile on public. Would appriciate the help.
Guys, the above account was my not steam account, I ment to post this on this one. I'm sorry!

Hello guys, first of all - thanks a lot for the guide.
I've created a new character following this, I'm a newish player of the game, would anyone want to try to help me give some tips on my next upgrades? (and maybe put an estimated cost)

I put my profile on public. Would appriciate the help.
Editado por útlima vez por MaartenXe en 25 mar. 2020 3:36:46
"
huyakf1997 escribió:
"
Warri0r21 escribió:
Hello,

I have 2 pb with this build :
- If i don't take the skill "life and mana leech" I can't cast cyclone correctly
- I'm following your tree but i'm lvl 86 with map t8+ currently with 3k5 hp.
My hp is the real pb how many hp do you have ?

thanks guy

U're using 3 unique jewellery that's why your HP is low

When i check the 3 jewellery of this build I didn't see a stat about hp... SO i don't understand :(
Thanks for the amazing guide, it was carried me amazingly through the first two weeks of the league so far. One quick question:

Is Wind-Up still worth it after picking up Assassins Mark on hit? It certainly still helps during Bossfights, so my brain tells me that I should still want it, but it feels a little wasted given that we sustain Frenzy Charges during normal mapping just fine without it.
"
Joni escribió:

Sure is, think about it dps against trash doesnt realy matter once you got enough, but for bossfights you want as much as you can get. Imho vulnerability is straight up better unless you realy need the inc. crit chance

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional