[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Chronos69 escribió:
Can someone make a little guide on how to craft the chestpiece for people like me that NEVER crafted anything? :D

Firstly you'll need the base, a ilvl85+ warlord influenced body armour.

You may want to 6 link it first. So use hillock fortification/ perfect fossile, and craft a +quality suffix for easier fusing.

Last, for the fossile crafting, aim for the -15 mana, better life roll, and probably a open prefix to craft a %life. Theoretically, using pristine+lucent+serrated is the cheapest.

http://www.craftofexile.com/?b=45&bi=4396&m=fossil&f=|12|14|9|&i=|6|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=2&req={%221735%22:{%22l%22:64,%22g%22:1},%222226%22:{%22l%22:85,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

I just used serrated+pristine and took quite a few tries.
"
Navezz escribió:
"
Alcodowi escribió:
Nice build !

Sirus 8 killed with it.
T16 with delirium on farm.

Kinda curious, how are you farming t16 delirium and managed to kill sirus 8 and not even high pdps rare claw? Teach me master

To be honest 3M7 DPS is enough for me.
Just don't do juicy t16 with 100% delirious. 80% is my max ^^.
I did a t16 vaal temple 100% delerium with full sextants. It was like doing 1k dmg only and bosses stayed alive for more than a min of me spinning on their faces lol
"
Warri0r21 escribió:
Nobody has problem with mana ? I'm alone ? I missed something

I use Jewel + 0,37% dmg leeche mana ( only this ) no mana problem.
"
loggans escribió:
"
mr-castim escribió:
helmet is 49%, that is why dying reduce to 43 minimum, or use like i do
, give more tanki stats, if you want more dps craft rare claw
this one is not the best but better then that wasp

Thanks for answering, i didn't see the 49% take more damage, i thought it was for monsters that option. Anyway my real question here is, that chest was worth the 4x?

i play on ps4 so dont know pc prices
Hi, Is Rare Diamond Ring good for this build ? As i have two Rare Diamond Ring with -3 channeling mana cost skill
Hey thanks for making this build guide! Really liking everything so far and for clear speed increase I'm running rampage axe on second weapon set to get rampage counter going for maps/delirium. Really helps clear maps very quickly.
First of all thanks for the guide!

Here is my gear. What do you guys think. What should i upgrade next? I think ring would be the best.

I have 0 Problems farming anything :D

How much of a upgrade is +1 skill level to socketed gems on chest? Is it worth to buy or nah?
What's the best way to craft one of those PDPS claws?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional