[3.11] - Frost Blades - The power of the Saviour 10M (All content)

Also how was your testing with culling gloves? Are they cheaper than the existing ones in this guide? And would you then remove the gem for what?
Editado por útlima vez por Confucius en 9 feb. 2020 8:22:31
"
Confucius escribió:
Also how was your testing with culling gloves? Are they cheaper than the existing ones in this guide? And would you then remove the gem for what?

The Cullling +1 Frenzy glove is more expensive, the build don`t need it, it`s just testing, the other options are good enough, you can use them normally.

"
Rigamortu escribió:
Why the Enhance in the CWDT links? Is it for 4% Blood rage attack speed boost? Haven't seen an Enhance used in a long time so just was curious why that choice.

Yes, it`s just for the 4% attack speed on Blood Rage, can be replaced for any other gem that brings more benefits than this 4% :)
That's interesting, well I bought saviour and a good paradoxica last night for my frost blade zerker and it didn't seem as good at all as with 2 pdps 420~ foils. So I'm going to just make a raider and try to replicate this. Thanks for answering the questions man! Gg
"
Confucius escribió:
That's interesting, well I bought saviour and a good paradoxica last night for my frost blade zerker and it didn't seem as good at all as with 2 pdps 420~ foils. So I'm going to just make a raider and try to replicate this. Thanks for answering the questions man! Gg

There is a very good video here with some explanations about The Savior:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejY9RE3Qdkk
Editado por útlima vez por afonsosp en 9 feb. 2020 9:43:44
Yeah I understand how it is but in my testing bosses were going down slower on my zerker with saviour and paradoxica than two rare foils. Weird. Maybe I didn't have enough crit and wasn't proccing them enough.
Update here, using this build now and it seems good so far but not everything is right and I'm only level 75.

1. I got the DD lethal now only 5% but I didn't realise it gives you +str on other nodes which works well for me, now I can equip all gear without having to change other pieces. Still low on intellect with a couple pieces so I can't equip the correct amulet yet :(

2. Do you ever run out of mana? I'm occasionally getting the mana too low, but not that often.

3. I still need to get a ring with aspect of the cat + mana reduction so I guess that hurts me for now where I am not utilising aspect of cat? These are expensive in Standard anyways.

I'm sure I'll think of more! Thanks again :)
"
Confucius escribió:
Update here, using this build now and it seems good so far but not everything is right and I'm only level 75.

1. I got the DD lethal now only 5% but I didn't realise it gives you +str on other nodes which works well for me, now I can equip all gear without having to change other pieces. Still low on intellect with a couple pieces so I can't equip the correct amulet yet :(

2. Do you ever run out of mana? I'm occasionally getting the mana too low, but not that often.

3. I still need to get a ring with aspect of the cat + mana reduction so I guess that hurts me for now where I am not utilizing aspect of cat? These are expensive in Standard anyways.

I'm sure I'll think of more! Thanks again :)

Welcome :)

You can craft aspect of the cat, is much better than buy one with this mode already in.

You have some places: Helm , Belt and ring , if you found a good one with suffix open, you can add Aspect of the cat.

For helm craft, is easy to get Int on it, keep rolling with Frigid fossil only, until get a good one, my suggestion is buy two helm bases, once you get a good one with Life and -cold resist, save it and starting using, and the second one, keep rolling until get Life, Int or Str and Cold, I got mine with few tries.

RING: Is extremely recommended to use a ring with Assassins Mark, it makes synergy with The Savior and summon easyly the Mirage Warrior.

Mana: Honestly with this craft -mana , you have 0 issues, but without him the mana issues is also rare, I prefered to put this craft to avoid any issues with mana.

Yeah that makes sense about the ring, they're expensive on standard and maybe they don't have the right rolls for a few ex. I have a frost blade enchant helmet which has a suffix free but then I miss out on some Res, ha.

Also there is no leech in this build? Can you do less regen maps?
"
Confucius escribió:
Yeah that makes sense about the ring, they're expensive on standard and maybe they don't have the right rolls for a few ex. I have a frost blade enchant helmet which has a suffix free but then I miss out on some Res, ha.

Also there is no leech in this build? Can you do less regen maps?

I saw some good cheap options :), the most expensive one is the rings that have also Elemental Damage, etc.

If I remember I have around 0,4% life leach, but I need to remember how I got it.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional