[3.11] - Frost Blades - The power of the Saviour 10M (All content)

Yeah sure that makes sense, messing around with PoB it does seem good to just go with additional curse and lose a bit of life. I mean, with 4k life - is that going to be too low for things like sirus? I kinda wanted to make a boss killer and down the conquerors like your video. Otherwise I sit at around 4.3k life without the additional curse.

I'm still only pushing 5M dps according to PoB, I can't see how you make an additional 5mil dps? How is that even possible to get your numbers? If I add a helm with -9 cold resist to enemies, this only adds around 200k to the shown dps.

[edit] Am I doing something wrong maybe? I'm using very similar items, there are just a few changes there - do you think you could estimate with my current gear what my DPS is? It just seems way off what your damage is and it must be the configuration :/
Editado por útlima vez por Confucius en 11 feb. 2020 7:53:39
It is entirely possible the configuration is the issue. Open two instances of pob. In one, load OPs build from pastebin, in the other one yours.
Compare configuration. Do you have frenzies activated for example? Have you activated enemy is on consecrated ground? Are your flasks all active? Etc
OP made manual changes to reflect Lethal Pride bonus.
Lots of things that one might have missed.
If you are in EU we can have a chat in the evening on discord or whatever if you want.

I have 4.4k life and its enough for pretty much everything except deeper delve levels.
Disclaimer: Ive never done uber elder, but I am certain if you know the mechanics it is no problem. Awa8 Awakener no problem.

Edit: if you go to Calculations it will also tell you in detail where damage is coming from. You can again compare side by side by having 2 instances of pob open.

Edit2: I'd go with a couple hundred life more over a second curse personally. But it is something you have to find out for yourself tbh.
Editado por útlima vez por cryion en 11 feb. 2020 8:49:37
"
cryion escribió:
It is entirely possible the configuration is the issue. Open two instances of pob. In one, load OPs build from pastebin, in the other one yours.
Compare configuration. Do you have frenzies activated for example? Have you activated enemy is on consecrated ground? Are your flasks all active? Etc
OP made manual changes to reflect Lethal Pride bonus.
Lots of things that one might have missed.
If you are in EU we can have a chat in the evening on discord or whatever if you want.

I have 4.4k life and its enough for pretty much everything except deeper delve levels.
Disclaimer: Ive never done uber elder, but I am certain if you know the mechanics it is no problem. Awa8 Awakener no problem.

Edit: if you go to Calculations it will also tell you in detail where damage is coming from. You can again compare side by side by having 2 instances of pob open.

Edit2: I'd go with a couple hundred life more over a second curse personally. But it is something you have to find out for yourself tbh.

Yeah, thats interesting, well, I did think I copied over the configuration correctly, frenzy, flasks, etc... along with the lethal fix (but I edited mine because it's only 5% DD). All in all, I think it is very similar to the existing but I must be wrong because I can't believe I can lose 5Mil dps for a couple of pieces missing, i.e. I have no tailwind, no -9 cold resist etc...

Yeah it's a tough one - I basically spent 10ex on those gloves, now to try to sell them which could take a long time and then replace them is just frustrating. That's why I thought I could just rock it with 4K Life.. I'd only be doing delving to a certain point, along with conq's + sirus runs. It's a tough one.

Would be good to have a chat over discord sure, I just can't see where the extra damage is coming from but it must probably is the configuration. I was just wondering if someone could take my PoB and try this to see what DPS you could get? I swear it should be similar, ofcourse I'm missing some skills because I'm level 85 currently but you could simulate by adding in some additional skills.

POB: https://pastebin.com/r29KGKM1 (this is a fresh import so there are no configuration changes here at all)
"
Confucius escribió:
Yeah sure that makes sense, messing around with PoB it does seem good to just go with additional curse and lose a bit of life. I mean, with 4k life - is that going to be too low for things like sirus? I kinda wanted to make a boss killer and down the conquerors like your video. Otherwise I sit at around 4.3k life without the additional curse.

I'm still only pushing 5M dps according to PoB, I can't see how you make an additional 5mil dps? How is that even possible to get your numbers? If I add a helm with -9 cold resist to enemies, this only adds around 200k to the shown dps.

Share your PoB, I'll take a look, to avoid more confusions, I'll also change the title, 10m is possible with many max itens with elemental, critc jewels, intimidate, etc, and all flasks UP.

Edit: Saw you shared the pob
Editado por útlima vez por afonsosp en 11 feb. 2020 10:49:34
"
afonsosp escribió:
"
Confucius escribió:

Share your PoB, I'll take a look, to avoid more confusions, I'll also change the title, 10m is possible with many max itens with elemental, critc jewels, intimidate, etc, and all flasks UP.

Lol it is POB: https://pastebin.com/r29KGKM1 (this is a fresh import so there are no configuration changes here at all)
I'm at work, but very quickly checked the difference in dps from a plain import of my character and your character and comparing them. No charges, flasks etc etc.
Removed my Awa Added Cold Damage and added Hypothermia since pob seems to ignore that skills bonus (or maybe just forgot to select that enemy is chilled, but whatever)

Figured circle of guilt vs mark of the elder is a big difference, but it actually does not seem to be.

I got about 1/3 more dps than you have, but when activating all things like flasks, charges and whatnot I am still very far away from 10m. I do however not have very many problems with endgame at all and everything goes down quite quickly. Certainly room for improvement, but things are smooth.
So I dont think you are far off tbh.
Get into the low 90s, that alone will help. You dont have Fangs of Frost yet (or whatever its called, the 3 ice nodes in the bottom.)

Awakened Added Cold Damage becomes better than Hypothermia at around lvl3, at lvl5 it is amazing.
Invest into a 21/20 Frost Blades, that helps a lot as well.

Couldnt look too much into our differences yet other than skills. Our weapon base damage is close to identical.
I have more elemental damage modifiers than you on my gear.

Fair note: I did not have tailwind activated, so probably a bit more difference there.
I'd say try to sell the gloves and get tailwind boots and awa added cold damage at lvl5 instead if possible.

edit: also while writing this post I realized my comments are probably close to useless. Maybe I should just shut up and let op help. No need for me to pretend I know too much about anything. lol
Editado por útlima vez por cryion en 11 feb. 2020 10:10:42
"
cryion escribió:
I'm at work, but very quickly checked the difference in dps from a plain import of my character and your character and comparing them. No charges, flasks etc etc.
Removed my Awa Added Cold Damage and added Hypothermia since pob seems to ignore that skills bonus (or maybe just forgot to select that enemy is chilled, but whatever)

Figured circle of guilt vs mark of the elder is a big difference, but it actually does not seem to be.

I got about 1/3 more dps than you have, but when activating all things like flasks, charges and whatnot I am still very far away from 10m. I do however not have very many problems with endgame at all and everything goes down quite quickly. Certainly room for improvement, but things are smooth.
So I dont think you are far off tbh.
Get into the low 90s, that alone will help. You dont have Fangs of Frost yet (or whatever its called, the 3 ice nodes in the bottom.)

Awakened Added Cold Damage becomes better than Hypothermia at around lvl3, at lvl5 it is amazing.
Invest into a 21/20 Frost Blades, that helps a lot as well.

Couldnt look too much into our differences yet other than skills. Our weapon base damage is close to identical.
I have more elemental damage modifiers than you on my gear.

Fair note: I did not have tailwind activated, so probably a bit more difference there.
I'd say try to sell the gloves and get tailwind boots and awa added cold damage at lvl5 instead if possible.

edit: also while writing this post I realized my comments are probably close to useless. Maybe I should just shut up and let op help. No need for me to pretend I know too much about anything. lol

OK, yeah those are interesting points actually. Tailwind is of course useful, I'll look into that. Awakened cold gem you think is better than the effects of hypothermia? Not just the actual damage numbers?

Yeah I guess I'll look at selling the gloves :( such a shame! Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Also, randomly, do you think 3x fight for survival is good? So using 2x normal and then I could use 1x corrupted blood? At the moment I use a random corrupted blood which is useless other than the implicit. Looking at the numbers using 3x fight for survival, they jump up quite a bit... and it is relatively cheap, 1ex for the corrupted blood version.
"
Confucius escribió:

OK, yeah those are interesting points actually. Tailwind is of course useful, I'll look into that. Awakened cold gem you think is better than the effects of hypothermia? Not just the actual damage numbers?

Yeah I guess I'll look at selling the gloves :( such a shame! Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Also, randomly, do you think 3x fight for survival is good? So using 2x normal and then I could use 1x corrupted blood? At the moment I use a random corrupted blood which is useless other than the implicit. Looking at the numbers using 3x fight for survival, they jump up quite a bit... and it is relatively cheap, 1ex for the corrupted blood version.

I just realized that I definitely forgot to configure Hypothermia correctly when I checked our two POBs before. (didnt matter for the comparison as described in my post).
Because I just remembered that I checked the numbers in POB for my character as to what level is required on Awa Cold Damage in order to do more damage than Hypo and in my case it was very close at level 3 and then with 4 it gets better. 5 of course is great because of the additional level you get on Frost Blades, as mentioned by afonsosp.
You can easily check that on your pob tho by simply replacing the gems.

Havent looked into a third survival. Do we even have a slot available for that with enough dexterity available? Maybe afonsosp has more insight on this. I think I prefer a life and damage rolls jewel.
"
I just realized that I definitely forgot to configure Hypothermia correctly when I checked our two POBs before. (didnt matter for the comparison as described in my post).
Because I just remembered that I checked the numbers in POB for my character as to what level is required on Awa Cold Damage in order to do more damage than Hypo and in my case it was very close at level 3 and then with 4 it gets better. 5 of course is great because of the additional level you get on Frost Blades, as mentioned by afonsosp.
You can easily check that on your pob tho by simply replacing the gems.

Havent looked into a third survival. Do we even have a slot available for that with enough dexterity available? Maybe afonsosp has more insight on this. I think I prefer a life and damage rolls jewel.

I'm not sure what you mean about Hypothermia haha. It does look better with cold damage at level 4/5 though, that's for sure.

I've just played around with a few jewels including a 3rd fight for survival. There are 3 spots in this build that you can benefit which have 40dex space. Example is, that if you use 3x fight for survival on my build I end up with another 500k~ dps. My life changes from 4134 to 4211 if I use a jewel with these, for example:

15% increased Global Physical Damage
+12% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
5% increased maximum Life

Which is interesting, I don't know if I'm completely wrong with that but looking at the numbers it doesn't seem much in it for life plus you'd get corrupted blood for 1ex... It seems cheaper than either finding a normal stat gem OR finding a corrupted blood decent stat gem.

Editado por útlima vez por Confucius en 11 feb. 2020 13:23:39
How do you counter bleed or do you just dont get hit? If i get hit my bleed i just die sometimes. and i cant get the helmet to craft. I get the -res but no int at all. and im already a bit low on int. Any other tip what to get? The amulet first ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional