[3.11] - Frost Blades - The power of the Saviour 10M (All content)

Yeah, I found a decent one anyways that had free space for cat, assassin's mark and mana cost reduction. Doing t16s now but not bosses, getting one shot here and there because I think my dps is too low still. Good build though!
"
Confucius escribió:
Yeah, I found a decent one anyways that had free space for cat, assassin's mark and mana cost reduction. Doing t16s now but not bosses, getting one shot here and there because I think my dps is too low still. Good build though!

I honestly think that one needs to throw a lot of currency at the build to get it to work smoothly.
Before I did I felt just like you.
Now things go very smooth. Except at Delve500+, really starting to struggle with most things one-tapping you.

I suggest as long as your damage isnt amazing you try to avoid maps where enemies avoid elemental ailments entirely. Those can be quite risky.

Loving the build so far. Raider might be my favorite class.

@op: opinions on Awakened Melee Phys. Damage? Cant check on pob right now, but could it better than Ruthless?
"
Confucius escribió:

Hi, I`m checking your build, I have some tips:

Flasks:

Taste of Hate is a very good damage mitigation, it`s about 20%, and give us a big damage boot, use it. Normally I don`t use any life potion for maps, bosses, etc. But if need to use, try to replace for the cinderwallow.

Get a life potion or Diamond flask with a craft: Critical strike chance

Skill Nodes:

Remove points in: Blade Barrier (save 3 points) -> Apply these points to Honed Edge

Please tell me about two things:

1) Your Pantheon ? (I recomend Soul of Solaris and Soul of Shakari)
2) How much DD you have in Lethal Pride? With more 3 skill points, you can get Master of Force, you grant you 4%DD.

Cya!

Edit: I`ll add a session only talking about damage mitigation.

For example, people can afford: (about 1-2Ex), get a boots with:

* Chance to gain Elusive on Critical Strike , it will grant you a very good defense initially grant you 20% chance to Doge and or Attack Hits, and also 40% increase movement speed, Buff reduces over time, and you can get again.
Editado por útlima vez por afonsosp en 10 feb. 2020 20:15:02
I see you swapped to Ice Crash on your guy, how is that working out compared to Frost Blades.
"
Rigamortu escribió:
I see you swapped to Ice Crash on your guy, how is that working out compared to Frost Blades.

I`m testing Ice Crash, I can say that has amazing synergy with The Saviour.

The Good part of this build using The Savior, you can try some other skills, the better ones that I played are:

Frost Blades and now Ice Crash.

I created a topic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2769743 , in case that someone also likes to develop this idea regarding the Ice Crash.

In my opinion FB is much better because you have amazing clear speed, and Saviour Warriors works very well.

Ice Crash is different, is strong like FB, still doing tests, Savior warriors are amazing :)

Editado por útlima vez por afonsosp en 10 feb. 2020 20:35:09
"
cryion escribió:
"
Confucius escribió:

I honestly think that one needs to throw a lot of currency at the build to get it to work smoothly.
Before I did I felt just like you.
Now things go very smooth. Except at Delve500+, really starting to struggle with most things one-tapping you.

I suggest as long as your damage isnt amazing you try to avoid maps where enemies avoid elemental ailments entirely. Those can be quite risky.

Loving the build so far. Raider might be my favorite class.

@op: opinions on Awakened Melee Phys. Damage? Cant check on pob right now, but could it better than Ruthless?

I forgot to add it, thanks for reminding, I did some tests with Awakened Melee Phys, my suggestions, on PoB Ruthless gives you better performance and there is also the Synergy with Mulstrike: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ruthless_Support

Skill functions and interactions
When supported by Multistrike Support, Ruthless blows work differently, instead of occurring every third hit, it occurs every third multistrike.
"
afonsosp escribió:
"
Confucius escribió:

Flasks:

Taste of Hate is a very good damage mitigation, it`s about 20%, and give us a big damage boot, use it. Normally I don`t use any life potion for maps, bosses, etc. But if need to use, try to replace for the cinderwallow.

Skill Nodes:

Remove points in: Blade Barrier (save 3 points) -> Apply these points to Honed Edge

2) How much DD you have in Lethal Pride? With more 3 skill points, you can get Master of Force, you grant you 4%DD.

Cya!

* Chance to gain Elusive on Critical Strike , it will grant you a very good defense initially grant you 20% chance to Doge and or Attack Hits, and also 40% increase movement speed, Buff reduces over time, and you can get again.

Hey, thanks for taking the time to look. Yeah I will look at the flask later and change the existing one to craft Critical Strike Chance.

I will also remove blade barrier and apply them to Honed Edge.

1) Pantheon is as you advise, Solaris + Shakari
2) I have 5% through Lethal Pride and then yes I will get 3 more skill points into that.

In terms of Elusive on Crit strike - I will look at that, right now it's been such a challenge finding right prices on gear that work and also max resistances - now I change my boots to this I will have to think about alot of otherthings.

Anyway, where I am now, level 85, if I import my PoB with my current gear, and add the changes (flask, etc) along with the Lethal Fix but edit 10% DD to 5% it puts me near 4.7mil. This seems so low? I don't understand why it's nowhere near your 10mil?
Editado por útlima vez por Confucius en 11 feb. 2020 4:21:25
"
Confucius escribió:
"
afonsosp escribió:
"
Confucius escribió:

Flasks:

Skill Nodes:

Cya!

Hey, thanks for taking the time to look. Yeah I will look at the flask later and change the existing one to craft Critical Strike Chance.

I will also remove blade barrier and apply them to Honed Edge.

1) Pantheon is as you advise, Solaris + Shakari
2) I have 5% through Lethal Pride and then yes I will get 3 more skill points into that.

In terms of Elusive on Crit strike - I will look at that, right now it's been such a challenge finding right prices on gear that work and also max resistances - now I change my boots to this I will have to think about alot of otherthings.

Anyway, where I am now, level 85, if I import my PoB with my current gear, and add the changes (flask, etc) along with the Lethal Fix but edit 10% DD to 5% it puts me near 4.7mil. This seems so low? I don't understand why it's nowhere near your 10mil?

Good, there are more tips:

#Try to to cap your resists on the belt.
#Craft a helm with -%cold resist (Use only Frigid fossil).

#Gloves - I saw you have an additional curse on it :( , it`s not so good because you should always apply assassins mark on hit, there is a way here:
1) Add to your Ammy the Whispers of Doom (Additional Curse), it will solve your issue. (But you`ll lose 10% life craft)
or
2) Buy another glove :( .

The gloves hands of the high templar is good if you can afford buy one with Frenzy + Critical , if not there is another option:

Rare version with +1 Frenzy and at least some resists , it will work well.
(let me add this info to the guide as well)
"

#Gloves - I saw you have an additional curse on it :( , it`s not so good because you should always apply assassins mark on hit, there is a way here:
1) Add to your Ammy the Whispers of Doom (Additional Curse), it will solve your issue. (But you`ll lose 10% life craft)
or

The gloves hands of the high templar is good if you can afford buy one with Frenzy + Critical , if not there is another option:

Ah no way! I spent loads on these and didn't think about that because I hadn't worked out the assassin's mark part before, how annoying. Do you think they'll retain the same value I paid? These stats are good right, but for another setup? Argh! I gotta sell these then...

Yeah the helm I'm wondering about the -cold resist but that along with the frost blade enchant is expensive, unless I just drop the frost blade enchant? I won't be running labs to get it !
Editado por útlima vez por Confucius en 11 feb. 2020 5:08:39
"
Confucius escribió:
"

or

Ah no way! I spent loads on these and didn't think about that because I hadn't worked out the assassin's mark part before, how annoying. Do you think they'll retain the same value I paid? These stats are good right, but for another setup? Argh! I gotta sell these then...

Yeah the helm I'm wondering about the -cold resist but that along with the frost blade enchant is expensive, unless I just drop the frost blade enchant? I won't be running labs to get it !

You can sell it , this gloves works with the following scenario:

* Have frenzy, critical, speed, etc (so alot of valuable stats).

To have only frenzy, you can get a rare one with resists, it`s a better deal.

But if you have enough life (4k) without the 10% life craft, you can add +1 curse on your ammy, it`s a dps improvement.

The helm -cold is easy to get, like I said you don`t need to buy one with -cold, craft it, buy some Fridge around 20 (1C each) , and buy 20 resonators (small one) , if you need support to craft let me know, maybe I can record a video for it.
Editado por útlima vez por afonsosp en 11 feb. 2020 5:31:37

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional