[3.11] - Frost Blades - The power of the Saviour 10M (All content)

Ah that's interesting, it would just be nice to see numbers in pob for it. I'm in a tough spot, I actually followed that fastaf beserker build and I'm enjoying it but can only improve if I spend a LOT more. I'm only at 6.4mil shaper dps. Bosses aren't going down in 3s like yours. I don't know what to do now, ha. Do I just reroll ranger and buy gear for this build?

I'm in standard btw and have played leagues before but just want to mess around with the money I have left.

Do you run out of mana? Also I've got like 6k life on beserker and notice some bosses do wipe me. And I don't really understand the lethal hem to be honest. The tooltip doesn't say anything to what you've explained it does?
Editado por útlima vez por Confucius en 8 feb. 2020 14:46:42
"
Confucius escribió:
Ah that's interesting, it would just be nice to see numbers in pob for it. I'm in a tough spot, I actually followed that fastaf beserker build and I'm enjoying it but can only improve if I spend a LOT more. I'm only at 6.4mil shaper dps. Bosses aren't going down in 3s like yours. I don't know what to do now, ha. Do I just reroll ranger and buy gear for this build?

I'm in standard btw and have played leagues before but just want to mess around with the money I have left.

Very good :), I tried the same build in the Berserker, I was getting many one-shots, in Raider I have a similar performance with more survival, the trick of this build comparting with Berserker, is because Raider can have all the time Onslaugh + 100% effect, so it`s really strong.

You can use almost the same gear used in Berserker, and with some time replace/test items used in my guide, for example The Savior is about 10Ex, any top Foil (500dps) is about 35Ex, I`m having good results with less investments :)

So apply the same gear in Raider and check the performance, if it`s not OK, buy a paradoxica and the savior to test.
Well yeah but the changes to buy would be: paradoxica (your rolls like 20ex?), Saviour (20ex), farruls fur 6L (18ex), the ring haven't checked price, that lethall gem. So together, in STD that is quite an investment. I already bought 2x foils for 13ex each, 15ex chest but I didn't know about those items. Hmm.

How do you sustain mana? I got a ring with -9 mana cost and the watcher eye with clarity reducing mana cost.
"
Confucius escribió:
Well yeah but the changes to buy would be: paradoxica (your rolls like 20ex?), Saviour (20ex), farruls fur 6L (18ex), the ring haven't checked price, that lethall gem. So together, in STD that is quite an investment. I already bought 2x foils for 13ex each, 15ex chest but I didn't know about those items. Hmm.

How do you sustain mana? I got a ring with -9 mana cost and the watcher eye with clarity reducing mana cost.

I just have ring -8 and is enough, the trick with mana is because of Inspiration Support (Damage + 34% reduced mana).

Lethal Pride you can buy one for 1Ex and divine than, I have one here with 5% and Intimidation, I can sell for 2Ex. (Nodes Golem Blood and Revelry).

Helm you can craft using only Frigid Fossil. Base is around 30-50C.

Ring Assassins Mark, I bought mine for 3Ex, try to find one with Atrributes like STR.

Now the other ring Circle of Fear is around 8Ex, you can start with the Mark of the Elder (cheaper and good option).

2s Kill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3XuAjwBNSQ

I`m testing currently the gloves with Culling Strike and +1 Frenzy:

Editado por útlima vez por afonsosp en 8 feb. 2020 17:22:46
Just leveled up a new char to try this build - very excited.

Can I check 2 things with you (I am sure there will be more as I go along...)
- Why are we using herald of purity and not precision?
- In the 6L Frost Blades set-up do you actually use Ruthless of added cold dmg?

Thanks!
"
chinchica escribió:
Just leveled up a new char to try this build - very excited.

Can I check 2 things with you (I am sure there will be more as I go along...)
- Why are we using herald of purity and not precision?
- In the 6L Frost Blades set-up do you actually use Ruthless of added cold dmg?

Thanks!

Welcome :)

1) I`m using both, Herald of purity and precision (lvl 1).
2) I`m currently testing add awakened cold damage instead of hypothermia, probably I`ll update my guide today with this option, according to my tests, we have:

#1 - You have more dps replacing Hypoertmia 20/20 for Awakened Add cold dmg lvl 1.

#2 - Hyporthemia has more dps than add cold damage (20/20) (not the awakened version) - Remembering Hypertemia has a good synergy if you have the pandemonium ammy.

#3 - Awakened cold damage lvl 5 grants you +1 level to Frost Blades.

My conclusion is you can replace Hyportemia for the Awakened Cold Damage, try to lvl them asap to lvl 5 to get all the additional damage.
I just don't understand this lethal gem and DD. Do you have to get it to show the same number as your item? With the same name? Where do you place it? Sorry for asking maybe a dB question. I saw some lethal for 100c, maybe I'll try divine them?
"
Confucius escribió:
I just don't understand this lethal gem and DD. Do you have to get it to show the same number as your item? With the same name? Where do you place it? Sorry for asking maybe a dB question. I saw some lethal for 100c, maybe I'll try divine them?

No issues, you can ask here anything :)

Let me explain, Lethal Pride with some attributes like Double Damage and Chance to intimidate, will give you a huge damage boost.

How this gem works, it will give you a chance of randon atrributes in your passives (small nodes will give you str, and notables nodes will give you a chance for many good atrributes like Double Damage, Intimidate, Criticals, etc.

So the trick is:

Buy a Lethal Pride check if there is at least 5% Double damage in nodes that is a part of this build, I highlighted socket gems that you need to try, if there is no Double Damage, apply a Divine (will roll the gem numbers), and check again in all slots (highlighted), repeat it until you get DD in a good place.

If you get 5% in nodes that are a part of this build, save it and start using, buy another Lethal Pride and Divine it until you get 5% + Intimidate.

You can get in the passives another 4% DD, so 5 + 4 = 9% is a good improvement, you`ll see the differences killing bosses.

My gem has 2 5% nodes + 1 Intimidated node = 10% DD + intimidated, but I started with 5% until I roll a better one.

Regards
Editado por útlima vez por afonsosp en 9 feb. 2020 7:13:26
Why the Enhance in the CWDT links? Is it for 4% Blood rage attack speed boost? Haven't seen an Enhance used in a long time so just was curious why that choice.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional