[3.11] - Frost Blades - The power of the Saviour 10M (All content)

"
afonsosp escribió:

5 is ok, get now more 4 in master of force, to do it, remove points in: Blade Barrier and Ambidextry.

Use 3 points in honed edge.

Done! Close one, because I now have exactly the amount of Strength I need. Couldnt have lost a single point more. ;)

Different question: How do you deal with random one-shots?
How often do those happen to you? I see in your pob that you hardly have more hp than I do.
I feel like they are still happening to me a bit too often.
It is also very hard, for example in Metamorph fights, to see what the heck is going on, making it hard to dodge manually.
But I guess that is a problem that evasion/dodge characters have in general.
I suppose the only thing to say here is that I need to get better. But maybe you have some more insight. :)

Thanks a lot!
"
cryion escribió:
"
afonsosp escribió:

5 is ok, get now more 4 in master of force, to do it, remove points in: Blade Barrier and Ambidextry.

Use 3 points in honed edge.

Done! Close one, because I now have exactly the amount of Strength I need. Couldnt have lost a single point more. ;)

Different question: How do you deal with random one-shots?
How often do those happen to you? I see in your pob that you hardly have more hp than I do.
I feel like they are still happening to me a bit too often.
It is also very hard, for example in Metamorph fights, to see what the heck is going on, making it hard to dodge manually.
But I guess that is a problem that evasion/dodge characters have in general.
I suppose the only thing to say here is that I need to get better. But maybe you have some more insight. :)

Thanks a lot!

Good, your itens are really good :), need to upgrate some gems, but in general are good.

Once you get more level (I saw your are 84), get the following nodes:

Fatal Blade and Brutal Blade (Huge DPS , attack speed, etc)
Twin Terror (Huge DPS and critical chance to the build)

Once is possible, buy another Lethal Pride and try to get at least 5% in a node that you are currently using, them you can save 4 points from Ambidextry.

Honesty is very rare the oneshoots, normally when I play, I`m always using my all flasks, I have the pantheon full selected (it`s very important), when I moved from 96 to 97, around 50% was doing T16 with bosses and Metas, 0 deaths.

I play like this:

* Mobs, always using flasks, Blood Rage, Leap Slam and save the Vaal Charges to bosses.
* Bosses: Use the two vaals (Warchief and Haste) , Blood Rage and Frost Bomb.

I`ve just recorded some videos of Metamorh, the trick is, seconds before he release, use all the combo: Vaals, Blood Rage and Frost bomb. Look these videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lpxfhtX9Oc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWaM3MM_OUM

Editado por útlima vez por afonsosp en 6 feb. 2020 23:08:48
"
afonsosp escribió:

Good, your itens are really good :), need to upgrate some gems, but in general are good.

Once is possible, buy another Lethal Pride and try to get at least 5% in a node that you are currently using, them you can save 4 points from Ambidextry.

Honesty is very rare the oneshoots, normally when I play, I`m always using my all flasks, I have the pantheon full selected (it`s very important), when I moved from 96 to 97, around 50% was doing T16 with bosses and Metas, 0 deaths.

I play like this:

* Mobs, always using flasks, Blood Rage, Leap Slam and save the Vaal Charges to bosses.

I`ve just recorded some videos of Metamorh, the trick is, seconds before he release, use all the combo: Vaals, Blood Rage and Frost bomb.

Yes, I really don't know how I missed the damage nodes on the tree. Working on it! I was already able to remove Ambidextry.

Probably a stupid question, but you are running the Atlas on awa8, right?
Because your damage seems much higher than mine still.
I guess this is one of the reasons I suffer more oneshots. I just need more time to kill things.
I do use Frost Bomb, Vaals etc in the correct way, i.e. before a fight.

Maybe I can record some videos today for comparisons sake.

Edit: After playing around in POB, yeah, those missing damage nodes are an issue.

Btw it seems like Awakened Added Cold damage might be a better pick over Hypothermia. Opinions?
Editado por útlima vez por cryion en 7 feb. 2020 8:18:11
"
cryion escribió:
"
afonsosp escribió:

I play like this:

I`ve just recorded some videos of Metamorh, the trick is, seconds before he release, use all the combo: Vaals, Blood Rage and Frost bomb.

Yes, I really don't know how I missed the damage nodes on the tree. Working on it! I was already able to remove Ambidextry.

Probably a stupid question, but you are running the Atlas on awa8, right?
Because your damage seems much higher than mine still.
I guess this is one of the reasons I suffer more oneshots. I just need more time to kill things.
I do use Frost Bomb, Vaals etc in the correct way, i.e. before a fight.

Maybe I can record some videos today for comparisons sake.

Edit: After playing around in POB, yeah, those missing damage nodes are an issue.

Btw it seems like Awakened Added Cold damage might be a better pick over Hypothermia. Opinions?

Good to know that you are improving :)

I have been test add cold damage instead of hypothermia since begging of this week, the dps is higher, still testing before share a end conclusion, if you can afford, the awakened version lvl 5 has +1 gem to frost blades

Yes, I`m running in Awa8 the atlas.
Editado por útlima vez por afonsosp en 7 feb. 2020 15:52:30
Tip: Cheaper option for Critical and Life

The life potion with critical can be a very good cheaper option for someone can`t afford a Bottled Faith, I got this tip into another Frost Blades topic (Fiver - Frost Blades with claws).

you can search directly a life with Critical, and check for you the best 2nd status, the mandatory is the Life + Critical.
Editado por útlima vez por afonsosp en 7 feb. 2020 15:59:32
Hi, I have a DD Lethal Pride here to sell.

2Ex - 5% DD and Intimidate, points: 5% DD in Golem Blood and Intimidate into Revelry.

Please PM ME.
Editado por útlima vez por afonsosp en 7 feb. 2020 18:19:26
Starting to go pretty well. 3 of the 4 awa8 conquerors down. Hazim killed me twice, one death my fault tho and the other one plain bs.
Those final levels and some gem upgrades seem to have pushed me over a threshold. Feels quite comfortable now. I like it a lot.
Finally got the Intimidate as well!
Looking forward to see how it works out against Sirus.
"
cryion escribió:
Starting to go pretty well. 3 of the 4 awa8 conquerors down. Hazim killed me twice, one death my fault tho and the other one plain bs.
Those final levels and some gem upgrades seem to have pushed me over a threshold. Feels quite comfortable now. I like it a lot.
Finally got the Intimidate as well!
Looking forward to see how it works out against Sirus.

Ow very nice, enjoy the build :)

I`ll create a session with my tips for Sirius regarding Pantheon, I use:

Soul of Arakaali and Soul of Rhyslata , it`s very useful.
Hey, nice build idea, how do you get these numbers and are satisfied with Savior + Paradoxica? If I try paradoxica and something like 420pdps foil, the DPS is much higher (showing in PoB) than with Paradoxica + Savior? Is there something better that isn't shown on PoB with that combination?

Also what is the multistrike issue in pob then ? That puts you up to like 13mil DPS if you enable multistrike? I thought that worked as intended? And also do you switch to close combat for bosses?
Editado por útlima vez por Confucius en 8 feb. 2020 11:49:14
"
Confucius escribió:
Hey, nice build idea, how do you get these numbers and are satisfied with Savior + Paradoxica? If I try paradoxica and something like 420pdps foil, the DPS is much higher (showing in PoB) than with Paradoxica + Savior? Is there something better that isn't shown on PoB with that combination?

Also what is the multistrike issue in pob then ? That puts you up to like 13mil DPS if you enable multistrike? I thought that worked as intended? And also do you switch to close combat for bosses?

Hi welcome :)

Regarding The Saviour I can say it's amazing.

The dps boost is very high and after some tests, I kill bosses much faster with combination of the saviour and paradoxica.
I had a 460pdps foil, I did some tests, and still prefer para + savior :)

I didn't test yet combat focus, thanks for reminding :) , I'll take a look.

I'll take a look again if multistrike was fixed in PoB, when I applied the fix. Was not working properly.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional