[3.11] - Frost Blades - The power of the Saviour 10M (All content)

"
Yloss escribió:
I'm either too squishy or my dps is too low ... could you pls take a look at Zerakka and advise what i'm missing pls ?

Hi , I tried to look at your char, but there is no items.

Could you link your PoB or share your itens.

Cya
"
afonsosp escribió:
"
Nitoes7413 escribió:
Hi man thanks for the build ! can u details me S tree pls ? like 0-40 points etc.. just for guide me ! thanks man !

Good Idea, I'll add this info soon.

Thanks ! have a good day
Hey loving the build as it is quite enjoyable to map with, only issue i have with it is how it's extremely bad in terms of defenses, You considered the build "tanky" and saying that you barely get one shotted, could u bring more clarity as to how and why it is tanky?

From my experience i haven't been able to experience very smooth gameplay for long durations due to the character just simply dying to the smallest things and being one shotted.

At the moment i have 10k Evasion, 3.5k life, it is quite low due to my level, i still need skill points for the jewel sockets should end up with around 4.2k ish by 95-96.

My profile is visible if you'd like to check my gear.

Thanks for making this guide :)

P.S there's also a small mana issue, but could be fixed with -mana cost rings.
Editado por útlima vez por Lorica en 4 feb. 2020 13:16:39
"
Lorica escribió:
Hey loving the build as it is quite enjoyable to map with, only issue i have with it is how it's extremely bad in terms of defenses, You considered the build "tanky" and saying that you barely get one shotted, could u bring more clarity as to how and why it is tanky?

From my experience i haven't been able to experience very smooth gameplay for long durations due to the character just simply dying to the smallest things and being one shotted.

At the moment i have 10k Evasion, 3.5k life, it is quite low due to my level, i still need skill points for the jewel sockets should end up with around 4.2k ish by 95-96.

My profile is visible if you'd like to check my gear.

Thanks for making this guide :)

P.S there's also a small mana issue, but could be fixed with -mana cost rings.

Thanks for enjoy the build :), Sure, I can take a look, I tried but there is no visible items to see.

I can say that is really very hard I die, I got 50% of my level doing T16(yellow) with , bosses and Metamorph , 0 deaths, this build it's not a facetank, need some practice using vaal haste, vaal warchief, frost bomb. Phanteon is also really important.

Share your PoB, I can check :)
If someone needs a 10% double damage in a good location, I have two for selling, PM.

I`ll to add new cheaper options and information today.
How much are you selling them for?
Just got a 10% jewel and my boss dmg went up pretty much, its really worth getting it imo.
"
Towsey escribió:
How much are you selling them for?

Just sold them :( , I`ll keep you posted once I decide to sell my second one, I have another that I`m testing.
"
ThisguyTorrans escribió:
Just got a 10% jewel and my boss dmg went up pretty much, its really worth getting it imo.

Yes, the DD Lethal Price makes a BIG difference when I starting using as well, so enjoy :)
Just finished getting the first items. My question is you have Hones Edge skilled in your profile not in the PoB. And sorry for those kind of questions but what is the general focus in the passiv tree? GO for the frenzy charges as fast as possible? I ended up with less currency than i thought and im still leveling and farming for some of the gear. Maybe it wasnt the smartest idea i had but im still enjoying the build. Im still using items from my other char while getting my items slowly. Do you have any tips for passiv tree what are some of the most important notes?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional