[3.11] - Frost Blades - The power of the Saviour 10M (All content)

"
Traces666 escribió:
Just finished getting the first items. My question is you have Hones Edge skilled in your profile not in the PoB. And sorry for those kind of questions but what is the general focus in the passiv tree? GO for the frenzy charges as fast as possible? I ended up with less currency than i thought and im still leveling and farming for some of the gear. Maybe it wasnt the smartest idea i had but im still enjoying the build. Im still using items from my other char while getting my items slowly. Do you have any tips for passiv tree what are some of the most important notes?

Welcome :)

I saw your tree, I think you are in the right path, my suggestion for next:

Helm with -9% Cold resitance, you can craft it, I crafted my helm use Frigid Fossil.

While you don`t have the Pandemonius (ammy) you should replace Hyportemia gem for add cold damage or Ice Bit Support.

Lions Roar is also a good next step for flasks and later Taste of Hate.

Take a look on my jewels and also find some with Physical damage, Multiplier and life , or Cold dmg, Multiplier and Life , Melee damage, multiplier and Life.

Gloves try to find one with: Frenzy Charge and life/resists is a good deal.
So I do really like the build but i feel like my damage is a bit lackluster against bosses compared to the videos but i do feel like i dont really take that much damage. Could you give me a few tips to try and increase my damage? Thanks
"
Depressionate escribió:
So I do really like the build but i feel like my damage is a bit lackluster against bosses compared to the videos but i do feel like i dont really take that much damage. Could you give me a few tips to try and increase my damage? Thanks

Sure I saw your profile, you have enough items, I have a question regarding your Lethal Price, do you have Double Damage on it? How much? Tell me also the passive that is granted this DD.

Double damage in this build is a high differential :)

Another tip, during the boss battles, I use the combo: Vaal Haste + Vaal Warchief totem + Frost Bomb, with some practice, you can apply the combo easly.
Um my lethal pride has DD on Ambidexterity only. The rest are fire res on Blade Barrier and 20% increased melee damage on Fangs of Frost and Twin Terrrors. Thanks for the help!
"
Depressionate escribió:
Um my lethal pride has DD on Ambidexterity only. The rest are fire res on Blade Barrier and 20% increased melee damage on Fangs of Frost and Twin Terrrors. Thanks for the help!

Good, so safe 3 points in blade barrier and get more 4% DD in master of force, 9% is good :)
Tip: People that is trying to get a Lethal Pride with Double Damage, at least try to get 5%, because you can also get more 4% in Master of Force skill node, so it's 9%.

Another good damage burst came with Intimidate, if you get 5% + Intimidate in a good skill position, save this one and use in the build with Master of Force skill point (+ 4%)
Hey so I just felt like selling my Headhunter and do something different. Season might be over for me soon.
Anyway, I invested in this build because I like Raider and fast attacks and Frost Blades seems cool.

Only at the beginning of my 80s, but I am wondering if you see anything majorly wrong on my gear/setup. Could you take a look? My single target is still pretty problematic.
I realize there is a bunch of gems that are not on 20 yet and that certainly makes a difference. But other than that, do you see anything?

Thanks a lot! :)

(Character name = VortexOfEntropy)

edit: I realized after posting this I'm missing that big Sword skill ring on the right side. I guess my next goal should be to get some leveling done to grab all those nodes. ^^
I also went and bought a couple of gems at level 20 and specifically a 21/20 Frostblades.
That certainly helps quite a bit.
Still wondering if you have any suggestion as to what else could be upgraded/is missing.
Editado por útlima vez por cryion en 6 feb. 2020 18:56:04
"
cryion escribió:
Hey so I just felt like selling my Headhunter and do something different. Season might be over for me soon.
Anyway, I invested in this build because I like Raider and fast attacks and Frost Blades seems cool.

Only at the beginning of my 80s, but I am wondering if you see anything majorly wrong on my gear/setup. Could you take a look? My single target is still pretty problematic.
I realize there is a bunch of gems that are not on 20 yet and that certainly makes a difference. But other than that, do you see anything?

Thanks a lot! :)

(Character name = VortexOfEntropy)

edit: I realized after posting this I'm missing that big Sword skill ring on the right side. I guess my next goal should be to get some leveling done to grab all those nodes. ^^
I also went and bought a couple of gems at level 20 and specifically a 21/20 Frostblades.
That certainly helps quite a bit.
Still wondering if you have any suggestion as to what else could be upgraded/is missing.

Welcome :)

Just a question, how much Double Damage you have in Lethal Pride?

Tell me the nodes skins that has Double Dmg.
Editado por útlima vez por afonsosp en 6 feb. 2020 19:25:35
"
afonsosp escribió:

Well I used my Champions Pride for now and did not immediately want to reroll before I wasnt sure I wanna stick with this character.
It had a ton of Crit Chance on it.
I started rerolling now. 3ex worth of Divines and nothing. This is fun. lol

edit: after 4ex worth of Divines I managed to get 5%. I am going to stick with that for now before I go completely broke.
Editado por útlima vez por cryion en 6 feb. 2020 19:54:16
"
cryion escribió:
"
afonsosp escribió:

Well I used my Champions Pride for now and did not immediately want to reroll before I wasnt sure I wanna stick with this character.
It had a ton of Crit Chance on it.
I started rerolling now. 3ex worth of Divines and nothing. This is fun. lol

edit: after 4ex worth of Divines I managed to get 5%. I am going to stick with that for now before I go completely broke.

5 is ok, get now more 4 in master of force, to do it, remove points in: Blade Barrier and Ambidextry.

Use 3 points in honed edge.

Editado por útlima vez por afonsosp en 6 feb. 2020 20:12:25

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional