[3.11] - Frost Blades - The power of the Saviour 10M (All content)

hi i would like to ask u how or where u get those boost
it's from ambidexterity and blade barrier also how u can count it
"
noctislucis95 escribió:

Those values are from Multistrike, the original PoB is not calculating properly the Multistrike gem.
"
afonsosp escribió:
"
noctislucis95 escribió:

Those values are from Multistrike, the original PoB is not calculating properly the Multistrike gem.

thanks bro
"
afonsosp escribió:
"
The Saviour, farrul's, bottled faith these would make any build vialable if you got +25ex to spend.

I agree, probably in the first weeks to have 25Ex is hard, but using alternative itens and farming farm.

As I`m focusing this guide using The Saviour, this is the unic mandatory, the other items like bottled can be replaced for cheaper options and you are welcome to collaborate.

It'd be awesome if you put more cheaper options. I know most melee builds suck hard without saviour atm the sword is just too powerful. Loreweave might be a cheaper option for chest piece. I'm gonna get a farrul's hope to 6 link it and the saviour never tried the sword before i'm kinda hyped :D
"
"
afonsosp escribió:
"
The Saviour, farrul's, bottled faith these would make any build vialable if you got +25ex to spend.

I agree, probably in the first weeks to have 25Ex is hard, but using alternative itens and farming farm.

As I`m focusing this guide using The Saviour, this is the unic mandatory, the other items like bottled can be replaced for cheaper options and you are welcome to collaborate.

It'd be awesome if you put more cheaper options. I know most melee builds suck hard without saviour atm the sword is just too powerful. Loreweave might be a cheaper option for chest piece. I'm gonna get a farrul's hope to 6 link it and the saviour never tried the sword before i'm kinda hyped :D

Added to the guide Lorewave option and also a rare one with attacks have x critical chance, any of these options are around 2Ex.
https://pastebin.com/ttwS6sx0
could u help me out my build im really suck at survival
"
noctislucis95 escribió:

Very nice gear :)

#1 - Go Phase Acrobatics
#2 - The Pandemonius (Blind all the time), will up your Evade Chance to 94%

Try these improvements and let me know if it works.
"
afonsosp escribió:
"
noctislucis95 escribió:

#1 - Go Phase Acrobatics

oh i just sold the pandemonius for rare amulet to solve attributes also should i reroll my timeless jewl look for 10% double damage and intimidated lastly which point i should drop for phase acrobatics and drop my rare sw to take Paradoxica and aim for blind enemies on hit
sr cause asking u too much thanks for help me out
Editado por útlima vez por noctislucis95 en 2 feb. 2020 4:06:35
"
noctislucis95 escribió:
"
afonsosp escribió:
"
noctislucis95 escribió:

#1 - Go Phase Acrobatics

oh i just sold the pandemonius for rare amulet to solve attributes also should i reroll my timeless jewl look for 10% double damage and intimidated lastly which point i should drop for phase acrobatics and drop my rare sw to take Paradoxica and aim for blind enemies on hit
sr cause asking u too much thanks for help me out

No problem, I can say it`s not the perfect build, but for example, I`m leveling to 97, yesterday I did around 50-60 T16 (with alchemy + sextants), Killing the bosses and metamorphs = 0 deaths, Vaal Ancestral Warchief + Vaal Haste (Can be replaced for vaal grace for defense) it`s very useful for killing bosses, Frost bomb as well.

Any other question please let me know :)

I believe you need to sacrifice some dps in jewels to replace to attributes or just select +30 skill node into your tree.

Another tip:

For uber Elder and Sirius I used a Life Potion, so I reduced a few DPS to guarantee more survival, I think for Uber Elder wasn`t necessary due to the battle has a lot of mobs to hit.
[/quote]
No problem, I can say it`s not the perfect build, but for example, I`m leveling to 97, yesterday I did around 50-60 T16 (with alchemy + sextants), Killing the bosses and metamorphs = 0 deaths, Vaal Ancestral Warchief + Vaal Haste (Can be replaced for vaal grace for defense) it`s very useful for killing bosses, Frost bomb as well.

Any other question please let me know :)

I believe you need to sacrifice some dps in jewels to replace to attributes or just select +30 skill node into your tree.

Another tip:

For uber Elder and Sirius I used a Life Potion, so I reduced a few DPS to guarantee more survival, I think for Uber Elder wasn`t necessary due to the battle has a lot of mobs to hit.
[/quote]
thanks alot bro i just tested with uber elder with phase acrobatics
also i sacrifed add phys dmg form my amulet to apply -9 mana cost solved mana problem feel really good i dodge alot of there skills

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional