[3.11] - Frost Blades - The power of the Saviour 10M (All content)

What would be the skill tree point allocation order while leveling ?
"
Stanelis1 escribió:
What would be the skill tree point allocation order while leveling ?

My suggestion is to go first to acrobatics, later get cold conversion node, life nodes, critical nodes.
I got a timeless jewel now and what stats would be worth to keep ? I got Life% Crit Multi Crit Chance and fire res at the Herbalism jewel slot. Should i keep rolling until i get what stats?
"
Traces666 escribió:
I got a timeless jewel now and what stats would be worth to keep ? I got Life% Crit Multi Crit Chance and fire res at the Herbalism jewel slot. Should i keep rolling until i get what stats?

Get Double Damage and if is possible intimidate.
"

I'm trying. I used 30 divines today and only had double damage once with 5%. and totem damage.
"
Traces666 escribió:
"

I'm trying. I used 30 divines today and only had double damage once with 5%. and totem damage.

I have here a 5% DD and Intimidate, I can sell for 2ex if you want, and you keep trying in the second one to try get maybe 10% and intimidate (rare).

Pm-me later and I can show de the details.
DMG is great but to call this build squishy would not be half the truth :(
"
StorgutBorsit escribió:
DMG is great but to call this build squishy would not be half the truth :(

Sorry , but I didn`t get you? Do you have any issues with the DMG? Maybe I can try to help you. I personally can kill any boss in seconds. Guardians, Conquerors in about 2-3seg.
Editado por útlima vez por afonsosp en 16 feb. 2020 8:30:03
I`m a little bored now, just did some blights T15-16, recorded a movie here:

- T15 Blight Map - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkn06X747rk
No the DMG is really great. But I Die to everything. Way too often. Impossible to level with this build

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional