EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

"
insangel0001 escribió:
1. If i start leveling this build which pob i should use? Is that Old Build Variant?

2. I just can have 1 6link quill rain. Should i use it for boss or maping set up?

New is better, old is just for people who started with that setup so they still have the resource available to them.

Use the 6L for clear, swap gems for Awakener and thats about it.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
"
Sinpox escribió:
makes wave of conviction even sense with EE?
if you trigger it on the boss it does more or less nothing or?

wouldnt be a dual curse setup with ele-weakness be better?

EE works because any arrow hit will re-apply the EE which makes enemies vulnerable to fire. Ignite scales dynamically with monster resistance. That means when resists update on the target, the ignite does more damage.

Boss reduced curse effect makes second curse quite weak on this build, plus negative resistances beyond a certain point do nothing.

I was perhaps misleading in my earlier statement about fire penetration as a link, sources of hit based penetration like that gem do nothing in scaling ignite, but EE + Curse + Combustion already sets the tankiest targets to 0 or sub zero resistances.

Last I checked +1 curse was 11% more damage for like 3 points, which sounds appealing for some builds, but is abysmal for this one.
"
fazie1234 escribió:
Hello , can someone help me with the build? Im short on currency now so what I should I get next? I find myself dying so much , and the damage is not great either , but i guess that's because of gem lvl. Tried changing tree on poB and it gave me less hp , is it worth it ? currently i have like 7.3k which is not great. Thanks for any help. Here's my gear some items are just from previous build like the gloves, like i said , shortage of exalts forces me to buy items one by one , so i'd like to know which will give me the most for its price.

I would opt for maybe a quiver with fire damage over time multiplier if you can spare resistances. Quality belt is also a nice upgrade. Consider swapping to the newer version of build if defense is still an issue. Crystal Skin is a nice EHP boost.
I play the build right now and so far i have big problems wit Rare/Unique mobs i'm making like -1000 dmg but i don't know why. Thats my items and i don't have any arrows Pierce targets, i don't get it^^ Hope someone can help me :)

"
Nudelbrei1 escribió:
I play the build right now and so far i have big problems wit Rare/Unique mobs i'm making like -1000 dmg but i don't know why. Thats my items and i don't have any arrows Pierce targets, i don't get it^^ Hope someone can help me :)

5L, uncapped ignite chance, and no second 6L setup for single target.
Got now single target setup.. and i did a try without EE and yee what should i say it works insane better.. getting now a ring with ele dmg on it that EE works i´m just retarded xD

Nevermind after Changing that still cannot kill an T5 Guardian i don't know what i´m doing wrong

Editado por útlima vez por Nudelbrei1 en 5 ene. 2020 20:41:13
So after killed the Mastermind and self crafted a Foreboding Hallowed Hybrid Flask of the Order i gotten up to this gear now with abotu 6.9k HP and pretty much only life passive to still take for everyone coming level.

What would be the biggest upgrade to go after not talking about gems due they are not juiced up with Quality yet been slacking a little with leveling a trapper on the side but i will try get this to the complete endgame atleast and thanks for a great build guide
"
nothingtoxic escribió:
So after killed the Mastermind and self crafted a Foreboding Hallowed Hybrid Flask of the Order i gotten up to this gear now with abotu 6.9k HP and pretty much only life passive to still take for everyone coming level.

What would be the biggest upgrade to go after not talking about gems due they are not juiced up with Quality yet been slacking a little with leveling a trapper on the side but i will try get this to the complete endgame atleast and thanks for a great build guide

Besides gems, amulet/quiver need a little touch up. Rest looks okay, just keep looking for resist upgrades if you have a goal of DF one day to be super tanky.
"
Rhaegar_G escribió:
"
nothingtoxic escribió:

Besides gems, amulet/quiver need a little touch up. Rest looks okay, just keep looking for resist upgrades if you have a goal of DF one day to be super tanky.

ah ok thanks will check what i can get im prolly not going to go complete Hardcore into DF i guess if its not going to be complete gamebreaking to have it been doing some T13 Metas with 500-600% life and still wreck them w/o them barely touching my HP so im guessing Shaper/Uber and Siruis and snakeboy will show where my toon stand :P

*edit*

did you mean both quivers or only the "clear" quiver since it doesnt have a fire damage over time multi on it? im guessing the one that has it is missing additional arrow but yeah gonna takes some time gather the ammount of currency to get that mod :P
Editado por útlima vez por nothingtoxic en 6 ene. 2020 7:21:04
Spoiler

Thats currently my gear and the only reason i am dying is my own stupidity, Softcore lul.

Still can change a lot of gear to minmax but its more than enough atm

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional