EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

hey, thank you for the guide.

i have a question regarding EE and how it works.

i have gloves equiped that add 7.5 lightning damage to attacks.
no other rolls like fire damage to att, etc.
however, when i hit a rare monster/boss, i may deal like 0 damage sometimes ( i simply don't damage them).

could you please check my profile and let me know if i'm doing something wrong?

My character is called 'Explosivesen'.

Thank you in advance.
"
lickmypanda escribió:
hey, thank you for the guide.

i have a question regarding EE and how it works.

i have gloves equiped that add 7.5 lightning damage to attacks.
no other rolls like fire damage to att, etc.
however, when i hit a rare monster/boss, i may deal like 0 damage sometimes ( i simply don't damage them).

could you please check my profile and let me know if i'm doing something wrong?

My character is called 'Explosivesen'.

Thank you in advance.

The lightning roll on gloves should be fine. If your ignite is doing actually 0 damage then it can only be because of the lag bug in disclaimer. Its easy to tell when EE works because you can read the descriptions under enemies nametags, or just check the tooltip of EA.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2704506

Low boss damage could also be because you only have 1 gem setup, build uses two. Also the fuses applied by your totem dont have 100% ignite chance.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Editado por útlima vez por Rhaegar_G en 5 ene. 2020 4:13:28
it feels like i'm not damaging the boss at all and it is not ignited/arrows ignore it

sorry for the potato quality, my PC is from 2010s and i can't record it properly
https://youtu.be/Rpoo_E5yKRQ

the thing is, the boss is vulnerable to fire/cold and resists lightning, so EE works indeed

however, i can't understand why it's literally 0 damage. it doesn't look like the bug mentioned above.

sorry if i'm retarded and thank you
Editado por útlima vez por lickmypanda en 5 ene. 2020 4:28:53
"
lickmypanda escribió:
it feels like i'm not damaging the boss at all and it is not ignited/arrows ignore it

sorry for the potato quality, my PC is from 2010s and i can't record it properly
https://youtu.be/Rpoo_E5yKRQ

the thing is, the boss is vulnerable to fire/cold and resists lightning, so EE works indeed

however, i can't understand why it's literally 0 damage. it doesn't look like the bug mentioned above.

sorry if i'm retarded and thank you

Pierce Quiver. LOL.
Hello , can someone help me with the build? Im short on currency now so what I should I get next? I find myself dying so much , and the damage is not great either , but i guess that's because of gem lvl. Tried changing tree on poB and it gave me less hp , is it worth it ? currently i have like 7.3k which is not great. Thanks for any help. Here's my gear some items are just from previous build like the gloves, like i said , shortage of exalts forces me to buy items one by one , so i'd like to know which will give me the most for its price.

@Rhaegar_G

Two questions -

1) Ever consider putting in "The Red Nightmare Crimson Jewel" in the location where you currently have "Conqueror's Potency" and moving that to another slot and picking up the +18% Fire Res node right next to it? It should make this build even more tanky with 6% block and 35% chance to gain Endurance charges on kill.

2) Ever calculate how much Fire Penetration would impact the single-target gem setup? I'm not sure if it would be better than "Elemental Damage with Attacks Support" but perhaps?

Thanks
Nostrademous
1. If i start leveling this build which pob i should use? Is that Old Build Variant?

2. I just can have 1 6link quill rain. Should i use it for boss or maping set up?
Editado por útlima vez por insangel0001 en 5 ene. 2020 8:42:37
"
Nostrademous escribió:
@Rhaegar_G

Two questions -

1) Ever consider putting in "The Red Nightmare Crimson Jewel" in the location where you currently have "Conqueror's Potency" and moving that to another slot and picking up the +18% Fire Res node right next to it? It should make this build even more tanky with 6% block and 35% chance to gain Endurance charges on kill.

2) Ever calculate how much Fire Penetration would impact the single-target gem setup? I'm not sure if it would be better than "Elemental Damage with Attacks Support" but perhaps?

Thanks

1. Not really no, because those charges will drop for a boss fight, and block is a mechanic which is only useful once you have amassed quite a bit of it.

2. It won't be even close. Even against enemies which had 75% resist initially, EE takes them to 25, and Fire pen would take it to -13. This would be 75% of damage to 113% a 50% more multiplier, less than WED.

I will respond to the rest of you when I return from my uncle's Birthday lunch.
makes wave of conviction even sense with EE?
if you trigger it on the boss it does more or less nothing or?

wouldnt be a dual curse setup with ele-weakness be better?
Editado por útlima vez por Sinpox en 5 ene. 2020 14:22:05
Nice build, easy Sirius lvl 8
Editado por útlima vez por Master0K7 en 5 ene. 2020 16:04:32

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional